Daily Tracker

I had chicken salad too but I really enjoyed mine! And yes you must have what refeed says - it's all very scientific!! :) x

Yup, defo have the salad :)
If you are stuffed then i'd say reduce the protein portion instead of the salad if anything x

Will defo opt for sprouts so :)

Great loss Emma, keep it off:D

Shall try my very best Sandra :)

Then you can let me in on the secret! X

I would murder someone for the secret!!! Wish I was back to 2 years ago when my weight didnt consume my every thought!!! Honestly there is so much more to life than this I'm furious with myself!! Hopefully I can get back to maintaining with ww and stay there :)

Morning all :)

scales showing another lb down this morning, she better keep moving lol!

Tuesday
B- main bar
L- tuna salad
D- main bar

If I'm feeling brave tomorrow I might chance one of the other maintenance products!! Still going to steer clear of diet coke this week and stick to 3 litres of water and 3 cups of tea.

Fab re the other pound!

Re the maint products! I swear by the choc whip (make with skimmed milk). Admittedly I do have a late meal schedule (ie. Noon'ish; 4.30ish and 8.30ish) but although it works for me, it may not for you being a working girl ... But I really like having a whip mid-evening! It totally fills me up, deals with the sweet picky evening cravings (and feels like more of a meal than the bars - tho i adore them too) and keeps me going easily till next day! It's when I have carbs in the evening that im in trouble and want to keep eating! I also slice a banana into it .. I may be preaching to the converted and u already know this but just in case, leave it for 10-15 mins b4 eating and it thickens up nicely! I often have mine when the menfolk are eating their dinner which stops me stealing off their plates lol xx

Ps. Def avoid diet coke! I've got friends on WW etc who live on the stuff but don't lose; when they avoid it, the weight comes off! Why I don't know - wierd - but hey Ho, if it helps... lol x

Pps. Use a blender...

Last edited:
Fab re the other pound!

Re the maint products! I swear by the choc whip (make with skimmed milk). Admittedly I do have a late meal schedule (ie. Noon'ish; 4.30ish and 8.30ish) but although it works for me, it may not for you being a working girl ... But I really like having a whip mid-evening! It totally fills me up, deals with the sweet picky evening cravings (and feels like more of a meal than the bars - tho i adore them too) and keeps me going easily till next day! It's when I have carbs in the evening that im in trouble and want to keep eating! I also slice a banana into it .. I may be preaching to the converted and u already know this but just in case, leave it for 10-15 mins b4 eating and it thickens up nicely! I often have mine when the menfolk are eating their dinner which stops me stealing off their plates lol xx

Ps. Def avoid diet coke! I've got friends on WW etc who live on the stuff but don't lose; when they avoid it, the weight comes off! Why I don't know - wierd - but hey Ho, if it helps... lol x

Pps. Use a blender...

Thanks a million for that Ness!!! Very helpful cause I've never made it before..........Might have it Thursday eve for my dinner!! Our eating schedules are really similar!! Even though I'm out of the house before 8 I have my first meal at 12, then 5ish, then 9ish.

I was concerned that was too late so I had brekkie at 10, lunch at 2pm and was ravenous for my next bar by 6 :( So now I have tea and water :(

Tuesday

B- Main bar
L- Tuna salad, balsalmic dressing
D- Main bar

3 cups of tea

Am on my 4th litre of water!!

Scales another lb down this morning? Surely not possible!!!

Wednesday

B- Main Bar
L- Main Bar
D- Chicken Breast with sprouts

Ur menus looking fab and well done on keeping up the water intake x

R u feeling better now that your in the 9s? And looking forward to WW? x

Fab for prison food :giggle:

Yeah am finding it easy enough having the water so maybe thats whats helping things? Feeling good being back in the 9's but do think the sit ups are helping alot for my mummy tummy ;)

I was so looking forward to WW but now I'm really nervous once I WI on friday and start 100% refeed on Saturday I'll have a huge gain :confused:

I'm sure you'll be fine Hun!

My scales are not moving at the moment :( I really wanted to be at goal by the end of the month but I suppose no one will know but me that I didn't get 2 9st lol

Still haven't managed to find a dress for the wedding... Getting my hair done Saturday then going shopping after - I think trying on clothes is better when ur hair and make up is done lol :)

Of course not hun and you look amazing as you are babe x

Oh I completely agree with you there, hair, tan and make up makes everything look better :) oh and lets not forget..........my secret weapon...........spanx lol x

Lol :)

Ok so a bit ambitious here but I've just bought myself the most fabulous pair of Christian Louboutin shoes as a treat for getting to goal :)

Delivery takes 10days so I have 10 days to get to goal :) Eeeeekkkk

U know I'm going to need to see a pic ;)

When u start WW are u going to go to the classes?

Great excuse for the shoes - love it!

Don't knock the extra lb kid!! ;) xx

Back