Daily Tracker

Yup, wm pittas are ok too.

You can make your own fried rice really easy chick - boil up some wm rice till cooked.

In a pan heat up a little olive oil. Add in the veggies you want and cook them how you like (me, i prefer crunchy!) add in your meats you want then add in the rice then crack in an egg and stir it all up. Simple and you can control the portion size and work out all the cals :D

I like wm wraps, not fussy on pittas personally. Well done on that 4lbs hon - I bet you were over the moon :) xx

oooh yeah, of course wraps!!! Get the bigger ones though, pointless having the little ones lol

I like wm wraps, not fussy on pittas personally. Well done on that 4lbs hon - I bet you were over the moon :) xx

I was Jan :) Although bit of an anti climax cause the poor chap weighing me couldnt even work the computer I had to show him :eek:

Yep dont know why I didnt think of a wrap duh!! I do prefer them to pittas myself!! Excellent glad I can have them!!

Tanya I am absolutely useless at cooking rice........I always have it either too hard or too soft.....I actually am rubbish!!

Am thinking of maybe taking some sort of cookery class to get me going........perhaps thats why you always see me living off the same food :rolleyes:

Just had my nails done... And got my toes done while I was there and had a nice foot spar :)

Off to have my hair done now... Still not sure if I should go short?

Foo Fan said:
Just had my nails done... And got my toes done while I was there and had a nice foot spar :)

Off to have my hair done now... Still not sure if I should go short?

Ooops sorry Hun - was meant to post this in my diary - still iPhone!!!

Yay well done on the lose hun! Glad you got the results that you wanted :)

I know I will get shouted at :) but the scales are somehow up 5lbs since I started proper refeed! Freaking out :(

Add me to Facebook and I promise not to shout. LOL

Its probably just water retention. What have you been eating the last couple of days, or is it possibly TOTM bloatedness?

Emma!!! I am going to shout at you now! Don't do it- why do you keep doing this to yourself?!

hammerscale.jpg

See that .... take that pretty pink hammer and smash your scales!!!!!! and don't buy any more and so you will have to go somewhere once a week to weigh yourself! :eek:

Am due totm this weekend, have been sticking to refeed so perhaps its that...........??

Just added you Mary xx

hammerscale.jpg

See that .... take that pretty pink hammer and smash your scales!!!!!! and don't buy any more and so you will have to go somewhere once a week to weigh yourself! :eek:

:rotflmao:

I'm saying nowt!!!

6571035-girl-gagged-with-blue-scarf-looks-for-freedom.jpg

Last edited:
This is about the 5th photo - trying to post one that doesn't obscure the whole thread! Will try again later! x

Cause I keep torturing aka weighing myself lol x

Oh dear! Confessions of a Serial Weigher...

Chin up - it'll be water retention, TOTM, dodgy scales etc pmsl x

Seriously, it'll pass, I bet you 10p xx

Morning all :)

Am still feeling ridiculously bloated guys.......didn't weigh myself but I can feel its the same!!

Haven't had a number 2 for a good few days and am due on so perhaps thats it.......I am still having between 3/4 litres of water a day.

Am toying with doing day 1/2 refeed again this week and refeed properly from this weekend.......shall think it over.

Back