Daily Tracker

No gym today as had both kids at gp, Darcy for her 6 month injections and Jack cause he is suffering with a bad flu. Will be going the gym Tue-Fri again this week.

Monday

B- Protein Bar
L- WM pitta with tuna, lettuce, 2 baby tomatoes, red onion, scallions and cottage cheese
S- 1 ryvita cracker and jelly pot
D- Spicy chicken broth :)

Had dinner very early so have just had 3 ryvita with tuna and cottage cheese.

Your food is really good hun and your doing well at the gym.... I defo need to eat better and go to the gym - finding it hard to re-start shakes after being so I'll!!

Thanks hun. I'm just annoyed I am so picky the past few days as I have my offical check up with my trainer on Wednesday.....he will kick my ass!!!

I bet the thought of the shakes is tough hun, I honestly dont think I would ever be able to do it again. You have lost so many inches though baby thats amazing! x

Ha let us know how hard your trainer kicks u tomorrow then lol I'm so jel of everyone doing phys right now. I hate missing sessions :( x

Tan you get lots of exercise so try not worrying about missing 1 or 2 sessions xx

Had a good day at gym.......1 of my leg days.........tough but worth it ha! Really not looking forward to my check tomorrow......I feel James may murder me ha!!

Tuesday: Gym

B- WM pitta with turkey bacon small bit of butter
L- Protein bar
S- Lettuce wraps! 4 lettuce leaves with some turkey and cottage cheese wrapped up in them ( gorgeous!)
D- Chicken broth again as was leftover also had a toasted pitta with it.

Really craving carbs this week.....totm must be soon!! No pancakes in my house today.....couldnt face the temptation!

Wednesday: Gym (Back and Arms)

B- WM pitta with 2 slices grilled turkey bacon and eggs (3:1)
L- Protein Bar
D- WM pitta with tuna, cottage cheese, onion, lettuce
S- Jelly pot

Thursday: Gym (Legs again!)

B- Grilled turkey bacon on pitta
S- Protein bar
L- Pitta, tuna, cottage cheese, lettuce, onion
S- Jelly pot
D- 3 ryvita with cottage cheese and tuna

*** also picked the lads chicken and ham pie (a few bites), 5 skinny oven chips and a small spoon of beans :(

Check up went ok with James.....he was very encouraging I've lost inches and my body fat has dropped by 1%. I know that I'm getting there but am feeling soooooooo down in the dumps the past 2 days since. My body fat is 27%......it needs to be at least 22%....it just feels like I am never going to get there. Unfortunately he was called away during our check so we will meet again next week. I want him to really fine tune my diet, I want to see quicker results. He's alreay worked out a new training routine for me which I start next week. Had a quick look at it today it looks bloody intense!!!

I just hate that it takes so long ya know..........ugh I hate moaning but there you go! ALso I have gotten very lax with the food I'm eating, it's just easier to have the pitta with different toppings. I need to be eating fish and more chicken but its the thought of veg thats killing me bah! Plus he gave out to me for not having the protein shakes, he says I am to have 1 a day and just think of it as medicne........I'll start that tomorrow I guess.....no matter how much I tried to talk myself into it today I just couldnt face making one!!!

Friday: Gym (Chest and Arms)

B- Protein Bar
L- WM pitta with Tuna, cottage cheese and salad
D- Turkey bacon, half of a fillet steak and eggs 4:1

*** Went on a girly night to my neighbours.....drank a ridiculous amount of wine and ate lots of cheese and crackers doh!

Saturday: No Gym

B- Grilled turkey on pitta
L- Protein Bar
S- Jelly pot
D- Ryvita with tuna a cottage cheese

Last edited:
Sunday: No Gym

B- Turkey bacon and eggs
L- Went to a restaurant- no kids! Shared spicy chicken wings for starter and had chicken fajitas for the main using 2 wraps, 3 glasses of wine
D- Ryvita with tuna and cottage cheese

Monday: Gym (Legs)

B- Toasted wm pitta with eggs (3:1)
MM- Protein Bar
L- WM pitta with tuna, cottage cheese, onion, rocket, 2 baby tomatoes
MA- Handful of walnuts
D- Will update later
S- Jelly pot

Still havnt forced myself to have any protein shakes bah!!!

Looking good!

Tuesday: Gym (Back and Posture)

B- Protein Bar
MM- Cucumber sticks
L- WM pitta with tuna, cottage cheese and salad
MA- Jelly pot
D- Eggs 3:1 and some cottage cheese

Also had a protein bar this evening just was not full after dinner.

New gym programme starts tomorrow......eek!

So started my new gym routine yesterday....started with legs........OMG the pain!! Nothing different really from the last one except instead of doing lunges with 80lbs on my shoulders I do jumping lunges..........bloody hell! Started doing cable squats instead of squats with 80lbs on my shoulders too. Have chest and triceps today!

Food has been pretty much the same over the past week...........wm pitta, chicken, veg, steak, tuna, eggs........nothing exciting!

Was my birthday yesterday so went out for that was quite good though!

Happy birthday for yesterday!!!! Hope u had a lovely day.
Food is looking good! Hows the new gym plan going? x

Aw happy belated birthday wishes chick :) xx

How u getting on lovely x

Hi ladies :) Cannot believe I havn't updated this in 2 weeks!!! Whoops!

Anyway have had a busy couple of weeks, I know you all probably saw on FB but we're engaged :) He proposed 3 days after my birthday....total shock ha but very happy!

Food wise has been pretty much clean eating with the exception of 3 or 4 meals out to celebrate with family and friends. Have been drinking far too much wine these past few weeks and for me to notice it's pretty bad :) After St Patrick's Day I think I am going to do a 7 day cleanse to kick start the weightloss again!!

So gym wise I had a check up this morning. WI at 10st 3lbs, bodyfat is now 26% still very high but it was 32%, aiming for 22%, I've gained 2lbs of muscle in 3 weeks. I'm getting there but it's so slow am starting to get a teeny weeny bit fed up but will power on ha!

Congratulations on your engagement, lovely news!!

Thanks very much Bev! We are still so excited......cannot wait to get married. We plan to enjoy the whole planning experience fully x

Congratulations on the engagement!!!

Your losses are really good - gym is defo working for you x

Thanks guys.

TOTM this week, only went to gym twice for first time ever. I think I needed some time off. Have not been great food wise but am eating clean again from tomorrow. Have talked himself into joining me aswell so will be easier.

Back on form this week with the exception of a little slip yesterday!

Monday: (Legs @ Gym)

B- Protein Bar
S- 3 rice cakes with peanut butter very bad!!!
D- Protein Bar

Also made up a months worth of dinners for the baby so was doing alot of tasting during cooking. All good stuff though :)

Tuesday: ( Chest and Triceps @ Gym)

B- WM pitta, 3 x turkey bacon, 1 egg yolk, 2 egg whites scrambled
MM- Protein Shake
S- Jelly Pot
MA- Protein bar or shake
D- Fillet steak and salad

Back