Daily menus

Dukan (attempt 2) day 1 ATTACK

B - FF greek yogurt & Oatbran
L - 2 youngs hot smoken peppered salmon
D - steak and eggs
S - SF jelly, bresaola and cottage cheese, tuna
W - 1 litre (must do better)

Vikx993 said:
Down 1lb - Had an incredibly rubbish day today, family emergency meant I had to rush out with out food.

B - Energy drink :/
S - 100% FF Greek yog with sweeter
L - 3 strips of chicken from KFC
D - Roast chicken
=
Exercise - None as I am just feeling too low. Had to have my dog put down today hence me rushing to my parents and not eating breakfast etc. I know I know must try harder.

O vik I'm so sorry nobody would blame you for today ...sending hugs x

Weight - shocked but I neither lost or gained from yesterdays failings.

B - Yog
S - SF jelly
L - Tuna fish cakes (I was supposed to have yesterday)
D - Not sure yet, I am thinking turkey koftas again love those.

Exercise- If I feel up to it will try a Julian Michele DVD tonight she always kicks my butt

PS thank you for the hugs guys. I did well though, I didn't go off the rails 100% and didn't eat chocolate and stuff. The BF in an attempt to cheer me up found half fat custard and a savoury pasty base and tried to make something for me. bless

Wednesday PP Cruise

B -
Herb and Chicken Omlette
L -
Chicken breast
S -
Dukan muffins and custard
D -
Diet Coke chicken
S -
SF Jelly

Drink: SF juice + Coffee + Diet Coke

Exercise:
45min body combat and 1 hour walking

Hi newbie here, but loving the forum.

Day 3 Wednesday Attack

B - 1tbsp Porridge (Oatbran) Skim Milk and Asda Lo Fat Yog with sweetner and drop of almond essc
L - Piece of left over Rosemary Chicken, 5 slices of Crispy Ham and two boiled eggs, Sugar free jelly portion
T - Salmon/Prawns in Chicken stock as a soup. Possbily a beef pattie depending if I'm hungry
S - Quark with Ham rolls - Goji Muffin.

Drink 1.5lt

Exercise hoping to get my 20min walk in today, but got an open day so might be just walking round school. 3 3min sessions on Vibration plate. (cheating i know)

At last 1lb down!! Got 1 more lb to go and I will be on target for this week...

B - Yog
L - Turkey Kofta
D - Steak or roast beef or something

Snacks I have a yog and an energy drink (all SF)

Exersice - 2 hours roller derby training tonight

Thursday PV Cruise Day 6

B Herb, Onion & Lean Ham Omlette
L – Chicken breast with Mixed steamed Veg
S – Dukan Muffins
D – Arrabiata Meatballs w. Roasted Butternut Squash Bites
S – Dukan Cheesecake w. Rhubarb Compote

Drink: 2.5ltr + Coffee

Exercise: 45min Spinning and 1 hour walking

Last edited:
Cruise PV day

B - 2 egg omelette with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and oregano
S - lean ham
L - 2 basa fillets (first time I've had them, frozen from Tesco, absolutely delicious) cooked in lemon juice, butternut squash, swede, asparagus
S - oatbran porridge flavored with cinnamon
D - curried chicken breast, roasted peppers, onions and tomatoes

Friday PP Cruise Day 7

B – Herb & Chicken egg white omlette
S – Dukan Muffins
L – Chicken breast
S – 0% yoghurt
D – Cajun Chicken
S – SF Jelly

Drink: 2.5ltr + Coffee

Exercise: 1½ hour cycling and 2 hours of moving furniture :(

B - Dukan bread, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs
L - chicken breast roasted in tomatoes, red and green peppers, red onion, paprika and cayenne pepper
S - wafer thin chicken and lean ham, yoghurt
D - basa fillets cooked with a sprinkle of lemon juice

Yes I know I have some veggies in my lunch but missed dinner last night and it was already cooked. Plus will be having a PP day tomorrow as I like my Sunday roast so think it will all balance out ok :)

Yay I hit my target for this week! 13s 8lb! Another 1lb down

B - Duffins and a tog
L - Need to go to tesco will prob be a cooked chicken (not a whole one!)
D - Beef mince chilli

S - I had another duffin ready to bring to work but I forgot it :( So now I have a yog for a snack Might nibble on the chicken I get a lunch :D

Exercise - Not sure yet, lacking a bit this week, got training tomorrow though. Seem to be feeling a bit low about things and when I get low I dont feel like working out. Will maybe go on a walk at lunch weather permitting!

Whoooop another 1lb down! 13st 7!

B - Duffin and a yog might throw in some bacon medallions too
L - Chicken stock soup (left overs)
D - Steak or chicken or turkey

Exercise - 2 hours roller derby training

menu plan today

B coffee (not allowed food before scan)
L dukan garlic and mushroom bread with chicken liver pate
S ff yogurt x2
D Chicken with peppers onions courgette stir fried

Put on 1lb from yesterday, which is fine as I am still on target for last week! This weeks target 13st 6 lets see how that goes!

PP today

B - Cinnamon galette and a yog
L - Curried turkey and a yog
D - Beef mince meat loaf

Got a yog for snack in case, drinks got a SF energy drink and sooooo much water

Exercise - clearing out the animals later and a walk at work, and mass house cleaning putting away washing etc.

Noticed my BF got the wrong yogs, we have cheesecake and the vanilla with choc sprinkles (bless him he meant well) so cutting back on those for a while :(

Last edited:
Back down to 13st 7 today, so 1lb left and I will be on target for this week, which is nice

PV today

B - Cinnamon galette
L - Left over meatloaf from last night with a little bit of romain lettuce, cucumber and 2 turkey breasts cut up in to strips with curry spices grill on the george forman. Also have a tiny bit of the yog dip I made yesterday.
D - Tonight its a store brought cooked chicken (we don't eat the skin!)

I have zero real snacks with me today, so SF gum water and my afternoon energy drink are my friends!

is this a good idea of mine?

I plan in my life planner food everyday for up to 2 weeks in advance, so we always know what we are having and need in the house? I have been trying to read every page in this thread to get ideas for food! As I hate seafood (apart from tinned tuna) and eggs. So at times the Dukan can be a little tricky but Im managing OK :D

Rar 13st 6 today, thats my weekly target hit :D

B - Cinnamon galette
L - Left over chicken stock soup
D - Tonight we have to go out for a meal with friends, to an American diner...I have no idea what I will be able to eat.

B - fresh teriyaki salmon, salad leaves, spring onions, baby tomatoes, cucumber and red pepper (oh yes)
L - yoghurt, chicken slices, laughing cow cheese
D - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs

B - 2 chicken sausages, 3 mini choc oat bran muffins
L - 4 small roasted chicken drumsticks, side salad (lettuce, carrots, cucumber, cherry toms)
S - carrot sticks
D - 3 grilled chicken drumsticks, garlic cauliflower 'rice', one small piece of beetroot, lemon cheesecake

B - Yog (toffee)
L - Need to get something at lunch time from supermarket, will no doubt be some chicken :)
D - Again all depends on what we get when we are shopping! (end of the month and pay day and what not!)

So I was doing great till Wednesday, went back up to 13st 7. But thats OK. Hoping tomorrow I will be down again.

Back