Daily Tracker

Yeah I definitely agree Molly, I dont mind doing it at all and it is expected, I just wasnt expecting 4 days :(

Thursday

B- main bar
L- will pick up a salad in m+s
D- main bar or salad like lastnight

Will keep up the water again today, hopefully it helps! Really need this dress to fit on Saturday haha!

Well guess I'm not pregnant this month again :( Totm not due until the 25th but I can feel it coming if that makes sense...........grrrr its so frustrating!!! I'm seeing pregnant people everywhere :(

Not to worry, it'll happen soon enough. Just keep practicing!!

Well I'm off to Belfast in an hour :( Had a fab time at my cousins 21st last night, she looked amazing!!!

If I'm still alive after all the hard work this week I'll chat to you lot on Wednesday xxx

Best of luck for your hard work this week hon ... I'm sure you'll be the star of the show :) xx

Hi :) Thanks guys :) First day was ok.........a bit stressful, was there from 7am till 7pm! Had a starbucks grilled sandwich really quickly for lunch.

The builders were really annoying, my initial snag list had 23 points on it and the literally tried to talk me out of every one!!! Idiots! I'm sure they thought I was just some dumb girl but there's no way I can have my head office people arrive on Wednesday for the launch and things not be perfect! Unfortunatley "but the builders said" is not an excuse we can use lol

Anyway got the majority of my list checked off, couple of bits will be done tomorrow and another few bits will be sorted at a later date but they arent crucial!

Am sat now in the hotel restaurant all alone :( Am having breaded mushrooms to start and bacon and cheddar topped chicken breast for the main......I am starving!!!

Well done you - put them in their place good and proper!!

Food sounds delish :) xx

Food was gorgeous but I felt like I was choking on every mouthful!!!! WTF is that about??? I was like my throat was closing, had a couple of very scary moments there!

Eeeek that sounds scary!! Sounds like nerves or anxiety ... can't believe it would be though! :eek: xx

Hmmmm I'm not sure! It happened before when I had steak.........just thought it was a bit fatty! But had chciken tonight so I dunno...........certainly doesnt happen at home! Very odd :(

Home now thank goodness :) Had another 3 courses last night!!!

Plan on walking to work for the next few weeks to try burn it off eek!!

Bet your glad 2 home :)

Hi guys, I have some news to share with you all............................I'm pregnant :)

We found out on Saturday. I've done 3 tests just to be sure lol

I am so completely overwhelmed to have conceived so quickly, I genuinely thought what I was feeling was totm symptoms.

I did a test on Saturday, I dont know why, it was just there calling to me so I did it. I phoned the hospital today to make an appointment, they will send it out in the post.

It's very early days, I'm 4 weeks and 2 days I'm praying everything goes well. Am having a few pains but this may be implantation cramps.

I know this goes without saying but please dont mention anything on FB, I wont be telling anyone until after Christmas but I just had to share with you all as you have all been there listening to me go on and on!!!

We are so happy :) xxx

Ah what wonderful news, Emma!! Well done to you both. Christmas will be extra special for you now!

Thank you Molly xx We're very grateful xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so flaming happy for you hun! ahhhhhhhhhhhh! How exciting! When will you get an app through?

Thanks darling! We are both over the moon :) I'm not sure, I phoned them today and they said they would send it in the post so I'd be expecting it early next week xx

Back