Daily weigh in anyone?..

I am also guilty of this so would love to join. Starting from today:
Mon 18th april: 14stone 0pounds
Welcome to our little group 14stoneto9stoneplease:welcome2:
Doesn't everone secretly weigh in every day?! I do, so here's today's stats.
-3lb
Welcome Karen and well done on 3lbs off:happy096:
Fantastic! Is it your fist week? Well done :)

Rachel 19 Apr 2011: - 1lb Back in the 14's :D

Well done Rachel another 1lb bites the dust and on getting into the 14's:happy096::woohoo:

heyloo finally fellow obbsessives ! does anyone else weight fluctuate loads daily some days it can be up to 4lb !?!?
I weigh in the morning and sometimes going to bed at night I could be up 3-4lbs as I am inclined to get swollen ankles.

Nope! Once a week and no more. I'd be demented doing daily weigh ins
Best to keep doing what suits you Sandy and Fattack as I know it is not for everyone:p

Lost another 3lb!

Well done Karen:happy096::bliss:

Mine doesn't that much if I weigh as soon as I get up. But there can be 4lb difference morning til night obviously.

Rachel 20 Apr 11 3/4lb

Rachele you are doing great:clap::clap::clap:

I stayed the same yesterday 19th and this morning I am down 1lb:D
That brings my total to 10lbs off:party0049::party0049::party0049:

I stayed the same yesterday 19th and this morning I am down 1lb:D
That brings my total to 10lbs off:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Well done mini that's great!!! :D:D Still can't get to grips with multiple quotes!

Well done everyone!! ;) xxx

Stayed the same.
But expected that after my 3lb loss yesterday. I must have got rid of sme water weight. Which is good, I hate being puffy.

Ok so I always weigh myself in the bathroom as that seems the most obvious place?! Anyway today for some unknown reason my 3 year old decided to bring the scales downstairs lol! So I thought il just do it in the kitchen and it said +2lbs! Considering my food plan this week I couldn't really see how this would be possible so took them back to the bathroom where it said STS. Just to see if there was another difference I took them into my bedroom (carpet) where it said +4lbs?!! So now I an confused as to which one is correct? Either way I will be purchasing a new set at the weekend!

Ok so I always weigh myself in the bathroom as that seems the most obvious place?! Anyway today for some unknown reason my 3 year old decided to bring the scales downstairs lol! So I thought il just do it in the kitchen and it said +2lbs! Considering my food plan this week I couldn't really see how this would be possible so took them back to the bathroom where it said STS. Just to see if there was another difference I took them into my bedroom (carpet) where it said +4lbs?!! So now I an confused as to which one is correct? Either way I will be purchasing a new set at the weekend!

I'd go for the bathroom result lol. Seriously though I always wiegh on exactly the same floor tile in my bathroom (I'm OCD or what?) because different surfaces or slight dips ect cause a differing amount of pressure that the scale resulting in a different result. So always way in the same place! I would say you usually weigh in the bathroom so you've stayed the same. xx ;)

Weighing in on my bathroom floor tile today lol I've lost 3/4lb again so :D x

Just reread my post and it almost makes sense LOL. I'm sure you get what I mean!

Yeh your post makes perfect sense! Especially the bit about going by the bathroom floor as that at least means I have STS which is better than nothing lol! Well done on your fab loss! Oh and I also ALWAYS place it in the same tile!! Haha :)

Yay -2lbs! So that's a total of 6lbs loss this week, the question is can I maintain that over the Easter weekend before my official weigh in on Monday?!! I very much doubt it! Although I am determined NOT to have any Easter eggs, family meals BBQS etc are unfortunately unavoidable! :-(

Sts again.
But that's ok, still -6lbs total this week so didn't expect more.

Yay -2lbs! So that's a total of 6lbs loss this week, the question is can I maintain that over the Easter weekend before my official weigh in on Monday?!! I very much doubt it! Although I am determined NOT to have any Easter eggs, family meals BBQS etc are unfortunately unavoidable! :-(

Brilliant!!:) Stay away from those egg!! x

Sts again.

6lb in a week is fab well done! :D

Didn't get chance to come on here yesterday but weighed and had stayed the same. Today have lost 1/2 lb yay! x

Karen27 said:
Sts again.

Stayed Same again today.

Hi Rachele - yeah I'm guilty of this too :D

Ive put on 3lb over Easter :( but Ill put my gains/losses/STSs on here from tomorrow

I lost 2lb yesterday so thats the other half now too :D I never stopped all day yesterday to try and burn it off.

I see you've lost 50lb - well done - I heard the cambridge diet is good for quick weight loss.

I lost 2lb yesterday so thats the other half now too :D I never stopped all day yesterday to try and burn it off.

I see you've lost 50lb - well done - I heard the cambridge diet is good for quick weight loss.

Hey that's great! ;)

Yeah I've lost 50 in total since I started it way back in 2009. Had lost 76 but put some on over the 2 years. Restarted this time at 219 and have lost 12.5 in 2 weeks. Have to say I've done every diet going over the years but CD is my most sucessful for losing and keeping any of it off. Well hopefully this will be the last time and then its maitaining it! xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:

Well no I was not able to maintain it :-( I ended up putting 4lb back on which meant my total weight loss for last week was 2lb instead of that lovely 6!! So Monday I weighed 13st 12lbs and today I weigh 13 10lbs, so so far a loss of 2lb for this week, but after last weekend I am determined NOT to put any of that back on! Am dedicating my weekend to deep cleaning and NO BBQ's!! Well done all on your losses :)

Ive STS Today.

Rachele I'm looking forward to maintaining too - I think weight loss is mainly a mental challenge - we het into bad habitsbad eating patterns. But at least you're 50 down from when you started; at my heaviest I was 17stone exactly and I'm now 15stone exactly, but that was about a year ago.

14stoneto9stoneplease at least you are 2lb down this week; its better than STS or gaining, so well done - like at least the scales are going in the right direction :D

Back