Daily Tracker

ooooh how weird Mary!

Hmmm weird indeed ;)

I loved being pregnant too and look back on when the children were little as the happiest time of my life! :D So make the most of it. xx

My boys brought me breakfast in bed today :) Lovely suprise after a nice lie in! Unfortunately I woke up feeling a bit off (not sick just.........bah!) I didnt have the heart to tell them I didnt want it after all their hard work so managed 2 bites of a sausage and half a slice of toast and when they werent looking I disposed of the rest in my en suite bin :(

Then Stephens dad phoned wanting to know if we wanted to go see his new business venture (he's just opened a Gourmet Deli) so we went there and he gave us a pie to take home. Thats in the oven now so I'll have half for lunch. Its a chicken and ham pastry pie :) Place looks amazing, we're very proud of him!

Also had a few pieces of melon and mango and a cup of tea.

Edit!!!!! Private scan booked for the 14th of December :) so excited :) :) :)

Last edited:
Aww bless making u brekkie and having to throw it away without them knowing!

That pie sounds lush :)

Ooh two weeks til scan isn't long hopefully it will fly by x x

I know!! I did feel terrible but I couldnt face it!!

I think it will go by quickly as work is so busy! It is expensive but I just want reassurance all is well. I've no idea why I'm so nervy this time around!

Pie was amazing and I dont normally eat pies! Hope I dont get addicted lol

Yeah that would be a bad craving to have!x

Awww sweet :) .... it's my going-to-be 5 year old grandson's birthday on 14th ... irrelevant but there we are ;)

Hope you're feeling okay now hon x

Thanks Jan :) Feeling ok just tired and pecky if that makes sense! Much to Ste's displeasure I couldnt face dinner after that pie! I picked at 2 hard boiled sweets, some cheese and onion hula hoops and 3 roses sweets.

Not good but really couldnt stomach a dinner.......which is actually ironic as my ass is growing by the day so I look like I've eaten 10 dinners a day! Bah!

Ach it's only balancing out the boobs!! ;) :giggle: x

JanD said:
Ach it's only balancing out the boobs!! ;) :giggle: x

:giggle:

Oh yes it is ;) :p :giggle: ... weeeeel it IS panto season!! xx

That actually reminds me we are going to see Jedward and The Beanstalk in panto on the 21st! Jacks first panto :)

On a late shift in work today, this is what I'm planning for today, if theres any changes I'll update later!

Wednesday

B- Main bar
L/D- Soup or a salad from M+S
S- fruit

Will have something light when I get home, probably wont get home till 10pm so not sure yet what it will be!

Awwww Mary ! I know Jedward can be childish but they ate such good clean living young guys. You never hear them using lots of bad language or of them out clubbing with this and that starlet. They are well dressed. I think in that respect they are great role models for the preteen and early teen fan base that they have. Such a pity that they can't blooming sing!!!!

I hear you Molly - but ........... nah, I cant stand the irritating pair of idiots.............sorry, just my opinion. I dont suffer fools gladly.

I couldn't agree more Mary. I can't agree that they're good role models Molly - I'd be mortified if any of my family turned out like them. The alternative doesn't have to be non-clean living and misbehaving in other ways. However I wouldn't mind if any of my family brought in their income ;) xx

Ooooh i'm another Jedward hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back