Daily Tracker

Glad you have planned it all out hun. You will be fine!
Have a lovely time away xxx

RELAX!! You're on holiday! You can sort out any little gains when you're back! xxx

Emma, hope the hols go well. Enjoy looking hot in all your bikinis. If you stick to your plan, as in enjoy with moderation, Im sure your gain, if any, will be minimal.
Well done on the promotion. It is a great boost to know they think so highly of you!!

Hi all having a great time :) Just got a qucik chance to jump online. Havent been too bad food wise but not a saint either lol will deal with any gains when I get home :)

Sunday
B- main bar
L- boots seasame chicken noodle salad
S- handful of haribo jellies, 2 pringles
D- ham salad sandwich

3 x glasses of wine

Monday
B-main bar
L-Tuna salad with about 3 inch slice of bread roll
S- 2 rice cakes, crunchie
D- Pork chop, tblesp of potato, cabbage and mixed veg

4 x glasses of wine
2 x bacardi breezer

Tuesday
B- main bar
L- ham salad on a small bread roll
S- cup of tea and 2 digestive biscuits
D- roast chicken, chips and veg (only ate half the chips and no skin)

Am on my 2nd glass of wine :)

Hope you're having a good time :D xx

Hope ur having happy hodilays - im well impressed with ur food choices so far! Id be chucking all restraint out the window so go you! Lol x

Spoke to soon Ness!! Bad day today- very overcast and rainy so have come out for lunch! Am also extremly hungover!!!

So edit on yesterday, after my civilised 2 glasses of wine I drank two pitchers of Mojito and evidence beside my bed this morning would suggest I had a toasted ham sandwich when I got in :(

Wednesday (hangover food)

B- Scrambled egg and 1 slice white toast
S- Cup of tea and 2 digestives
L- Pepperoni pizza :(
D- Plan on having something light, so main bar or tuna salad

No alcohol today either

Hope the weather gets better!!! And hope your having a wonderful time x

LOL.......you sound like me and Jan now, with your comment about the evidence at the side of the bed. I usually wake in the morning and look in the bin to see if I ate anything the night before, and I check the dish washer to see what new plates have been put in.

Dont expect me to be listing my foods on my holiday, I dont have ALL day to type........have a brilliant time and dont worry too much. You have the rest of your life girl, just relax and enjoy.

Glad your having a good time chick x

Quick check in before we go to airport :) dont worry mary I dont have all day to type either but have found loggin on for 5 minutes a couple of times this week has helped somewhat xx

Thursday

B- main bar
L- Omlette and chips, 1 slice pizza
S- ice cream wafer and 2 biscuits
D- Homemade Chili con carne

Friday

B- main bar
L- Sardines and salad
D- Spring roll, chicken curry with boiled rice and fried noodles(only ate half)
4 x glasses red wine
pitcher of fat frog

Saturday

B-main bar
L- tuna salad, small white roll
D- mongolian beef skewers, rice stir fried with chicken prawns and beef

5 x glasses of red wine!!

Sunday

B- main bar
S-2 x glasses white wine and lf walkers crisps
L-Beef thing with veg and scoop of potato (only ate teeny bit as was dead late for airport!)
S- 2 triangles on toblerone on the plane, 1 glass red wine
D- 1/2 portion on chicken fried rice, 1/2 fried noodles, chicken skewer with satay sauce

Last edited:
Can't believe your coming home already- seems to have gone so quick!
Are you coming back and starting you new job?

Morning all :D I'm home :)

Well I have to say that was the fastest week of my life!! It just flew by :cry:

I had a great time, weather was good with a couple of overcast rainy days but it was so lovely to be away and spending time with my family! My granny and Jack are so cute together, they are like kindred spirts or something!! Both of them never shut up talking a 4 year old and a 74 year old best friends :p

Also I think the holiday was exactly what I needed to break the habit of weighing every day and obsessing about it!! I enjoyed my food this week but didnt stress over it, I could tell by the end of the week that I was a bit heavier as I felt it iykwim? But my clothes and stuff still felt fine so I didnt sweat it.

I think what helped is getting to spend so much free time with the OH aswell, I am so happy at the moment and I think we are in such a lovely place right now, I'm looking forward to whatever comes next :lilkiss:

I had a look at the scales this morning and looked like 7lbs up but I'm not worried as we had chinese really late last night so I'm sure thats a good chunk of it. I wont be weighing again until official day on Friday.

Sorry for the ramble :rolleyes: I'm off to try catch up with everyones threads, I bet I've missed loads :) Hope your all well xxx

Emma, what a lovely positive post. So happy all is well in the world for you. Savour and don't take it for granted.
Best of luck getting those few pounds off.

Thanks Molly :) I dont intend to.......this time last year things were not so fantastic :( So it seems even sweeter now............I fully intend to enjoy every minute!!

Am also back to work tomorrow and should find out more about my new role xx Exciting!!

Sounds like u had a lovely time, glad weather was good and u enjoyed yourself :) x x

Thanks chick! Not long to your hols now x

Sounds like you had a fab time chick and well done for realising you don't need to weigh every day. :fingerscrossed: you can do that at home now!! :p x

So glad u had a lovely time xx

Back