Daily menus

Toots - can you fill in your User CP please for us to see your current weight for your height? Nothing I can see that's wrong in that menu. Your lack of activity due to poorly ankle could well be an issue, but things should start moving again hopefully. Your twice a day chicken - cooked yourself (or bought?)

You say your dairy is "well within allowance". The allowance, as you know, is 1K (inc milk in drinks etc). If I have more than 400ml, I stall, so try reducing dairy for a couple of days to that level to see if there's a difference. Add in sugar free jelly if you need "dessert" perhaps ;)

Are you expecting totm? Any issues with movements? Sorry to be personal but those tend to be the two main issues.
Perhaps try reducing dairy and upping pure protein? Dairy is 1kg per day but can cause some to stall....maybe keep a track and reduce?
Are you eating enough pure protein, this is key to the plan and I was advised fairly early on that I should eat more and I was rewarded with a better loss.

Stick with it whatever and the losses will come xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi - thanks for replying. TOM not due for 3 weeks (altho I still suspect implanon for weight gain) and not pooping as often as I'd like, but not constipated. I tend to have about 1/5kg dairy and milk in coffee. If I get hungry I tend to try to have some meat or a boiled egg - I think/hope I'm eating enough but will try to up where poss xx

Toots - can you fill in your User CP please for us to see your current weight for your height? Nothing I can see that's wrong in that menu. Your lack of activity due to poorly ankle could well be an issue, but things should start moving again hopefully. Your twice a day chicken - cooked yourself (or bought?)

You say your dairy is "well within allowance". The allowance, as you know, is 1K (inc milk in drinks etc). If I have more than 400ml, I stall, so try reducing dairy for a couple of days to that level to see if there's a difference. Add in sugar free jelly if you need "dessert" perhaps ;)

Hey, thanks for replying. Chicken cooked myself - I tend to normally have chicken and steak through the day but didn't get chance to get to butchers yesterday. Will try to reduce my diary and see if that helps and will try the sugar free jelly to compensate for the sweet :)

Got the go-ahead from physio yesterday to get out walking (I probably could have been walking but didn't want to take any chances, 3rd sprain in 18 months) and get back to spin class / balance class so fingers crossed it may be the exercise??

Thanks again, Ladies for your help - I really appreciate it. I will update my CP when I build up the nerve :eek:

xxx

PP

B - Ham and eggs
L - Griddled Piri piri chicken
D - not sure yet

Finally a proper PV day
B fromage frais and bran
L sardines, salad leaves and pepper
D beef stew with mushrooms, peppers, onions
S yogurt

PV Day

B- Oatbran and Wheat porridge, skim milk, jelly yogurt

S- Beef and sf jelly

L- Salmon, Beef, Boiled egg and Salad

D- starter- Asparagus soup
Main - Beef chilli, savoy cabbage

Last edited:
PV day today:

B erm nothing
L 2 muffins and a yoghurt
T sirloin steak, mushrooms, onions and roast butternut squash - was really yummy
TV snack - yoghurt and 2 more muffins

Not enough protein today :eek::eek:

PV day today

B - Oat bran + wheat bran porridge with goji berries
L - Chilli
Snack while driving - carrot sticks, 3 sf sweets
T - Steak, mushrooms, green beans. Small slither of Cake, sf jelly.

Drinks - Black tea, water, diet coke

Saturday menu PV
Muffins
Egg baked in Tomato with herbs
Beef Chilli, Roasted BNS, Green Beans & Salad
Yoghurt & SF Jelly
2.5 litres of water
2.5 hour walk :))

Last edited:
PV

B - Yoghurt
L - Chargilled chicken with mixed salad of red cabbage, onions, cucumber, tomatoes, chilli pepper
D - Steak, squash, mushrooms, onions
S - Toffee muffins, cherry tomatoes

PP

Brunch - turkey rashers, savoury galete and (dry) fried eggs
Tea - Steak and cottage cheese

Snacks - SF jelly and Total % yogurt

xx

Attack

B - Galette
L - sliced turkey, cpl crabsticks
D - Grilled steak, piece salmon
sf jelly

Not much today - will try harder for breakfast/lunch tomorrow!

Cruise PP today

B - Oat bran porridge
L - quorn mince frittata (didn't enjoy this real mince may have been nicer), Muller light
S - Muller light, SF jelly
T - Boiled eggs, Sliced Turkey

Drinks - Tea, water, diet coke.

Day 2 – Attack - Weight: 16.05 (down -1lb)
Breakfast: 1 tin of salmon, 1.5 table spoons of oat bran, 2 x eggs. (mixed) with half a mackerel fillet.

Lunch: Prawn and chicken kebabs with yogurt mixed with peri peri spices
Dinner: Hoping to make some homemade burgers with extra lean mince, garlic and herbs and cottage cheese.

(am I eating too much? This seems like a lot after reading through this thread :p)

Sunday cruise - PP
Muffins
Chicken Omelette
Salmon
Chicken curry (marinated in spices & 0% yoghurt)
2litres+ water
2 hour walk :)

yesterday PV out for BBQ-
B - porridge
L - omlette (2 eggs and a mushroom)
D - 3 chicken drumsticks and salad SF Jelly for pud lots of diet coke - everyone else was drinking wine or beer - boy it was tough!
Snacks - o% total
Today another PV day as guests for dinner - I will do 2 PP days to make it up!
B - porridge
L - smoked salmon and scrambled egg some baby tomatoes
D - chicken, butternut squash, cabbage and carrot n swede mash followed by vanilla FF yog ice cream
Drank some fanta zero lots of water as usual costa skinny latte after swimming
tempted by a doughnut - I nibbled a bit to taste and spat it out again! I hope it won't count - oh I miss the goodies the rest of the family get!

PP day

B- Scrambled Egg, Turkey Rashers, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms

L- 5 spice chicken thigh, Dukan Bread, Homemade chicken liver pate and salad

D- Venison and roasted vegetables

S- 0% Greek yogurt, sf jelly and Dukan lemon brioche ( Oatbran free and yum as a sweet treat as was in need!! )

PV day today.

B - Mackerel, Dry fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes
S - SF jelly
L - Chicken, pork (i know, not strictly allowed but i was at my sisters and i did cut off all fat) and veg
S - carrot sticks, chicken, SF jelly with oatbran and yogurt.
T - Chicken and vegetable curry

Drinks - water, black tea, diet coke, nas squash (not dukan friendly but needed something)

PV

B - Yogurt
L - Tuna salad
D - Chicken and roast veg (whatever I have got in the fridge which is Dukan friendly)
S - Orange muffins, SF Jelly

PP chicken overload day
B from frais and bran
L chicken and cottage cheese
D stirfried chicken, omelette
Snacks yogurt, maybe a frozen muller

Back