Daily menus

TODAY PP
Brekkie : Dukan porridge (loves it! properly full till lunch:))
Packed Lunch: Grilled quick fry beef steaks(grilled then chopped), 1 x boiled egg, 1 x chicken breast, low fat yog
Tea: 2 x Basa fillets (oven roasted with paprika), small smoked mackerel fillet mixed with quark, cottage cheese, 1 x quorn sausage (prob too much carb? but have been losing so risked it!):p
Snack: low fat yog / 1 x boiled egg
Drinks - weak orange squash / water / 1 x coffee
Exercise - 1/2 hour on Wii Fit

Out for tea to Harvester tomorrow .. any suggestions?

Lovely menu!

We went to the Harvester last week and I had grilled steak on a bed of salad. I asked them to serve the balsamic dressing on the side and just added a little. It was really lovely and very filling. I've found they are very accomodating to different dietary requests in the Harvester.

Rubbish, boring day food-wise for me as didn't have time to shop yesterday.

B - porridge (that was good)
L - chicken legs
D - chicken legs again! 0/10 for imagination
S - nothing. Not got anything in the house, waaah!
1/2L water so far - not enough. 0/10 for effort.

So am starving and am out tonight so won't get another chance to eat later. Will raid the freezer and see if there is anything else in there I can quickly have. Must be better prepared.

Last edited:
Breakfast porridge
Lunch double bacon cheeseburger bun thrown away
Dinner steak

Snacks jelly and 0% total yoghurt ( haven't had them yet but there just in case)

Friday - PP

3am - equiv ½ muffin
Breakfast - yoghurt & vanilla, equiv 1 muffin
Lunch - forgot all about it, oops
Dinner - grilled extra-lean bacon & a poached egg, equiv 1 muffin

Not a bit hungry at the moment, so I'm not going to force-feed myself - that's okay, isn't it?

PP day - very low on food, must do better, not v organised.

B- muffins and coffee

L- 2 eggs on 1 slice ham

D- mixed fish

BNS

I have a butternut squash for tomorrow - bought in a fit of adventurous optimism. I've never successfully cooked one before. May I ask what way you are doing yours? :)

Hi Sorry ive only just seen your post. My family love BNS and prefer it to potatoes. I normally just roast in the oven until soft, take the skin off (a bit chewy) then mash. Sometimes add paprika, cumin etc or just peel, cut into wedges and roast - delish :)

Friday - 9/9 PP
Muffins
Roast Chicken
0% Yoghurt
Beef
Saturday - 10/9 PP (want to have a PV on Sunday)
Bread & poached egg
Beef
Spicy Meatballs
Chicken
Yoghurt
(wish I could find some rhubarb)
Sunday - 11/9 PV
Muffins
LF Bacon, egg, toms, mushrooms
braised steak, green beans, cauli, courgette
yoghurt
:)
Monday - 12/9 PP
Muffins
Salmon baked in herbs - dill, thyme & paprika
Beef
XL Beef Chilli
0% yoghurt
Tuesday - 13/9 PV
Muffins
Chicken, Leek and Courgette Soup
Chicken Breast
Chicken & Veg Curry
SF Jelly & Yoghurt
Wednesday - 14/9 PP

Bread & 1/2 LC XLight triangle
Spicy Meatballs & Chicken Breast
Eve Meal - not sure yet might be salmon

Last edited:
Today (Fri) PV
Brekkie: Dukan Porridge
Packed Lunch: slice lean ham, sliced chicken breast, cucumber and celery sticks, cherry toms, boiled egg.
Tea @ Harvester - Spitroast chicken (minus the corn, minus the jacket spud, minus the chicken skin :() plus 2 trips to the salad bar (minus the pasta salad and bread rolls)
Snack: 1 x Boiled Egg
Drinks - 1 x coffee, 2x green teas, 2 x Pepsi Max, lots weak squash
Exercise .. errr! not had a chance! will do double tomorrow:eek:

Confession time for me - Bit of a disaster lunch out - although the plus side is I left the chips, beans, toast and butter that came with it.....

B - smoked salmon, prawns
L - bacon, sausage, 2 eggs, mushroom, tomato
D - smoked haddock, prawns, mussels, squid,
S - galette, yoghurt
2 pints water, coffee, diet coke

Friday - PP

Not a bit hungry at the moment, so I'm not going to force-feed myself - that's okay, isn't it?

As long as you aren't regularly forgetting meals. You don't want your metabolism to shut down because your body thinks it has to endure famine conditions!

If you really aren't hungry at mealtimes, how about snacking on little bits of chicken etc through the day? That should keep your protein intake high and your metabolism ticking over nicely.

Those sacrifices you have been making will be more than worth it when you are shimmying about in your size 10 jeans!
Thank you wheesht! I'd be happy with size 12s but who knows with Dukan :)

Today's menu PP
Brekkie: Dukan Porridge
Lunch: oven baked turkey fillets (sprinkled with chilli and coriander), smoked mackerel and tuna paté, boiled egg mashed with ff fromage frais and pepper.
Tea 1egg + 1 egg white omelette (with little ham) more paté if I don't scoff it all at lunch!
Snack: turkey breast / low fat lemon yog (WW one)
Drinks - 2 x coffees, lots green teas, pepsi max (in the pub before the game!) lots weak squash.
Exercise over hour walking to footy and back .. prob in the rain .. prob to see Plymouth Argyle lose :( so sad! Any Dukan footy fans please spare us a thought! + some Wii dance with the daughter later

PP
B: 140g oven baked salmon
L: 3 chicken breasts with oatbran stuffing (baked wrapped in ham which kept them lovely and moist but I didn't eat the ham,
stuffing = oatbran, egg yolk, small amount finely chopped onion and smoked paprika)
S: Total yogurt with 1/2 tsp cocoa and sweetner
D: 250G 3% mince with a tsp of mustard
S: Total yogurt with lemon and lime sf jelly

Not drinking enough water - finding it tough now I'm back in colder climes.

Sunday menu PV
Brekkie: Scrambled egg, roasted mushrooms and baby plum tomatoes
Lunch: 2 slices ham, tuna&mackerel paté, mug of homemade veggie soup (lots celery and asparagus)
Tea Dukan lasagne - turned out more like moussaka! - but yum anyway:p
Snack: boiled egg
Drinks - 2 x coffees, 2 x green teas, lots weak squash.
Exercise 3 x Island laps on the Wii fit

PV
B - muffins, slice ham

L - chicken and veg soup

D - beef and mixed veg stew

Luuuurve PV days!! :)

breakfast - porridge 1tbsp oatbran
lunch - seafood selection (from morrisons) with lemon
dinner - roast chicken
snacks - diet coke, 2 x muller lights and some toffee muffins
looking forward to PV tomorrow!

PV day
Brekkie: Dukan porridge
Lunch: 1 slice ham, sliced turkey breast, boiled egg, celery & cucumber sticks, baby plum tomatoes
Tea Left over Dukan moussaka - fat free vanilla yog
Snack: boiled egg mashed with quark and chilli
Drinks - 1 x coffee, 2 x green teas, lots weak squash.
Exercise 1/2 hour on Wii Fit

2 PP days coming up!

Back