D - steak and salad

P x

Saturday Menu, PV
Breakfast, Stewed Rhubard, yoghurt and oatbran
Dinner, Homemade bolognaise served with steamed broccolli and cauliflour
Tea, Steak, Asparagus, Courgette and tomatoes
Snack, Turkey and Dukan Cheesecake

Yum!

Well didn't seem to do as well yesterday and really not sure. Scales say I have put on 1lb. Sorry if this is TMI but I haven't been to the loo so that could be why.

B - Yog
L - Roast chicken
D - Tuna

Water - aiming for 2 litres

Exercise - I have 4 hours of roller derby training today including 1 hour of fitness

Day 70 (Sunday) - pregnancy conso day 9

B - muffins, cottage cheese, veggie scramble
L - roast pork, kale, cauliflower, asparagus
D - rhubarb and FF yoghurt

P x

Sunday PV

B - (Lean) ham & herb omelette
L - Chicken satay skewers
S - FF yogurt & jelly
D - Roast beef and veg
S - Muffins

SF juice + Coffee + Diet Coke

Don't think I drank enough for the amount of activity i did today but I will drink double tomorrow :eek:)

Monday PP

S - FF yogurt & dukan muffins (whilst my colleagues eat birthday cake)
D - Turkey Kofta and minted yogurt dip
S - SF Jelly

Exercise: 1 hour pilates and 1 hour walking

Monday PP

S - FF yogurt & dukan muffins (whilst my colleagues eat birthday cake)
D - Turkey Kofta and minted yogurt dip
S - SF Jelly

Exercise: 1 hour pilates and 1 hour walking

Wow your menu sounds great! How do you make the satay dukan friendly? I would SO love to have some!! oh and what are turkey koftas?

Still no change in weight

B - Yog and oatbran porridge
L - Turkey cooked with a lemon to give it some zing!
D - Turkey mince koftas!!!!

Snacks i Have another yog and a SF jelly

Exercise feeling very sore from yesterdays fitness and training so might take it easy tonight

Last edited:
Wow your menu sounds great! How do you make the satay dukan friendly? I would SO love to have some!! oh and what are turkey koftas?

With the satays, I use the dukan peanut flavouring with chilli, garlic, soy, salt pepper as a marinade and put them in the griddle.
For the koftas, I cheat just use a kofta seasoning mix (Kofta Kebab Jar - All Products - Products) which is sold at my local shop which happens to be an international grocers mixed in with some turkey mince put on skewers and grilled. I generally serve it with a minted yoghurt dip which is just natural yoghurt, fresh mint and sweetener to taste.
There are a couple of kofta recipes on the recipe thread but I've not tried any of them.

With the satays, I use the dukan peanut flavouring with chilli, garlic, soy, salt pepper as a marinade and put them in the griddle.
For the koftas, I cheat just use a kofta seasoning mix (Kofta Kebab Jar - All Products - Products) which is sold at my local shop which happens to be an international grocers mixed in with some turkey mince put on skewers and grilled. I generally serve it with a minted yoghurt dip which is just natural yoghurt, fresh mint and sweetener to taste.
There are a couple of kofta recipes on the recipe thread but I've not tried any of them.

Wow awesome thank you! :D

Day 4 of attack

Today has been the hardest day so far I have felt really hungry but bored of everything I was allowed to eat. I need to make some muffins or porridge or something to make it more interesting. Cruise will be very welcome! The kids had garlic bread for tea and it took all my restraint not to eat some!

Day 4 was really hard for me too. And thought I would die without the vegetables. Just a completely different way of eating I guess. Had my first cruise day yesterday and no problem going back to the PP day today.

Keep your chin up :wave_cry:

Day 71 (Monday) - pregnancy conso 10

B - steak and mustard
L - chilli with loadsa veg, cottage cheese, muffins
D - roast chicken, kale, broccoli

P x

Tuesday PV

B -
0% Yogurt and rhubarb
L - Chicken breast with steamed veg
S - Dukan muffins
D - Diet Coke chicken
S - SF Jelly

Exercise: 45min aerobics and 1.5 hour walking

Day 72 (Tuesday) - pregnancy conso 11

B - chicken and veg foo yung
L - chicken salad, muffins
D - herby meatballs with tomato and pepper sauce

P x

Down 1lb - Had an incredibly rubbish day today, family emergency meant I had to rush out with out food.

B - Energy drink :/
S - 100% FF Greek yog with sweeter
L - 3 strips of chicken from KFC
D - Roast chicken
=
Exercise - None as I am just feeling too low. Had to have my dog put down today hence me rushing to my parents and not eating breakfast etc. I know I know must try harder.

Vikx993 said:
Down 1lb - Had an incredibly rubbish day today, family emergency meant I had to rush out with out food.

B - Energy drink :/
S - 100% FF Greek yog with sweeter
L - 3 strips of chicken from KFC
D - Roast chicken
=
Exercise - None as I am just feeling too low. Had to have my dog put down today hence me rushing to my parents and not eating breakfast etc. I know I know must try harder.

You must be feeling very sad, Vix. Go easy on yourself, honey.

P x

Back