Daily Tracker

Well am feeling really really annoyed with myself. Am coming on here to vent and to get a kick up the ass!!

Well had an absolute nightmare of a day then late this after noon totm arrived.........and what did I do?? Had a bloody binge thats what I did! Idiot!!! So fricking annoyed with myself.

So not going to help my bloating situation only serve to make it worse :(

What did you binge on?

Awww it happens to us all, whats done cant be un-done. Just try and put it right behind you and get back on the straight and narrow. Darned hormones eh!!!

Pack of minstrals, half a m+s cookie, 3 cream crackers with lf philly and 2 slice wm toast with scrambled egg :(

Had a main bar for my breakfast and tuna salad for lunch...........then the binge! I'm just worried cause now I've ruined my refeed week :(

Feel like I've made a total b***s of refeed week grrrr so bloated its unreal. Havent had a number 2 in over a week, took a dulcolax last night and nothing!!!!! I dont get it??? Am I completely blocked up???

I had a stern talk with myself last night and am seriously not going to stress about staying at my goal weight, once I'm under 10st I'm happy. I'm going to have to be cause otherwise I can see myself becoming obsessed and maybe not going down a very healthy road :(

I feel the same Emma! I've been rubbish this week.. I'm just gonna try and focus on getting fit and trying to get a better shape for my holidays.. I am gutted now that I've been messing around with LT cos I'm not where I wanted to be for this wedding Saturday.

Other than the binge on Monday I've been good so I dont know wtf is up with me!!!

Thats a good way to look at it hun, focus on getting fit and being healthy. Cant be messing around on LT forever.

Dont worry I know you will look beautiful on Saturday babe xx

Hope you managed to have your number 2 today Emma, get some senokot or something chick, or something natural like linseeds, prunes, stewed rhubarb.

Nothing yet I'm afraid :( I look about 4 months pregnant my tummy is rock solid and really round........very bloated!! Will try senakot if nothing by tomorrow!!

Oh you poor thing - really feel for you! Hope u have some movement soon xx

Movement :party0049: Nothing to write home about but movement none the less!!!

Weigh in tomorrow very nervous!! Eeeeekk!!!

Have decided to start countin PP again from tomorrow. I have a night out on Saturday and with my holiday coming up I'm hoping counting will keep me in check :)

Hooray! Let's hope it leads to bigger things ;)

Good luck for wi x

Thanks Jan ;) My bf thinks I'm mad cause I got so excited about it this morning lol x

He's obviously never had that problem then! x

Nothing yet I'm afraid :( I look about 4 months pregnant my tummy is rock solid and really round........very bloated!! Will try senakot if nothing by tomorrow!!

Try Senekot Max strength, it should do the trick.:D

Never Jan!! You could set your watch by him :)

Thanks Dolphin will try that next time xx

Back