Daily menus

PP tomorrow:
B - porridge wih cinnamon and vanilla
S - Total with orange flavouring & 1/2 tsp sweetener
L - Ham and cheese quiche
D (and snack if I get evening munchies!) - chicken breasts boiled in stock, garlic & rosemary.

PP tomorrow:
B - porridge wih cinnamon and vanilla
S - Total with orange flavouring & 1/2 tsp sweetener
L - Ham and cheese quiche
D (and snack if I get evening munchies!) - chicken breasts boiled in stock, garlic & rosemary.

Care to elaborate on your quiche ingredients?

Thursday 27/10 - PP
Muffins
2 poached eggs
xl pork fillet in sc yoghurt paprika/garlic sauce :)
(didnt each much yesterday just didnt feel hungry - had lots of water though)

Last edited:
PP stab

B - 1 slice Dukan bread with 2 dry-fried eggs and 1 slice of ham
L - seafood mix and white fish in white sauce, fromage blanc
D - Dukan pizza with rest of oatbran, strained fromage blanc, egg and chicken

(probably too many eggs, but I don't have many on other days)

B: boiled egg

L: tuna

D: chicken grilled with "dip" made with 0% yog with some cayenne pepper in it - yum

Oh yes and my galette - which I also had yesterday but forgot to say :)

I did put the details into carb manager app on my iPhone and cals are below 1000 and carbs super low. Guessing this is good and as I'm not hungry it must be ok!! Not showing much of a loss however this week (1lb)

Saving pv for weekend :)

Care to elaborate on your quiche ingredients?
Ham - 2 slices, chopped
2 eggs, 2 egg whites - whisked with dash skimmed milk
FF cottage cheese on top - 1oz-2oz
liberal amount of italian seasoning/black pepper :)

B: boiled egg

L: tuna

D: chicken grilled with "dip" made with 0% yog with some cayenne pepper in it - yum

Oh yes and my galette - which I also had yesterday but forgot to say :)

I did put the details into carb manager app on my iPhone and cals are below 1000 and carbs super low. Guessing this is good and as I'm not hungry it must be ok!! Not showing much of a loss however this week (1lb)

Saving pv for weekend :)

Your breakfast is small. Your lunch? "tuna"... can to elaborate? I don't think you're eating enough.

Your BMI is normal so your loss won't be staggeringly fast but, if you don't eat enough, it'll be slower still... strange but true.

PP stab

B - 1 slice Dukan bread with 2 dry-fried eggs and 1 slice of ham
L - seafood mix and white fish in white sauce, fromage blanc
D - Dukan pizza with rest of oatbran, strained fromage blanc, egg and chicken

(probably too many eggs, but I don't have many on other days)

Gosh Robin ( ref STABILISATION menu) no wonder I find it hard to stabilise - your menu is incredibly light on calories. I obviously still eat far too much

Friday 28/10 - PV
Muffins
grilled chicken
braised steak & onions, sprouts & green beans

again not hungry :(

Last edited:
Gosh Robin ( ref STABILISATION menu) no wonder I find it hard to stabilise - your menu is incredibly light on calories. I obviously still eat far too much

Don't worry, Jo! I didn't put in quantities, but lunch was loads - I probably had about 400gr of fish/seafood at lunchtime. OK, the pizza was small, but I had extra chicken on the side. I'm guessing well over 100gr of protein, which means that despite the low calories, I didn't feel hungry at all! I do eat lots more on other days, my weight is stabilised and I feel fine, so I think I'm eating enough overall.

I should elaborate more (but probably won't, unless someone pulls me up;))!

Also, we have loads of friends here this weekend (20 of us in total), so full-on gala weekend, hence the PP (and restrained eating this week - less carbs). I usually do green PV on Thursdays!

Ok proposed attack menu for Sunday - first day!

B: galette
L: chicken breasts grilled - was going to go for three??
D: home made beef burgers with extra lean mince, garlic, herbs and one egg to bind 500g. I was going to eat two which I guess will be a third of a pack of mince.

Lots of water on top and at least 20 mins walking.

Is this ok? Suggestions welcomed! :)

Hi Whitey27 - am also starting on Sunday. I dont know something psychological for this day. I am having:

Porridge made with skimmed milk and the oat bran
Scrambled eggs with some lean ham
Chicken - I have a whole one! Was thinking if I cook it I can have it for monday/tuesday (need to be organised). Going to pack it with some herbs to flavour it.
Some crab sticks to snack on

On the chicken question - Is it OK to buy the rotisserie chickens from supermarkets and can you buy the flavoured ones or do they tend to baste them in lots of fat as well as spices?? Just thinking for ease.

Plus lots of water - I tend to drink 2 litres a day already so hope that bit is not too hard!

what is galette and how do make porridge with oat bran
If you look in the recipe section you will find what your looking for - I think reading the book is invaluable when first starting Dukan and of course being on Minimins forum. Its in Tesco £5 if you havent already got it. Dukan is fab :D

Saturday 29/10 PP
Boiled egg
Muffins
spicy meatballs
grilled chicken
yoghurt + dukan flavouring

Sunday 30/10 PV
muffins
dry fried egg
chilli <xl mince, onion, mushroom & toms)
cauli

Monday 31/10 PP
muffins
chicken
roast salmon
beef
sf jelly & sc yoghurt

Last edited:
B: galette and boiled egg

L: grilled chicken breast

Snack: prawns

D: Indian restaurant where I had tandoori chicken shashlik and a mixed salad . Nicked a tiny piece of DH's naan but other than that I was v good!! Completely stuffed by the time we finished!!!! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back