Daily menus

Meep, you say pv day but are only having veg at one meal?

Hmmm, I'm not very good at this :cry:lol.

There is a full onion in the chicken curry, will add some cauliflower too and some green beans.

How much veg do we have to eat on a PV day?

I think its 1/3 veg to 2/3 protein but thats the max rather than a min.

You need to have veg, preferably green stuff with lunch and dinner.

PV Cruise

B - Yoghurt
L - Chicken Salad
D - Prawn and Salmon Stirfry
S - Total Yoghurt, Muffins

Pp day but that might change

B from frais, oatbran
L out, hoping ham and eggs is still on the menu, else it'll be some sort of salad
D chicken thighs, scrambled eggs (and tomato, lettuce if it turns pv)

continuing my 5 days of PP,
yesterday was like this

B pork fillet with soy sauce, garlic and ginger, followed by lemon greek yogurt
L Cinnamon microwave gallet and lemon cream
D more pork fillet

Snacks, SF jelly, from frais, and ham and VLF cream cheese roll ups.

And it worked. The scales were well ldown this morning!

Tessa

This week's Cruise pattern=PP,PP,PP,PP,PV, PV,PV)

B: omelette (1y+3w) with 60g smoked salmon
S: 250g vanilla flavoured quark
L: 4 chicken drumsticks minus skin
D: dukan pancakes (egg white only) and 160g poached cod
S: 250g quark sweetened with stevia

Heavy on the dairy, perhaps?

This week's Cruise pattern=PP,PP,PP,PP,PV, PV,PV)

B: omelette (1y+3w) with 60g smoked salmon
L: 4 chicken drumsticks minus skin
D: dukan pancakes (egg white only) and 160g poached cod
S: 250g quark sweetened with stevia

Heavy on the dairy, perhaps?

You're within the suggested 1K dairy so, while you're losing at that level, why not... (I however would not lose with that much, and I'd get bored eating all that three times a day! Thought about making a dessert? even a sugar free jelly?)

No worries about eating more chicken, cod etc. I asked for quantities to ensure people are eating enough protein, but too much isn't a problem :)

You're within the suggested 1K dairy so, while you're losing at that level, why not... (I however would not lose with that much, and I'd get bored eating all that three times a day! Thought about making a dessert? even a sugar free jelly?)

No worries about eating more chicken, cod etc. I asked for quantities to ensure people are eating enough protein, but too much isn't a problem :)

Thanks for replying, Joanne. You're a star!
Sadly Joanne, my reliance on diary is a money matter. I'm holidaying in Switzerland at the minute and meat and fish are so expensive whereas yogurt and quark is not! When I get home now at the end of the month I hope to ditch a lot of the diary and maybe have just a pot for lunch at work. I also have no scales to weigh myself so don't know what effect the dairy is having on my weightloss but I will reduce it drastically to up the pure protein once home. I am looking forward to my own kitchen and will be trying lots of the recipes posted here. :)Xx

PP today.

Breakfast = scrambled eggs (2 whole) made with a splash of skimmed milk.

Snack = milk jelly (1/4 sachet of sf jelly mixed with fat free vanilla yogurt 120g)

Lunch = Sliced chicken breast 150g and a vanilla mullerlight (190g?)

Snack = diet coke and sf jelly

Dinner = huge steak and prawns marinaded in chilli, lime juice and ginger with a tsp of soya sauce then grilled.

Supper = gallette

Drinks = 1.5 litres of water, coffee x 3 with skimmed milk.

Exercise = zumba 1 hour

Thanks for replying, Joanne. You're a star!
Sadly Joanne, my reliance on diary is a money matter. I'm holidaying in Switzerland at the minute and meat and fish are so expensive whereas yogurt and quark is not! When I get home now at the end of the month I hope to ditch a lot of the diary and maybe have just a pot for lunch at work. I also have no scales to weigh myself so don't know what effect the dairy is having on my weightloss but I will reduce it drastically to up the pure protein once home. I am looking forward to my own kitchen and will be trying lots of the recipes posted here. :)Xx
I went over the border just once for the day to visit Geneva - the prices were incredible!

Years ago we had clients in Zurich and my collegues decided to self cater one evening, and bought some sausages, realised they'd actually spend £32.

Well done getting by on what you can get.

I went over the border just once for the day to visit Geneva - the prices were incredible!

Years ago we had clients in Zurich and my collegues decided to self cater one evening, and bought some sausages, realised they'd actually spend £32.

Well done getting by on what you can get.

I was warned before I came to Switz. but it's only when you see it for yourself that the expense of it all really sinks in. In the cheapest of the supermarket chains one portion of fish costs from 6 - 12 euro, 2 chicken breasts cost at least 6 euro. I also have to buy fresh as I have no way to store frozen. :(

The Swiss themselves seem to eat a lot of bread - freshly baked in all the shops everyday and its one of the few cheap things you can buy. The only way I'm justifiying paying such exorbitant prices for meat is that I'm not spending money on chocs, cakes etc and it's less than a fortnight now till I'm home.

This week's Cruise pattern= PP,PP,PP,PP,PV,PV,PV)

B: dukan pancakes and 50g stewed rhubarb
S: 125g vanilla flavoured quark
L: 160g frest tuna steak
S: 125g quark and 50g stewed rhubarb
D: omelette (1y + 5w) with 100g smoked salmon and chives
S: 250g quark with cinnamon and sweetened with stevia

You're going to find this diet SO cheap when you get back to the UK!!

Thursday PV 18/8
Bread toasted on the GF
xl bacon
sliced tomato
chicken & veg soup
beef salad
40mins walk and loads of housework (ugh)
3 litres of water

B - smoked salmon
S - 8 crabsticks
L - chicken, sliced ham, cottage cheese, yoghurt
D - chicken,
S - oatbran galette with quark, mixed with splenda and vanilla
2l water, black coffee
40 mins walking

Back