Daily Tracker

You'll have to let us know what the eating plan is - give us some tips :)
Ur doing well at the excercise x

Thanks girls. I love the exercise......it's tough but it is working. Granted I'm still 8-10lbs heavier but all my cellulite is gone, my ass has moved back up to where it should be :) and I look leaner. Hoping by following the eating plan I will drop the lbs and some more inches!

Would take me ages to type out the whole thing but these are the choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and mid morning/afternoon that I can pick. He structered the meals for me as I would tend to pick the same thing everyday ha!

Breakfast choices:

50g Oatmeal
3 ryvita with cottage cheese
5 x egg whites+1 yolk with tomato and onion
Protein shake
2 ryvita with sardines
WM pitta with tuna or eggs or cottage cheese

Mid Morning Options:

Protein shake
Protein Bar
2 ryvita with sardines
5 egg whites and 1 yolk
2 ryvita with cottage cheese

Lunch Options:

Pitta with tuna or cottage cheese or eggs
3 ryvita with turkey slices
Chicken and green veg
Fish with Salad
Protein shake
Pitta with fish
Turkey salad

Mid-afternoon choices:

Protein shake
25g of nuts
Turkey slices
2 ryvita with extra low fat philly
Protein bar

Dinner:

Chicken and veg stirfry
Steak and green veg
Fish and green veg
Omelette
Chicken and salad
Fish and salad
Steak and salad

Snack options: 1 per day

Low fat no added sugar jelly
Protein bar
25g nuts
Olives
Protein shake

Edit!! Ps: We booked our holidays last week :) Going to Spain to my Grannys for 6 weeks!!! I am so excited and the kids will have a great time.

Wednesday: Gym

B- Protein Bar
L- WM Pitta toasted with small can of tuna and cottage cheese
MA- Olives
D- Chicken and veg stirfry
S- Jelly Pot

Thursday: Gym

B- WM Pitta with tuna and cottage cheese )I love this!!
MM- 2 ryvita with cottage cheese
L- Turkey Salad
MA- Protein Shake
D- Steak with Salad
S- Nuts

Still is a state from yesterdays leg session, squats, thigh curls, thigh extensions, standing calves and inner/outer thigh......pain! Also was given a new ab workout, toes....1-10 then 10-1, ankles..... the same, then the full russian twist 2x 20 and plank on elbows x 2 and standing plank x 2. Today was chest and arms at the gym. Really tough. My trainer practically stood over me the whole time pushing me.......I know it's what I need but I really could've killed him lol!! I'm very right sided so am struggling with using my left arm but he made me complete everything........ouch! Eating is still going well, am enjoying the food. Although I could have murdered my bf who came home with a bag of chipper chips at 10pm grrrr!

Friday: Gym

B- 3 ryvita with cottage cheese
MM- Protein bar
L- 2 ryvita with tuna mixed with spring onion, cucumber and a dash of balsamic
MA- Nuts (hazelnut and pine) + protein shake
D- Salmon with sprouts, green beans and broccoli

Last edited:
Ur doing fab!!! I want ur trainer :) x

Thanks hun :) Yeah he's really great, the other trainers there are fab too but he just gets me, he can see what I want to achieve and he wants to help me get there x

WooHoo!! Weighed in today at 10st 5lbs.........really delighted scales is heading in the right direction :) No gym today but I will do my ab routine as normal. Will update my signature too and food as the day goes on.

Saturday:

B- Toasted wm pitta with eggs (4 whites, 1 yolk)
L- Toasted wm pitta with tuna, cottage cheese, spring onion and rocket
D- Omelette with 1 small tomato, mushroom and small bit of onion. Side salad with rocket, spinach, lettuce, orange pepper, spring onion, cucumber and a few pickeld onions.

Edit****Didn't end up doing my abs, my inlaws took the kids for a few hours so I took full advantage of an empty house and had a lovely 3 hr nap :)

Last edited:
Well done on ur loss!!! Ur plan is defo working... I need to work on my tummy - youll have to give me tips x

PS - dont blame u making the most of ur free time - bet is was a well deserved nap xx

The ab routine is quite good that I put up in an above post.......very hard to explain how to do them maybe put the names into you tube??

OMG the nap was amazing!!! xxx

Thanks very much Bev xx

Yesterday was a funny day food wise. Woke up late so brekfast was quite late, lunch wasn't until 4 so didn't have dinner until nearly 9....hence I didnt fancy much :)

Sunday

B- Porridge
L- Chicken stuffed with extra low fat philly, sprouts, broccoli and beansprouts
S- Jelly pot
D- Toasted WM pitta with small bit of butter

Monday: Gym

B- WM pitta with tuna, cottage cheese and spring onion
MM- Protein shake
L- 3 ryvita and cottage cheese
D- Chicken stirfry with broccoli, mushrooms, kidney beans, chickpeas, tomato and onion

Missed gym today as Darcy is not well, I didnt want to leave her :( So will go Tue, Wed, Thur and Fri now x

Last edited:
Holy crap on a stick dinner was delicious tonight!!!

I stir fried some chicken strips, added mushroom, onion, kidney beans, a full red chilli, yellow and orange peppers, stirred them around the wok for a few minutes then added some garlic, pepper, half a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a cup of water, brought it to the boil and served in a bowl. It was like a really wintery, chunky, spicy soup or something...........amazing!!

Am feeling really in the zone with this, hope it continues! The boys came home from swimming with mc donalds so to starve off any temptation I went upstairs and tried on loads of my old lipsy clothes and they all fit :) yaysies! I hope that feeling keeps me focused :)

Woohoo on the clothes!!! My lipsy dresses are my goal clothes :)
Ur defo in the zone x

Woohoo on the clothes!!! My lipsy dresses are my goal clothes :)
Ur defo in the zone x

Yeah I'm delighted :) Most of them are size 10's but theres one or two size 8's which I was happy fit me (if a teeny bit more snug than I'd like :) ) How are you doing now Sarah? Feeling better after that pesky sts? x

Yeah I'm delighted :) Most of them are size 10's but theres one or two size 8's which I was happy fit me (if a teeny bit more snug than I'd like :) ) How are you doing now Sarah? Feeling better after that pesky sts? x

It has effected me if im honest - diet wasnt bothering me at all until then.. Had a day off plan today but didnt go 2 mad... Got it out of my system now lol x

It has effected me if im honest - diet wasnt bothering me at all until then.. Had a day off plan today but didnt go 2 mad... Got it out of my system now lol x

Well at least you knew not to go too crazy. Course it affected you, it's such a horrible feeling isnt it. Try keep at it, you know it works when you are on it, I bet you have a super loss next week xx

Well at least you knew not to go too crazy. Course it affected you, it's such a horrible feeling isnt it. Try keep at it, you know it works when you are on it, I bet you have a super loss next week xx

Fingers crossed!

What a great feeling that is, getting into something that didn't fit before!! Lovely! Your tea sounds lovely too, mind you, to me everything sounds lovely at the moment!!

Keep up the great work, you are doing a fantastic job!

Dinner sounds lush, minus the chilli! ;) x

Back