Daily menus

Breakfast 2 turkey rashers, 2 fried eggs, 2 sausages ( I know they are not allowed but I did get ones that were high meat content) Hp sauce ( reduced sugar)

Too busy for lunch

Dinner chicken tikka, salad, mint sauce and 1/2 poppadom

Drinks tea, water & diet coke

I know there's quite a few things that wasn't allowed today but I had a very stressful day and so I'm not going to weigh tomorrow and do 2 PP days

I also had a spoonful of chicken korma :( and forgot the oatbran ( I'm going back to having my oatbran for breakfast and planning my meals properly)

Breakfast: Wafer thin, low fat ham

Lunch: Chicken breast, tuna, ff cottage cheese

Snack: Oat Bran Porridge

Dinner: Home made burger made with extra lean mince, hoki & chicken thigh

hoki? (fish?) just curious!

PV

B: Oatbran porridge. 1x black coffee

L: Dukan "miracle" soup & a tuna steak

A few crab sticks to snack on.

D: Salmon marinated in 1tbsp soy sauce with vegetable stir fry

+ 2 litres of water

Breakfast: Oat Bran Porridge

Snack: Boiled egg, ff cottage cheese

Lunch: Chicken thigh, boiled egg, salad

Dinner: Tuna Steak, french beans, brussels!

B - Oatbran porridge
L - Mushroom omelette, salad
D - Chillli, salad
S - Stewed rhubarb and sweetened "Total" with vanilla (can't wait!)

PP:

B: Oatbran galette with dukan chocolate spread :) (tolerated item 1 tsp cocoa)

L: Chicken meat (about 150-200g) & 3/4 crab sticks

D: Homemade meatballs in "creamy sauce" (made with quark & chives - chopped chives okay?)

+2 litres water
+ 30 minute jog.

PP

B: Oatbran porridge (made with water, splenda, cinnamon, and a dash of vanilla)
L: Salmon fillet and dry fried egg
T: 7 Jumbo shrimp
D: Roast chicken (salt, pepper, marjoram, rosemary, and paprika)
Desert: SF Jelly

Drinks: 2 cups black coffee, 2 cups earl grey tea, 64 oz water

Exercise: 30 min walk

Friday 21/10 PP
Muffins
Spicy Chicken
LF Ham Omelette
SC Yoghurt with caramel flavouring
Saturday 22/10 PP (day out tomorrow so PV for more flexibility)
Muffins
Beef
Roast Chicken
Yoghurt
Sunday 23/10 PV
muffins
out all day - update tomorrow night (fingers x i can get something thats OK) going to take remainder of muffins and some cooked meat.
:)

Breakfast: Oatbran Porridge

Snack: 2 boiled eggs

Lunch: Crabsticks, lettuce, tomato, cucumber

Dinner: Turkey mince with mushrooms, onions and cherry toms, cooked in a little stock, fat free vanilla yogurt

B: galette and scrambled eggs

L: grilled chicken breasts with 0% yog as a dip flavoured with cayenne pepper - spicy!

D: beef casserole. I would usually chuck in a tonne of spuds and make dumplings but with my Dukan head on I literally casseroled lean beef and veggies. Made dumplings for son and OH and a pile of mash potatoes for them which I didn't touch. Blooming yummy casserole! (polishes halo!)

Breakfast: Oatbran Porridge

Snack: 2 boiled eggs

Lunch: Crabsticks, lettuce, tomato, cucumber

Dinner: Turkey mince with mushrooms, onions and cherry toms, cooked in a little stock, fat free vanilla yogurt

I'm glad I didn't come round for lunch!

Monday 24/10 PV
I ended up having half roast chicken whilst out yesterday with just a very small amount of salad. Im out again tomorrow so thinking I'll have an omelette for lunch - really want some veg today while im at home to prepare and cook some lovely celeriac and BNS :)

muffins
spicy meatballs in ratatouii sauce
chicken & veg curry (celeriac/BNS)
snacks: turkey, yoghurt & jelly
usual water, diet coke, coffee and a walk :)

Here's a chicken suggestion that includes oatbran.

Mix together your 1.5tblsps of bran with some salt, pepper, dried herbs and chilli powder on a plate.

Take skinless chicken breasts, dip into a bowl of skimmed milk and then roll them in the seasoned oat bran to coat.

Pop the chicken breasts onto a baking tray and place in a hot oven until cooked through and crispy.

Voila! Southern Baked Chicken!

..found it!! Will defrost some turkey breast overnight and make it 2moro.

thanks Atropos xx

I didn't log on over the weekend but here are my menus from Sat. and Sun.

Sat. PV
B - Gallette
L - Grilled chicken breast, spinach, cucumber, tomato, green peppers, Dukan vinaigrette
D - Two grilled mince patties (homemade - 97% lean, +minced onion, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, chives, dash Worcestershire sauce, 1 egg, and 1 tbsp FF sour cream per 2 lbs mince), steamed broccolli, and tomato sauce (homemade - pureed tomatoes, onions, green peppers, salt, pepper, oregano, marjoram, basil, bay leaves), Sugar free jelly for dessert.
Treat: 1 short skinny cappuccino, 1 yogurt (0% greek, plain, flavored with splenda, vanilla, and 1/2 tsp unsweetened, FF cocoa powder) - probably pushing my dairy tolerance here, but major dairy cravings occur sometimes! I figure if I don't get horribly sick, my body probably wanted the boost of calcium and vitamin D - I only ended up with a slight tummy ache

Drinks:
2 cups black coffee, 1 cup earl grey tea, 1 cup peach herbal tea, 3 cups chamomile tea, 64 oz. water

Exercise:
1 hour 20 minute nature hike with dogs and son :) My legs hurt!

SUN - PP
B - Gallette
Lunch - two mince patties (leftovers)
Dinner - 2 grilled chicken breast (leftovers)
Snack - 2 oz. beef jerky, 1 sugar free jelly

Drinks:
8 cups black coffee (oops), 3 diet colas, 24 oz. water, 1 cup chamomile tea

Exercise:
40 minute walk during lunch break

Sunday is a really busy day for us - we were in various meetings all day (left the house at 8 AM and got home at 8 PM) and served lots of coffee. One of our meetings provided soda instead. I had brought my food and ate on my own between meetings and had also brought 2 bottles of water. I am pleased with myself for making sure to do the exercise and to plan ahead, but should have brought a lot more water or asked for it instead of just taking the coffee - but I didn't eat the cookies and other treats that were set out with the coffee!

I'm completely new to Dukan - have introduced myself on the board but wondered if someone could look at my first day and let me know what you think please - I think not enough protein so going to try and add some more protein in for my second day. I'm on attack - my recommendation from Dukan is 2 day attack but think I may take 3 days as dont feel i've had enough protein for today. B: 2 boiled eggs L: Fat free vanilla yoghurt D: a chicken breast & gallette and a small handful of ham Drinks: 4 cups of green tea and plenty of water Not sure i've eaten enough protein really?

Tuesday 25/10 PP
Muffins
Chicken
Roast Salmon
yoghurt

Wednesday 26/10 PV

muffins
roast chicken
cottage pie (xl steak mince, onion, bns & celeriac)
hm sc yoghurt & dukan caramel flav

Last edited:
I'm completely new to Dukan - have introduced myself on the board but wondered if someone could look at my first day and let me know what you think please - I think not enough protein so going to try and add some more protein in for my second day. I'm on attack - my recommendation from Dukan is 2 day attack but think I may take 3 days as dont feel i've had enough protein for today. B: 2 boiled eggs L: Fat free vanilla yoghurt D: a chicken breast & gallette and a small handful of ham Drinks: 4 cups of green tea and plenty of water Not sure i've eaten enough protein really?

Hello and welcome... at your current weight, two days attack will suffice truly. However I would advise you consult our FAQs as you are by no means eating enough protein. You need to get cooking. "Ham" isn't great for Dukan, fine in an emergency, but just pork+salt+water really... you need to get organised with your shopping, and food preparation and get some decent menus organised...!

Tues - PP

B: Gallette
Lunch: Mince patties (homemade - as described previously I made up about 30 of these, cooked and froze them, so they are getting pulled out a lot - I'm lazy)
Dinner: 2 chicken breasts
Supper: 15 jumbo shrimp sauteed with broth, a teaspoon of lemon juice, garlic and pepper - kind of like a scampi :)

Weds. - PP
B: Gallette
Lunch: Mince patties
Dinner: Roast sirloin
Supper: Chicken breast

Back