Daily menus

Final pp day before alternating again
B from frais and oatbran
L sliced beef, cottage cheese with smoked salmon
D no idea, i'm going out straight from work and not sure if i'll have time to find anything or whats available. Might end up being a late night scrambled egg n smoked salmon. Though I'm down to 1 egg.

Maintainer said:
No worries whatsoever where quantities are concerned. At your current weight, if you're hungry, please eat more even (chicken, steak, prawns, fish etc rather than packaged things).

Zero fat beef mince? Where did you find that? (In France, we can get 5% fat and I thought even that was a tough one to find in the UK?)

Thanks Maintainers :) Glad to hear I'm on plan!

I live in the middle east but it was a New Zealand zero fat beef mince I got. I'm not adventurous enough to try the camel burgers etc here though lol.

cruise pp

B ff yoghurt with oatbran
L 6 crab sticks & spoon of cottage cheese
D roast chicken & turkey, ff yoghurt
S ff yoghurt

trying to cut down on my egg & dairy consumption to see if scales will move down again!

I'm all for cutting down on eggs and dairy, but this is starvation!!! Truly, one loses better with Dukan the more one eats - of the pure protein, that is...

Day 3 Attack

1 pot of ff plain yogurt with a little sweetener and some almond flavouring.
4 crab sticks
100g of minced chicken breast shaped into burger with Dijon mustard. Covered in 1.5 tbs of oat bran, grilled.
1 pot ff plain yogurt with a little sweetener and some cinnamon.
4 crab sticks

Dinner will be a serving of the Dukan attack recipe of chicken and mustard :)

4lbs down now - will update stats on laptop as iPad app won't let me.

Cruise PV today

B - porridge (oat bran and wheat bran with goji berries)
L - Salad with boiled egg and chicken slices
S - SF jelly
T - Chilli, toffee muller light

2 SF sweets

Drinks - Black tea, Water, 1 diet coke

3rd day of attack....

B. oat bran in ff onken
D. Prawns and lean ham
T. Chicken fillet (trimmed) stuffed with quark and garlic wrapped in lean bacon (didn't eat all that as I was full)
Snacks...a couple of tuna mini quiches (slimming world sylee)
Drinks....tea with sweetener and skimmed milk, green tea with sweetener, diet coke and about 1.5ltrs of water.

rach - care to share that slimming world recipe? (in recipe section please!)

PP for me today
5km walk

B: Dukan smoked salmon muffins (inc wheatbran)

L: turkey, steak + chicken pieces (marinated in ginger, garlic and ff fromage frais and dry fried)
ff fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: salmon + prawns (poached in skimmed milk and cumin)

Should be pv day but was out late forgot to buy lunch salad - grrrrr
B from frais and bran
L beef slices, cottage cheese, smoked salmon, fom frais, sf jelly
D beef stew with onions peppers and whatever other veg looks nice.

PV

B - Yoghurt
L - Shish kebab with side salad and yoghurt cucumber dip
D - Chicken Tikka Massala with Cauliflower 'rice'
S - Lemon Muffins

30 minute brisk walk - done
1.5 litres of water

PV

B - Yoghurt
L - Shish kebab with side salad and yoghurt cucumber dip
D - Chicken Tikka Massala with Cauliflower 'rice'
S - Lemon Muffins

30 minute brisk walk - done
1.5 litres of water

Presumably not lamb shish?

lol no Joanne, the recipe is in the recipe section. Red Heart posted it originally with beef mince only I couldn't get extra lean so I used turkey mince

Sorry Sharon - just been reading your post in the recipe section and you got here quicker than me!! Looks like a great recipe...
(but I do miss my lamb shish!)

I don't like lamb so I am not missing it. The only time I like lamb is in icli kofte, these are Turkish. Its a bulgar wheat shell filled with a flavoured lamb filling and then .....sshhhh......deep fried . My partner is Turkish Cypriot and his mamma makes them.

I've lost the grand total of 7 lbs in 6 weeks. Whilst I am pleased that I weigh less than I did at the start of this, I'm not happy with the overall loss in the time taken (no loss in 10 days - actually, was 9 lbs but have put on 2 :confused:). The only rule I have not followed is the walking - sprained ankle.

So I thought I'd start posting my munchings day before. That way if I am going wrong I hope you lovely ladies (and gents) can steer me right!!

Thanks in advance

Tomorrow PV
B Scramled egg & chicken
L Chicken salad
T Steak and asparagus

Snacks Total 0% Greek yog with sweetner - tend to have fairly generous portions but well within dairy allowance (oatbran mixed in)

xxx

Last edited:
Toots said:
I've lost the grand total of 7 lbs in 6 weeks. Whilst I am pleased that I weigh less than I did at the start of this, I'm not happy with the overall loss in the time taken (no loss in 10 days - actually, was 9 lbs but have put on 2 :confused:). The only rule I have not followed is the walking - sprained ankle.

So I thought I'd start posting my munchings day before. That way if I am going wrong I hope you lovely ladies (and gents) can steer me right!!

Thanks in advance

Tomorrow PV
B Scramled egg & chicken
L Chicken salad
T Steak and asparagus

Snacks Total 0% Greek yog with sweetner - tend to have fairly generous portions but well within dairy allowance (oatbran mixed in)

xxx

Hiya :) firstly well done on your loss, a stall is classed as 2 weeks so yes your nearing that so can imagine how frustrated you are.
Are you expecting totm? Any issues with movements? Sorry to be personal but those tend to be the two main issues.
Perhaps try reducing dairy and upping pure protein? Dairy is 1kg per day but can cause some to stall....maybe keep a track and reduce?
Are you eating enough pure protein, this is key to the plan and I was advised fairly early on that I should eat more and I was rewarded with a better loss.

Stick with it whatever and the losses will come xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back