Daily Tracker

Morning all :)

Scales said 9st 12lb again which of course is a lb lighter than the pharmacists scales but sure :)

Thursday

B- half cup porridge made with water, dash of skimmed milk and teaspoon of ww strawberry jam (3pp)
L- wm small roll with ham and salad (5pp) lf crisps (3pp) Kit kat (3pp)
S- 2 jaffa cakes (2pp)
D-Tuna salad (2pp) corn on the cob (2pp) tblsp lf mayo (1pp)

2 litres water
1 can diet coke

Can anyone please point the breakfast for me?? I'm not sure about it!

21/29pp

0/49weekly

Just stuffed my face with lf crisps (3pp) and a bar (4pp) wasnt even hungry- silly girl. No doubt I'll be regretting that come WI in the morning :(

28/29pp

0/49 weekly

Hi Girlies :)

According to the pharmacist I've lost 2lbs bringing me to 9st13lb, now according to my scales this morning I was 9st 11lb but I'll go by the pharmacy!!!
Told them I had been doin WW this week and they were really supportive and said I can keep coming to be weighed everyweek to keep me on track :) Still gonna use the main bars as I really like them, they are handy to grab for work breakfast and they fill you up for ages!!

Friday

B-main bar tea skim milk (6pp)
S- 3 jaffa cakes (3pp)
L- wm lf crisp sambo (9pp) kit kat (3pp)
D- cheese and crackers (7pp)

Milk (1pp)

29/29pp

18/49 slushie fund :)

(bottle of red :) )
Didn't eat breakfast till 12pm as was out shopping! Have no idea what I'm having for lunch and dinner am in one of those funny moods where I dont fancy anything.
My OH wants to get chinese tonight with bottle of wine but think we'll wait till tomorrow evening for X factor- its been nearly 3 months since we've done that will be mad!!!

Last edited:
Also worked out that there are 10pp in a litre of skimmed milk- so I'm going to include 1pp in my daily plan to include milk allowance as I wouldnt even get through a full litre a week!

Also in case anyone like them there are 4pp in a pack of jelly tots (I didnt eat them I just pointed them :) )

AWww that will be so nice to have a chinese and bottle of wine together tomorrow, but you have all your slush fund left, so push the boat out and have a bottle of wine each ;)

Hee hee might do mary :)

Well I'm a bit confused I've been doing ww from sat to fri (today) and havent used slush points yet so gonna have a bottle of wine tonight using 18pp from the slush fund. Does that mean I've another 49pp from tomorrow to next Friday yeah?

Well done on the loss!! :D xx

Yes, its 49 every week chick - enjoy.

Happy days :) I'm glad that it is cause I went a little bit crazy on the goodies lastnight I did count it all though :)

Went a bit wild last night girlies with my slushie fund- eek!! Ok so today is a new day must try be better :)

Saturday

B-Main bar tea with skim milk (6pp)
L- Small roll with ham (5pp) lf crisps (3pp)
S- 2 jaffa cakes (2pp)
D-Chicken Chow mein-very excited!! (8pp)

Milk- (1pp)

3 litres of water
Bottle of red wine

25/29pp

18/49pp slushies

Last edited:
Went a bit wild last night girlies with my slushie fund- eek!! Ok so today is a new day must try be better :)

Saturday

B-Main bar tea with skim milk (6pp)
L- Small roll with ham (5pp) lf crisps (3pp)
S- 2 jaffa cakes (2pp)
D-Chicken Chow mein-very excited!! (8pp)

Milk- (1pp)

3 litres of water
Bottle of red wine

25/29pp

18/49pp slushies

I am loving this WW business :)

Chinese was delicious and am loving being merry on the vino with my oh- its been a while :)

Anybody know how to point carvery food???

Ok I'm freaking out this morning!!! Scales said 10st 1lb!!!!! That's a jump from 9st12lb yesterday!!!! How is that possible?? Is it cause of the chinese?? I didn't even eat it all and stayed within my pp aswell :( :( :(

Stop fretting and weighing every day. Keep to the same day se time every week. Remember our body weight fluctuates all the time x

Sunday

B- 2 slice ww bread and bacon medallions (4pp)
S- 3 jaffa cakes (3pp) banana (0pp)
L- WW tomato soup and ww bread (4pp)
S-Fruit Salad-apple,grapes,orange,fresh pineapple (0pp)
D- Leftover chowmein (8pp)

WW toast with extra lite cheese triangles (3pp)

Milk (1pp)

1 can diet coke (0pp)
2.5 litres water

23/29pp

18/49pp slushie fund

Just pointed wine gums- 9pp per 100g-shocking! Thats 5pp for 10 jellies-no thanks!!

Last edited:
I always weigh heavier the next day after a carb meal, but usually the next day it goes back to normal. Stop worrying and if you do have to weigh every day (I do too - mostly) then dont weigh after a chinese meal lol.

Yeah - I know some people advocate a daily wi but REALLY you can only take notice of them once a week. While daily you can get a handle on what various foods do to your system you can't take every day seriously enough to get depressed about it! Look on 6days as information and the 7th as the 'official' one. ... Just mho xxx

Sunday

B- 2 slice ww bread and bacon medallions (4pp)
S- 3 jaffa cakes (3pp) banana (0pp)
L- WW tomato soup and ww bread (4pp)
S-Fruit Salad-apple,grapes,orange,fresh pineapple (0pp)
D- Leftover chowmein (8pp)

WW toast with extra lite cheese triangles (3pp)

Milk (1pp)

1 can diet coke (0pp)
2.5 litres water

23/29pp

18/49pp slushie fund

Just pointed wine gums- 9pp per 100g-shocking! Thats 5pp for 10 jellies-no thanks!!

Not a bad day today all in all :)

Scales still at 10st1lb, I'm sure it'll be gone soon :(

Monday

B-WW toast and bacon medallions (4pp) tea with skim milk
L- Corned beef/coleslaw on wm small roll (10pp)?D-Chicken breast (4pp) sprouts (0pp) corn on the cob (2pp) choc bar (4pp) Mayo (1pp)
S- kit kat (3pp)
Milk (1pp)

29/29pp

18/49 slushie

Tuesday

B- Main bar tea with skim milk (6pp)
L- WW soup and bread (4pp) lf crisps (3pp)
D-Chicken Breast (4pp) Salad (0pp)
S- Kit kat (3pp)

Milk (1pp)

21/29pp

18/49 slushie

Last edited:
Feeling really weird today- very heavy and bloated. Have been pretty inactive this week with the snow and that so maybe that has something to do with it?? Either way its not a good feeling seeing the scales creep up! Nervous for WI on Friday already :(

Back