Daily Tracker

I'm gonna do it!!! :) Theres a WW class near me tomorrow- I'm considering going down to join- No likey goin on my own though!!

My OH could do with joining but try telling him that lol :)

Two bottles of wine a week doesn't sound too bad!

Yeah thats if you stop at two :giggle::giggle:

I havent actually missed it and when I first started tfr having a glass of red in the evening is what I missed more than eating lol :party0036:

Yup! this week, my first week I had 2 bottles of wine on saturday night and a special chow mein on sunday night :) If this way of life allows me to do that then i'm in love! :heartpump: :rotflmao:

Sweet mother of devine God!! I've been using that calculator thing to point my menu this week that Tanya gave me and I've had some shocks!!! 6pp in my beautiful main bars???? Sure I could have real food for half that!!!

Ok so I didn't have some of the packaging left for some things like the wine gums to work out the PP and if anyone knows the pp of a small white bread roll I'd be very grateful :)

Saturday:
Definite 19 pp + maybe 5pp for some wine gums, handful of popcorn and wheat free choc bar??

Total: 24pp

Sunday

23pp

Monday
25pp

Tuesday

25 pp ALREADY!!! 10pp in the 5 choc rice cakes I ate :( the shame of it!!!!

Scary how it all adds up Chick! Told you that posting on here would be a good idea! X

Scary how it all adds up Chick! Told you that posting on here would be a good idea! X

It sure does :eek:

Well I haven't exceeded my daily allowance of 29pp any of the days so that's something I suppose :) Glad I know a bit more now so will be able to make some better choices :) I wonder what happens if you dont use all the daily allowance???? Anyone???:confused::confused::confused:

The white bread roll is 4pp for a medium sized one. Try to eat wholemal whenever possible, as it keeps you fuller for longer.

Ah now i get it! Is that why they've changed it so that you get the extra points to allocate as you wish? I used to carry points forward or exercise in order to give me more to use for a night out.

Mary, do you think the new way is better than the old? I haven't had my paperwork down yet.....

The white bread roll is 4pp for a medium sized one. Try to eat wholemal whenever possible, as it keeps you fuller for longer.

Thank you very much :) Yep I havent eaten white bread in over a year- was in my mums house and it was all she had- don't know what I was thinking!!!

Daily allowance cant be carried forward to the next day, its a case of use it, or lose it.

That makes sense :D Good to know but does it matter if you dont use them??

Ah now i get it! Is that why they've changed it so that you get the extra points to allocate as you wish? I used to carry points forward or exercise in order to give me more to use for a night out.

Mary, do you think the new way is better than the old? I haven't had my paperwork down yet.....

You still get activity points, but I am not sure how many, as I wouldnt use them anyway. I didnt really do the old points on WW, the old WW plan I followed was the core plan, which was just 3 meals a day with fruit in between. I love this plan though.

Thank you very much :) Yep I havent eaten white bread in over a year- was in my mums house and it was all she had- don't know what I was thinking!!!

Its just the same points as the WM, so dont worry too much.

That makes sense :D Good to know but does it matter if you dont use them??

They recommend you eat all your daily allowance, but obviously if you are full up, dont eat for the sake of eating. I used all my points last week and 48/49 of my weekly points and lost 3lb. Second weigh in is tomorrow and I have stuck to my daily points, but gone about 5 over on the weekly points, so wish me luck.

Wow thats an amazing loss well done!! I'm sure you'll have a really good loss tomorrow you'll have to keep us posted xx

I just cant get over the fact that there are 10pp in 5 choc rice cakes could of had a chicken chow mein for 8pp lol

Scales said 9st12lb then bounced to 9st13lb lol I am just not meant to get to goal!!!

Wednesday
B-main bar tea with skimmed milk (6pp)
L- 2 slices of WW bread with ham (3pp) kit kat (3pp)-tea skimmed milk
D- Chicken breast (4pp) Sprouts (0pp) Corn on the cob (2pp) Kit kat (3pp)-tea skimmed milk

2 litres of water
Diet Coke
Putting up my Christmas tree today so should keep me busy and away from the fridge :)

Last edited:
Chick, I'm sure that we've had this 'conversation' before but.......perhaps the target weight that you want isn't what your body wants! It's certainly not letting go of those last few pounds without a bloody fight is it?

How are you finding WW after LT and refeed?

Chick, I'm sure that we've had this 'conversation' before but.......perhaps the target weight that you want isn't what your body wants! It's certainly not letting go of those last few pounds without a bloody fight is it?

How are you finding WW after LT and refeed?

Do you know what Sandra I think you're right!!! It's not that I'm unhappy at this weight but I'm an all or nothing kinda girl- if I've set myself a target I want to flaming reach it :mad:

This is only my first week of WW and I've loved it- bit nervous about eating still but I havent been gorging like a used to do!!! Was talking to my OH today and I think I'm going to just try a keep maintaining this weight, if the other lbs come off well and good but if not its not the end of the world I guess!

Another thing is for the past 2 weeks I havent been getting any exercise ( I usually walk to work (40 mins power walking a day) which I'm sure helps.

Will start that back Monday and see if it makes a difference!

I know exactly what you mean......you may have read my post earlier in the week re upping my target weight by half a stone, god did I stress before I finally decided to do it.

I really want to firm up too, before my hip gave up the ghost I was at the gym four or five times a week......I've just been this afternoon and managed only half an hour on the treadmill before I gave up in pain.

This eating lark is scary isn't it? X

Sorry to butt in ;) .... I am convinced that it was trying to lose a few lbs I didn't really need to lose just to reach a 'target' I liked the sound of that sent me off on an upward spiral on my last (EVER!) huge Yo-Yo. Instead of losing those last 3lbs I GAINED 6.5st ... I KNOW how ridiculous that sounds but looking back I really feel that's what triggered it. Not only could I not lose those 3lbs, I couldn't maintain the weight I'd got to - which was 9st2lbs. I'm 5'6" and now know that around 10.5st is a weight I can maintain. I'm not 'thin' - I'm a generous 14 - often a 16 for my hips but I'd rather stay around this weight than spiral out of control again - back up to a 22-24!

Just my tuppence worth ;) xx

Sorry to butt in ;) .... I am convinced that it was trying to lose a few lbs I didn't really need to lose just to reach a 'target' I liked the sound of that sent me off on an upward spiral on my last (EVER!) huge Yo-Yo. Instead of losing those last 3lbs I GAINED 6.5st ... I KNOW how ridiculous that sounds but looking back I really feel that's what triggered it. Not only could I not lose those 3lbs, I couldn't maintain the weight I'd got to - which was 9st2lbs. I'm 5'6" and now know that around 10.5st is a weight I can maintain. I'm not 'thin' - I'm a generous 14 - often a 16 for my hips but I'd rather stay around this weight than spiral out of control again - back up to a 22-24!

Just my tuppence worth ;) xx

Not at all Jan I value your advice :) I hear what your saying loud and clear- I was my target weight before I had my son but obviously bodies change and I'd rather be this weight than shoot up to 12st again!! xx

Back