Monday - PV
Muffin
ML Toffee Yoghurt
Chicken
Egg & Salad
Beef
Carrots
Broccolli
Out for the day tomorrow Jewellery workshop and a walk around the beautiful market town of Todmorden so its PP all the way not sure what PP though :)

Monday PV Day.

B - Scrambled egg, 1 rasher of bacon, some fried (FryLite) mushrooms and roasted plum tomatoes.
L - Roast Butternut Squash Soup + FF Fromage Frais.
Snacks - Vanilla Shape Yoghurt, 3 Seafood Sticks.
D - Beef Chilli & Cabbage, Oatbran Porridge.

Pepsi Max, Water, Diet Cherry Coke, Tea & Coffee with skimmed milk.

"B- Scrambled Egg, Turkey Rashers, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms

L- 5 spice chicken thigh, Dukan Bread, Homemade chicken liver pate and salad

D- Venison and roasted vegetables

S- 0% Greek yogurt, sf jelly and Dukan lemon brioche ( Oatbran free and yum as a sweet treat as was in need!! )"

Hi Diamond -
You have some great meal ideas! could you let us have the recipe for the brioche and chicken liver pate please?
x

pv day
Monday 1/8/11
B: cottage cheese
L: tuna salad
D: smoked salmon + oatbran biscuits
S: sf jelly
Tea, cappaccino, water
Weight : 12.7lb

Last edited:
This is yesterdays menu but couldn't get to post it. Did I have too much veg for a pv day do you think?

B: coffee and skimmed milk (dashing off to park so no time for food)

L: roast chicken and cherry tomatoes

D: Turkey with red pepper, onion, tinned tomatoes, courgette served with, green beans, wilted spinach, asparagus and tender stem brocolli - felt v naughty eating all that veg!

Snack - ff with 2tbs oatbran

Today -

B - galette

L - roast chicken

D - baked fish - coley/trout

Last edited:
PV
B from frais and bran
L salad leaves, chicken, cottage cheese, muller light(probs as afternoon snack)
D out - steak salad box from burrito place

today is another PP day ( following excess at the rewind festival at the weekend).

B Gallette
L Tuna and balsamic vinegar, chocolate quark mousse
D Pork fillets marinated in soy sauce, garlic and ginger

snacks: very lean ham, SF jelly, fish sticks

Tessa

tuesday 2/8/11
pp
b: 2 c tea with semi skimmed milk and sweetner, 3 teaspoons cottage cheese
l: 2 c tea with semi skimmed milk and sweetner
d: peri peri chicken
sf jelly
s: oatbran biscuits
late night snack: ff yogurt with sweetner
weight: 12.4

Last edited:
PP
B from frais and bran
L chicken and cottage cheese, muller vanilla
D Steak and eggs (mmmmmmmm)

Yesterday I totally got the afternoon slump after the muller, I rarely have them just this week as bought 4 on offer, as wanted to use one to make cheesecake at the weekend (helped get past big sweet cravings but was pretty awful). Will use them up but not get anymore. Hadnt noticed this with the WW yogurts.

Today is PV day.....so
B Gallette
L Chicken and Kale soup (I never thought this would be so tasty - free range chicken makes a huge difference and a lot less fat). Then SF Jelly and greek Yoghurt
D Beef and aubergine meatballs in a spicy tomato and onion sauce, and cumin red cabbage. Chocolate quark later on.

Snacks: mushrooms, tomatoes and cucumber

Oh, its tough, this dieting....!

tuesday 2/8/11
pp
b: 2 c tea with semi skimmed milk and sweetner, 3 teaspoons cottage cheese
l: 2 c tea with semi skimmed milk and sweetner
d: peri peri chicken
sf jelly
s: oatbran biscuits
late night snack: ff yogurt with sweetner
weight: 12.4

I would say no way near enough protein

pv day
Monday 1/8/11
B: cottage cheese [and that's it?]
L: tuna salad
D: smoked salmon + oatbran biscuits [where are the veg]
S: sf jelly
Tea, cappaccino, water
Weight : 12.7lb
I don't think you have nearly enough protein here.

Last edited:
PP day
B - nothing
L - slices of roast beef and roasted ham (low fat and salt) cottage cheese, mullerlight toffee yoghurt
T - have no idea, just got some mince out (v low fat) and dont know what to do with it, had burgers on monday :confused:
Snacks - muffins :D

lol, i'm not a big breakfast person, and i had quite a big salad with the tuna so didnt feel the need for more veg with dinner. i am used to eating just one main meal a day before dukan, so i guess it will take me a while to readjust to 3 regular meals. i also work nights, which makes it difficult to eat at regular times. thanks joanne for your help, i really really appreciate it.
ps.will try and up the protein, not used to large amounts of meat as i was a carb.freak and rarely had meat before. x

lol, i'm not a big breakfast person, and i had quite a big salad with the tuna so didnt feel the need for more veg with dinner. i am used to eating just one main meal a day before dukan, so i guess it will take me a while to readjust to 3 regular meals. i also work nights, which makes it difficult to eat at regular times. thanks joanne for your help, i really really appreciate it.
ps.will try and up the protein, not used to large amounts of meat as i was a carb.freak and rarely had meat before. x

I don't think you have nearly enough protein here.
pps. still trying to work out how to reply so forgive the multiple posts!

wed 3/8/11

pp day
b: 2 cups tea with sweetner and semi skimmed milk, cottage cheese (3 tsps)
l: 2 cups tea with sweetner and semi skimmed milk, gallette,smoked mackerel mixed with a little yogurt and lemon.
d: smoked mackerel as above, another gallette,
s: yogurt icecream made with 6tbs ff yogurt and 1tsp sf jelly
weight: 12.3

Last edited:
PV day

B - 2 cups coffee and skimmed milk (no time for food first thing, will do better tomorrow!)

L - sliced chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, cucumber.

D - courgette, red pepper, tomatoes and spinach with baked eggs, broccoli, cauli.

Snack - ff with 2tbs oatbran.

Feels like I am having quite a bit of veg, definitely getting a good variety but hope it's not too much. Will see at next weigh in!

PV yesterday

B - Yoghurt
L - Lean ham salad
D - Griddled pepper steak with asparagus and tender stem brocolli
S - Orange flavoured muffins, 0% total, cherry tomatoes, SF Jelly

PP - Today

B - 2 dry fried eggs, three rashers turkey bacon
L - Griddled chicken breast
D - Steak
S - Orange flavoured muffins, 0% total

Regarding the people not having breakfast.

If you goggle you will see in all walks of life people who eat breakfast are slimmer than those who don't. It does what it says "breaks the fast". It starts your metabolism going, if you miss it your engine doesn't start running properly to burn fuel until you do eat, so you are waisting those hours.

Just trying to be helpful.

Back