Daily menus

Another PV day which is irritating but boss taking me out for celebration dinner and would be miserable with just meat I think!!!
Breakfast - 3 toffee muffins
Lunch - butternut squash soup/2 meatballs
Dinner - Steak and salad with Dukan dressing
To drink or not to drink?????????????????....................
Well decided to have a vodka and slimline tonic!!! but other than that all Dukan friendly, will I pay on the scales on Monday????? Probably!

Last edited:
PV today :)
B - Porridge with vanilla and cinnamon
L - Mini red pepper and mushroom quiches, salad leaves
D - Dukan bolognese, salad leaves
S - Stewed rhubarb and yoghurt
Yum Yum :)

PP day today
B - 2 toffee muffins
L- 3 meatballs and Dukan BBQ sauce
D - rump steak + pepper sauce/ toffee muffin

PP for me today
B- oatbran porridge
L- sirloin steak (reduced section tesco bargain at £1 lol) may have cottage cheese
D- smoked haddock & mussels (mussels were also in reduced aisle at 60p)
S- total yoghurt

Last edited:
PP:
B-Porridge
L - Boiled eggs mixed with yoghurt, sardines with chilli powder
S - SF jelly
D - Salmon

PV day for me:-
B- ham
L- ham and mushroom omelette/ chicken
D - fillet steak/ butternut squash/ mushroom and pepper sauce
Very full but still need to have my oat bran - not sure if that is possible should have thought about it earlier, just made a bit batch of muffins so we will see!
Squeezed in two toffee muffins!!!! VVVVV Full!

Last edited:
Trudy - You had it twice today and it's pretty salty and rarely low enough fat for Dukan (and is indeed not allowed in France). At your current weight, it won't be a problem, but just a comment really for any new people reading this that ham twice a day isn't the best idea! (Also as an aside, those toffee Mullers are no longer ok, except as a tolerated, so same comment really for people nearing their target.)

Ellie - mussels are great on this diet! And they take quite a while to open and eat, so a great timewaster and filler! :D

Why not try having your oatbran for breakfast? it fills you up well!

They were fresh cooked ones maintainer :) so bunged them in the freezer and took a handful out and had them with my haddock yum yum at 60p I couldn't resist them lol going to make a fish stew with them later on .

Monday - PV
B- ff yoghurt, 2 coconut muffins
L - Leftover dukan lasagne, salad leaves
D - Smoked salmon with salad, butterfly king prawns in arrabiata sauce, broccoli, carrots, fine green beans (Out for dinner with friends at an Italian restaurant so not bad considering)
S - 2 coconut muffins, home roasted chicken pieces

Tuesday - PP
B - ff yoghurt and 2 coconut muffins
L - home roasted chicken and cottage cheese
D - large piece of steak
S - 2 coconut muffins, sliced sandwich steak with herby quark dip

Tuesday PV day for me,

B- porridge made with 2 tbsp oatbran & 1 tbsp wheatbran 1tbsp sweetner skimmed milk
L- smoked haddock fillet grilled tomato mushrooms
D- bolognese made with extra lean mince, carrot, onion, mushroom & tomato

B: peanuts, Onken FF Vanilla
L: Beetroot, chicken slices, tesco breast slices, dijon mustard, cottage cheese
D: TBC

Monday 7/11 PV
muffins
meatballs in tom and onion sauce
omelette & salad
Tuesday 8/11 PP
muffins
beef
turkey
xxl beefburger
sf jelly & hm yog
Wednesday 9/11 PV
muffins
beef
cottage pie (minced steak, onion, garlic, bns and celeriac mash

Thanks Maintainer - it was very low fat ham and probably about 50gms in total - is that too much? I thought lean ham was one of the meats on cruise so will avoid if that is not the case, thank you very much for the note had not even thought about it. Called the muffins toffee muffins but actually were vanilla - is this also a tolerated item??? sorry for the questions but thought I had covered all the bases, don't want to be going inadvertently wrong!
PP day today
B - 1 vanilla muffin
L - 100gms turkey, 1 vanilla muffin
D - 1 meatball/ chicken, 1 vanilla muffin

Monday - PV
B- ff yoghurt, 2 coconut muffins
L - Leftover dukan lasagne, salad leaves
D - Smoked salmon with salad, butterfly king prawns in arrabiata sauce, broccoli, carrots, fine green beans (Out for dinner with friends at an Italian restaurant so not bad considering)
S - 2 coconut muffins, home roasted chicken pieces

Tuesday - PP
B - ff yoghurt and 2 coconut muffins
L - home roasted chicken and cottage cheese
D - large piece of steak
S - 2 coconut muffins, sliced sandwich steak with herby quark dip

I presume we're talking "coconut flavoured" muffins using food flavouring?

Thanks Maintainer - it was very low fat ham and probably about 50gms in total - is that too much? I thought lean ham was one of the meats on cruise so will avoid if that is not the case, thank you very much for the note had not even thought about it. Called the muffins toffee muffins but actually were vanilla - is this also a tolerated item??? sorry for the questions but thought I had covered all the bases, don't want to be going inadvertently wrong!
PP day today
B - 1 vanilla muffin
L - 100gms turkey, 1 vanilla muffin
D - 1 meatball/ chicken, 1 vanilla muffin

I merely wanted to draw attention to the fact that you'd had ham for both breakfast and lunch. And if the total quantity was but 50g, then you're not eating enough protein! I ditto that comment on today's menu. You're not eating enough protein! 100g turkey only for lunch? That's nothing! 1 meatball? Why only one?

Check out other people's menus if you're unsure. The toffee and vanilla yoghurts, as I said, won't do you any harm at your current weight but they're something to keep an eye on as people near target as they are now "tolerated items".

So my advice is to increase your protein. Perhaps some fish, prawns, salmon, and more meat? Ham is ok at a push, but two meals a day is too much!

I presume we're talking "coconut flavoured" muffins using food flavouring?

It was the toffee muffin recipe with a coconut flavoured Muller light. I'm aware of all the issues with these but not finding them to be a hindrance to my weight loss plus I don't have the muffins every day.

Wednesday - PV

B - ff yoghurt, sweetened vanilla galette
L - fish pie
D - Roast chicken, aubergines in tomato sauce, broccoli
S - smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes

Wednesday PP day

B- oatbran porridge
L- chicken breasts
D- salmon fillets poached egg
S- yoghurt

Last edited:
PP Thursday for tomorrow (not stab-strict but should be OK!)

Last minute dinner invitation for tonight, so PP day happening tomorrow instead.

B - scrambled egg (1 whole and 2 whites) with smoked salmon, fromage blanc
L - tuna 'mayonnaise', roast chicken, strained yogurt
D - rabbit with fromage blanc/mustard sauce, Dukan bread and cottage cheese

Last edited:
Another PP day for me as away this weekend and want to eat veg!
B - 2 vanilla muffins
L - 2 tuna quiches - new thing for me and not sure - seemed v salty and didn't add any salt?
D - chicken and Dukan BBQ sauce
S - 1 vanilla muffin and ff yoghurt

Last edited:
Hello Im Ruth :)

Its my first day on PV today and this has been my menu:

B: Galette with Squeezed Lemon, Tea with 1 Tsp Skimmed Milk, Black Coffee with Sweetener

S: 0% Fat Greek Yogurt

L: Tandoori Chicken Escalopes
Homemade Tomato Soup:
Low Fat/salt chicken stock cubes x2
2 litres of water
1/2 a large onion
tarragon, thyme & dill
2 tbsps tomato puree
2 cans of tomatoes
slice carrots
S&P
2 Litres Water