Daily menus

PV
B- 2 eggs poached
L- Salad with prawns and mussels
D- Grilled turkey breast, brocolli and green beans.
S- 0% Gr yogurt

Does anyone know if I can use marmite? Going to try a gravy and thought it might add flavour. Checked out the nutritional facts and for the amount I'll use there's nothing too troubling. What do you think?

Tuesday, PV

B - Dukan 'scone', cherry tomatoes & WW Toffee yog :eek:
L - Green salad, boiled egg & pastrami
D - Chicken stir-fry with red pepper, onion, celery, mangetout, carrot
Other 5 'scones' eaten throughout day.

[STRIKE]Options Choco-mint yumminess[/STRIKE] :cry: ;)

Last edited:
Tuesday PP

B prawn omelette
L turkey breast
S sardines and prawns
S natural yoghurt with splenda, 2 dukan biscuits

Any feed back welcome!!

PV

Pre- swim: 1 Lemon and ginger muffin
B:200g oven baked salmon with small baby leaf salad and 4 cherry tomatoes, tsp wholegrain mustard
L: 170g 0% Greek yogurt, rhubarb and sf jelly
Pre- gym: 2 coffee muffins
D: 220g tuna with sprouts and asparagus tips, Greek yog with allspice and sweetener, 1 'tea brack' muffin.

Just made 'tea brack' muffins and they smelled so good I took a nibble of the smallest one and couldn't stop till suddenly the muffin was all gone.:break_diet: Bold, I know. Yummy! Looking forward to 3 more tomorrow.

(Maintener's recipe with 100mls strong tea, plus 2 dstsp allspice.)

Tuesday PP
Brekkie: Dukan porridge with low fat vanilla yog
Lunch: sliced chicken breast (seasoned with paprika),little smoked mackerel, 2x wafer thin chicken slices
Tea: 2 egg prawn omelette, with more seasoned chicken breast and little cottage cheese.
No Snacks as not hungry! :)
2 x coffees / 2 x green teas / 1.5 l water

My plan for tomorrow

B - Cinnamon Muffin - got the recipe earlier, just not had time to bake, with FF Greek yogurt with sweetner
D - Prawns - never had them before so i will be looking for something to do with them and what to have with it

T - Chicken in marinate of Cajun i think...

S - Chicken slices, eggs of some description

Saying its only a plan as i didnt stick to it today, i didnt stray off Dukan Diet food, just didnt have what i had said i was going to have...

i hope there is enough protein in there today?!?

KAty xx

B- porridge
L- 8 crabsticks WW toffee yoghurt
D- half a chicken
S- handful of nuts, 8 crabsticks, sugar free jelly and 2tbs 0% total yoghurt

D- diet coke, sprite zero and tea

Now my daughters back in school I managed to get on with the house work but instead of taking a break from cleaning I just grabbed something quick out of the fridge and so supper time I ended up really hungry and found an open bag of nuts in the cupboard. I know where I'm going wrong but keep doing it :-(

B- porridge
L- 8 crabsticks WW toffee yoghurt
D- half a chicken
S- handful of nuts, 8 crabsticks, sugar free jelly and 2tbs 0% total yoghurt

D- diet coke, sprite zero and tea

Now my daughters back in school I managed to get on with the house work but instead of taking a break from cleaning I just grabbed something quick out of the fridge and so supper time I ended up really hungry and found an open bag of nuts in the cupboard. I know where I'm going wrong but keep doing it :-(

Why so little lunch? This isn't a starvation diet. In fact, the opposite is usually true. The more pure protein we eat, the better we lose.

FYI crabsticks are restricted to 8 per day maximum (if desperate cos they're full of sugar). And toffee yogs are no longer ok.

Back to the drawing board? I personally always advise meal planning (and even preparation) in advance because, like most of us, if starving and in a rush, we'll always grab the most convenient thing.

Good luck!

PV
B- 2 eggs poached
L- Salad with prawns and mussels
D- Grilled turkey breast, brocolli and green beans.
S- 0% Gr yogurt

Does anyone know if I can use marmite? Going to try a gravy and thought it might add flavour. Checked out the nutritional facts and for the amount I'll use there's nothing too troubling. What do you think?

Marmite is very salty... that's the only thing which might cause a problem. Can you use rather a piece of a low salt stock cube?

Tues - PV
B - Chicken and turkey ham pieces
L - chicken salad
D - chargrilled turkey and stirfry veg
S - galette and sweetened quark
2 x coffee, 1.5l water

Noticed my meals are getting a little repetitive... need to try something new this week.

PP today
B - smoked salmon and scrambled egg
L - Chicken and turkey ham chunks, cottage cheese
D - chargrilled turkey
S - galette and sweetened 0% total/quark

Yesterday PV

Brunch - eggs on tomatoes with lean ham

Snack - prawns

Dinner - cottage pie (v lean mince, onion, carrot, herbs, tomatoes, low salt stock) topped with mashed swede and served with broccoli.

Naughty - didn't get to eat my oatbran!

Today PP

B - muffins ( just baked 4 days worth to prevent another day missing oatbran!)

L - prawn omelette

D - coley (tbd how I cook it..) ;)

Breakfast: FF natural yoghurt, oatbran and a sprinkle of raspberry sf jelly powder.

Lunch: Quite fancy scrambled egg now, not sure what to have with it :/ Maybe turkey rashers - although they're not my fave, still got some left to use.

Tea: Corn fed chicken thighs from Tesco (I love 'em, they're so yummy) maybe seasoned with some fresh thyme and possibly a turkey steak seasoned with some kind of spice.

PP day

Breakfast: FF yog & vanilla. Lemon & caraway dukan 'scone'
Lunch: Pastrami, cocktail onions, mustard, chilli & cumin 'scones'
Dinner: Smoked salmon, plain 'scones'
Later: Strawberry mousse made with frothed milk & jelly powder, chocolate 'scone'

Today PP
Brekkie: Dukan Porridge
Lunch: Prawns, chicken breast, celery sticks, cherry toms.
Tea: 2 x quick fry beef steaks (grilled! :D), hard boiled egg, salad (lettuce/toms/cucumber/pickled onions), asparagus and mushrooms.
Snack: Low fat yog / boiled egg
Drinks: 1 x coffee / 3 x green teas / 1.5l water
Exercise - 1/2 hour on Wii Fit

Back