T Chicken Breast with Curried Creme freche as a sauce
S Sugar free jelly

Cruise PP to balance out PV days

porridge
ham and cold chicken breast
salmon fillets x 2
muller

porridge
chicken breast stuffed with philly extra light (tolerated) wraped in a piece of bacon (debateable lol)
griddled steak
muller

porridge
smoked salmon philly extra light (tolerated) 2 crab sticks
cold chicken leg
salmon fillets x 2
muller

pp day
b: 2 cups tea with sweetner and semi skimmed milk, cottage cheese (3 tsps)
l: 2 cups tea with sweetner and semi skimmed milk, gallette,smoked mackerel mixed with a little yogurt and lemon.
d: smoked mackerel as above, another gallette,
s: yogurt icecream made with 6tbs ff yogurt and 1tsp sf jelly
weight: 12.3

It's me again - I promise I'm not picking on you!!

Galette. You have two in your menu here. I presume you stuck to your two tablespoons oatbran and made two tiny ones?

I'm not seeing much protein still.

I never ate breakfast either. Or much protein, come to that.

PV day

B - 2 cups coffee and skimmed milk (no time for food first thing, will do better tomorrow!)

L - sliced chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, cucumber.

D - courgette, red pepper, tomatoes and spinach with baked eggs, broccoli, cauli.

Snack - ff with 2tbs oatbran.

Feels like I am having quite a bit of veg, definitely getting a good variety but hope it's not too much. Will see at next weigh in!

Veg quantity looks good. Protein low though! Think 2/3 protein to 1/3 veg.

Day 1 attack:

B Herb omlette and natural yogurt with oatbran added
L Cod fillet with Spices and a Chinese spiced creme freche
T Chicken Breast with Curried Creme freche as a sauce
S Sugar free jelly

In our FAQs post, there are suggestions how to fill out your User CP etc to show your current stats please. Without seeing what you weigh, it's impossible to gauge whether you're eating enough protein.

Is your natural yoghurt fat free?
Chinese spice?

Cruise PP to balance out PV days

porridge
ham and cold chicken breast
salmon fillets x 2
muller

porridge
chicken breast stuffed with philly extra light (tolerated) wraped in a piece of bacon (debateable lol)
griddled steak
muller

porridge
smoked salmon philly extra light (tolerated) 2 crab sticks
cold chicken leg
salmon fillets x 2
muller

Thanks for your breakfast comment. I totally agree (and never used to eat breakfast when I weighed 22 stone!!).

At your weight, with your stats, I'm not sure why you're on this diet to be honest so no comments on your menu. Time for Conso?
<running to hide now>

PV day
B vanilla muller and bran (forgot to take new pot of from frais in, luckily yog still in work fridge from yesterday)
L chicken and salad leaves
D steak and turkey (needs using today) mushrooms, pepper, salad leaves, yogurt with cinnamon

Thanks Joanne :) yesterday definitely had room for improvement!

PP day
B - galette (tried as savoury, much prefer it sweet)

L - Cajun chicken breasts (homemade)

D - braised steak

In our FAQs post, there are suggestions how to fill out your User CP etc to show your current stats please. Without seeing what you weigh, it's impossible to gauge whether you're eating enough protein.

Is your natural yoghurt fat free?
Chinese spice?

Natural Yog sure is fat free, I think i've made a mistake with the chinese 5 spice as it has hidden sugars in :-(

Last edited:
Don't dwell... lots of these ready mixed spices do have hidden extras and now you'll be ultra vigilant. We've all done it... once! Good to get it out of the way at the outset!

Now that I see that you have a little while with us on the diet, please eat more protein if you're hungry. Don't gauge yourself per other people's diaries, as the more you weigh, the more protein you need to eat to protect your muscles.

Good luck!

Don't dwell... lots of these ready mixed spices do have hidden extras and now you'll be ultra vigilant. We've all done it... once! Good to get it out of the way at the outset!

Now that I see that you have a little while with us on the diet, please eat more protein if you're hungry. Don't gauge yourself per other people's diaries, as the more you weigh, the more protein you need to eat to protect your muscles.

Good luck!

Thankyou :) x

Thanks for your breakfast comment. I totally agree (and never used to eat breakfast when I weighed 22 stone!!).

At your weight, with your stats, I'm not sure why you're on this diet to be honest so no comments on your menu. Time for Conso?
<running to hide now>

I'm still going on cruise as trying to get my measurements down.

A week into Dukan and a week ago inches
Bust 39 1/2 (B cup only) so broad, 38 1/2
narrowist waist 35 1/2, 34 1/2
fattest belly 42, 39
belly button 40, 37
fattest thighs 41, 40

My Dukan true weight is 10st 10

It's me again - I promise I'm not picking on you!!

Galette. You have two in your menu here. I presume you stuck to your two tablespoons oatbran and made two tiny ones?

I'm not seeing much protein still.

I never ate breakfast either. Or much protein, come to that.
did better protein wise today, and yes, i make each gallette with 1tbsp of oatbran.
I am glad that you are kind enough to help me, so, if you see where I could improve, please don't hesitate to let me know.
thanks
carolyne

pv day
b: 2 cups tea and cottage cheese
l: white fish with mustard sauce, half a tub of quark, tea
d: large salad with smoked mackerel
1 large oatbran biscuit, capaccino
s: sf jelly
weight: 12.4
PS: 2nd day of not smoking!!!!

Oh Londoner CONGRATULATIONS (on the smoking thing... I'm 4.5 years clean, and I remember it as if it were yesterday!)

If you're finding it difficult having a lot of protein in one go, perhaps compose your meals as the doctor suggests in the book with a starter and main, rather? Personally, I can't abhor a plate of the same thing so my PP plates tend to have several "ingredients" rather than just the one. (ie, half a piece of salmon, some turkey and a handful of prawns... for instance.)

Check out our recipe section. You might find something you fancy. The frittata is a good one for protein (eggs + whatever filling you choose) and you could have a slice as a starter before whatever main you've planned.

Homemade "capuccino" I trust with skimmed milk? and I'm presuming your fish and mustard sauce was home made too? (most packaged fast foods add "things" we can't have!)

Cruise - PP
menu for today
Omelette with some protein
Mackeral in brine
Roast Chicken
Braised Beef
Dukan Bread/Gallette sometime during the day
Rhubarb if i can find the damn stuff
0% greek yoghurt

righty oh, today is PV day. Oh joy...I can eat tomatoes

B = tomatoes and raw mushrooms

elevenses - le gallette avec jus de citron (voila mes amais dukaneers) Mon dieu mois Francais est magnifique, c'est un side effect dans le regime Dukan

le Lunch - ehhhh... chicken and kale soup. Yum yum yum. hey it works. fish sticks, jelly

Dinner, minced beef and aubergine tacos, without the tacos, and lots of veg, and then chocolate mint quark.

a tout a l'heure

La Tessa

Going to post here awhile until I feel confident I have the hang of this. Any thoughts/feedback welcome :)

Cruise Day 1 :pV day

B: Omelette ( 1y +3w), tofu and 3 pomodoro tomatoes
S: 125g plain Quark mixed with 75g Vanilla flav. quark
L: 250g chicken with rocket and 3 tomatoes
S: 180g natural yogurt sweetened with Stevia and 2tbsp oatbran
D: 150g Cod, cabbage and broccoli
S: if hungry)125g plain Quark mixed with 75g Vanilla flav. quark

Lausanne,
I think your menu looks lovely - nice and varied.

Tessa.

By the way is the vanilla quark made by you, or do you buy it already flavoured?

Oh Londoner CONGRATULATIONS (on the smoking thing... I'm 4.5 years clean, and I remember it as if it were yesterday!)

If you're finding it difficult having a lot of protein in one go, perhaps compose your meals as the doctor suggests in the book with a starter and main, rather? Personally, I can't abhor a plate of the same thing so my PP plates tend to have several "ingredients" rather than just the one. (ie, half a piece of salmon, some turkey and a handful of prawns... for instance.)

Check out our recipe section. You might find something you fancy. The frittata is a good one for protein (eggs + whatever filling you choose) and you could have a slice as a starter before whatever main you've planned.

Homemade "capuccino" I trust with skimmed milk? and I'm presuming your fish and mustard sauce was home made too? (most packaged fast foods add "things" we can't have!)
Hi,
Capaccino at work made with semi skimmed milk, mustard sauce home adapted from the dukan recipe book.(75g ff yogurt,tsp of capers,tsp of dijon mustard,pinch of mixed herbs, all warmed on hob)Pretty tasty.
You are right about eating one of the same protein, I had not realised it, I would take a few mouthfuls and would have enough, but, if there were different things, I might find it easier.
Will try it. I am working again today, so, when I get time to shop again, I will certainly do what you suggest.
Thanks, x

Back