Daily Tracker

Remember, if you're gyming it & toning your body shape will change you'll look smaller but the scales might go up or stay the same. It's a pain but try measuring yourself too :)

Yep its a pain in the bum Tan! Have been losing inches alright but again I really wanna be 9st something :eek:
:sigh::sigh:

The scale number is nice but if I had a figure like you I wouldn't be worrying about that number :giggle: easy for me to say right lol

Take a look at this pic, I saw it on twitter good example of how you can weigh heavier but look leaner :)

Attachments

• image-225288334.jpg
    image-225288334.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Thanks for that Tan........interesting isn't it?! I know I'm being silly and I am proud of how far I've come since August but am annoyed at myself for not getting to goal yet! It's just so hard with all the events and stuff I've had bah x

Still here! Have been really naughty with food over the past week.....my Granny arrived from spain and we went for a chinese, then one evening we ordered chipper food and another night I had a chicken wrap and chips from mc donalds!

Sunday we had Jack and Darcy's christening. Was a fantastic day! Being host I barely had anything to eat but did have plenty of wine and champagne :)

I am on my best behaviour food wise this week as I thought I looked enormous in the christening pics :( My arms look huge and my boobs but I did wear the wrong bra whoops!! My little brother leaves for Australia on Thursday for at least 2 years and I am so sad. We are so close and speak everyday........I am happy for him, I want him to have the best experience of his life but I am going to miss him so much :(

Monday

B- 3 eggs scrambled
L- Wrap- chicken, pesto, red onion, mixed peppers and sundried tomatoes
D- 2 breasts of chicken and red sauce
S- Very small slice of the christening cake (as I had none on Sunday!) Plus it cost €75 so I was at least tasting it ha!

Tuesday

B- Main Bar
L-?
D-?

Will update lunch and dinner later. I am toying with the idea of having a main bar plus 2 shakes a day for a week but everytime I try to have one I back out.............bah!

Well as suspected I'm a failure bah!!!

Tuesday

B- Main Bar
L- LT Shake
D- 3 scrambled eggs
S- Bowl of M+S cheese puffs and bottle of red

Wednesday

B- Main Bar
L- 1/4 of a chicken and ham pie
S- Curly wurly,6 moam sweets and picked at some beetroot out of the jar
D- 3 scrambled eggs and small tin of beans
S- Few nacho crisps :(

Last edited:
Don't be so hard on ya self :) what's your brother going to be doing in aus for two years?x

He's just got his degree in business and finance but unfortunately after months of interviews he just cannot get a job here. He's going to have the adventure of a lifetime I suppose Tan, he'll find work and even better he'll find work in his field.

We are heading to the airport around 3pm tomorrow, I'm so sad. I just cant snap out of it :(

Still feeling very down in the dumps about my brother leaving.........very emotional at the airport wah :(

Foodwise have been quite poor since Thursday and I am really feeling it now.........bloated etc so from tomorrow I am aiming to have 3 lt shakes for about 9 days until I use up the supply I have. This week will be my last week in the gym for 2 weeks as I am freezing my membership until the 30th. Just have so much on in the run up to Christmas. Struggling with drinking water today, havn't weighed in a few weeks so will see what damage I've done and WI in the morning.

Thursday:

B- Main bar
L- Vegetarian and goats cheese quiche with side salad and coleslaw (at airport)+ 3 x glasses of red
D- Chicken and salsa wrap and medium chips from Mc Donalds

Friday (gym)

B- Main Bar
L- 3 x scrambled eggs and 2 slices of wg toast
D- none- had my wine and cheese evening so had lots of wine, carrot sticks and celery with hummous, nachos with salsa and gucamole, some stilton and wensleydale with cranberries and pate and some crackers.

Saturday

B- Main bar
L- none- was at a birthday party so picked at the cocktail sausages and had 1 glass of white wine
D- small bit of chicken chowmein, tblsp of rice, 6 chips, bit of curry sauce and a slice of prawn toast (x factor night with my parents and aunties :) ) Also had 2 glasses of red wine

Sunday (gym)

B- Main Bar
L- LT shake
D- 2 rashers, small tin of beans, 4 scrambled eggs
S- Picked at a slice of chicken, 2 moam sweets and 2 roses.......bah!!

Last edited:
Weighed in this morning at a whopping 10st 10.75lbs :( I'm not officially recording it as I am hoping some of it is water weight after a few heavy days..........will record properly on Friday, hopefully I can knock a few off before then!

Monday (Gym)

B- Main Bar
L- LT Shake
D- Planning on having another shake......must be strong!!!

Will update later, have also had 3 litres of water so far today.

Was not strong yesterday :( I have zero willpower bah!!!

Monday (gym)

B- Main Bar
L- LT shake
D- few spoonfuls of spag bol madw with quorn no pasta

4 litres of water

Tuesday

B- Main Bar
L- Main Bar
D- 2 chicken breasts on a bed of rocket and spinach topped with monterary jack cheese, sundried tomatos, cucumber, dill pickle, gucamole and black bean and roasted veg salsa. Also had some ceasar dressing on the side.

2 litres of water

Last edited:
Have updated yesterdays dinner. Ended up eating out at The Counter as we had taken the kids to see Santa...........very exciting!!

Wednesday (gym)

B- Main Bar
L- Main Bar
D- Shake

Aiming for 3 litres of water today as only had 2 yesterday.

Yesterday's dinner sounds yummo!!! Xx

Can't believe it's been a week since I've posted!!! That dinner was yummo Tan.......have a hankering for it again now :) :)

Ok so froze my gym membership for 2 weeks over xmas as I've just had so much on.....didnt really have time to be going so decided to take a break. So I havnt been the gym for a week now, I do miss it and I had planned to do my abs everyday at home but I havnt..........I'm a disgrace ha!

So have been trying to be good the past week after weighing in at nearly 10st 11lbs last week :eek: have tried to just have shakes but that didnt work, so been having a shake and low carb meal, been very picky aswell. I did have a mc donalds this week (one of those chicken wraps) also had chipper food (qtr pounder with cheese and chips) on Thursday so wasnt expecting much on the scales. Total shock this morning weighed in at 10st 4.75lbs..........delighted!!!

This has motivated me to keep on the straight and narrow now until Christmas day hopefully, I NEED to cause am wearing a very tight size 10 dress on Tuesday so no hiding the tummy :(

Hahani love how we plan our weigh around our clothes. Being a girl sucks big style sometimes lol x

It sure does Tanya!! Well had a strange Christmas in our house, with my 2 cousins, best friend and little brother in Australia it just was not the same :(

Christmas day flew by as we had to visit Stephens parents before heading to my parents for dinner. Didnt really eat much of my dinner xmas day, had a lovely prawn cocktail for starter though and no dessert. In the evening I picked at nachos and dips and the cheese board. Had 2 bottles of red wine over the course of the whole day.

St Stephens Day was very quiet, had a fry up in my mams and then we had a mc donalds in the evening (hangover cure ha!) no alcohol!!

Yesterday had 2 slices of toast for breakfast, picked at some minature heroes and had 4 biscuits throughout the day. Went to the in laws for dinner, had roast beef, very nice but I just picked at mine. Small bowl of jelly and a drizzle of cream for after washed down with a bottle of red. Also had some pizza at like 1 am............we were starving!!

Already feeling very bloated so going to try behave myself over the next few days, not stepping on the scales today because I know it will be mostly water weight but it will demotivate me and put me in a mood bah!

Hi guys :) Have been awol from here for ages!!

Well since Xmas I havn't been very good food wise, weighed in yesterday and am back up to 10st 6.5lbs..........I'm not too disappointed as I have been eating alot of rubbish/ takeouts etc and at one point over the past few weeks the scales had hit 10st 13lbs eeek! Am still going the gym 4 times a week.

So I requested a new trainer at the gym, I hardly saw my old trainer and we just weren't on the same page with what I wanted to achieve. She wasnt very tough on me (I'm not blaming her, I'm the one eating rubbish) but I felt like if she was on top of me I would make better choices if that makes sense???
Anyway my new trainer is James and he is great. He's been in the business for 14 years and he always works me so hard in th gym. I sat down with him yesterday and told him exactly what my goals were:
*Be lighter (at least 138lbs)
*Reduce my bust area (big boobs make me look matronly!!)
*Lose another 4 inches from my waist
*lose another 2 inches from each thigh
*Reduce my body fat by at least another 4%
*Work on my lower tummy (abs are starting to come through on my upper stomach but my lower muscles are still covered by a pesky layer of fat :( )

He was really honest with me, he said all my goals are really achievable and I work hard at the gym but I need to change my diet 100% for it to work effectively. He's working on a new eating and training plan for me this weekend and we sit down again on Tuesday to put it into place. I'm nervous but excited. I'm already happy with the results working out has given me, thanks to squats and lunges my ass is now back up where it should be lol and all my cellulite is gone!! I'm excited to see what results I'll get when I eat clean :)

This is were I'll need to most work, my diet is terrible these days and I'm locked in a cycle of eating well for a few days then bingeing on crap so really want to knock that on the head. I will definitely post my menus on her to try keep me on track!!

Ur new trainer sounds fab!! I would be the same as u and need someone to be firm with me..
Good goals hun!!
I bet the meal plans will make a big difference! x

Sounds good chick. Good luck with it :) x

Thanks girls. Am really looking forward to getting stuck in now and it doesnt hurt that my trainer is very easy on the eye also :)

Have had a very heavy weekend....lots of alcohol bah and not great food............will list the food but to be honest none of it was as nice as I had thought it would be in my head!

Saturday

B- 2 slices wg toast and butter
L- Garlic mushrooms and chicken ceaser salad
D- 3 in 1 from chinese

*Lots of wine!

Sunday
B- Protein bar
L/D- Salmon croquettes and homemade beef burger with cheese and a few chips *glass white wine

Day 1 of my new eating and training plan :)

Went to a pub quiz with steve and my friend lastnight.........drank far too much wine and had a cosmopolitan..whoops!! I did manage to turn down sausage rolls this morning though :)

My trainer emailed me my new plan so will go food shopping after the gym today to stock up! He gave me a new ab routine yesterday....very tough but it's brilliant! My bum and legs are a bit sore today.....lunges, leg press, squats, thigh curls and donkey calves yesterday.....tough but good!

Back