Daily weighing in the early weeks

I'm sure it will, its just getting to grips with not eating and maybe feeling a tad poorly and tired in the first few weeks.xx

I confess - I'm an obsessive scales addict!! However on the plus side I now know my body really well, and how I react to certain foods, totm etc... When I don't weigh, it means I'm being naughty and therefore putting weight on. I also track myself on an iPhone app and a spreadsheet... I think it's a problem!!

My compulsive weigh in's were responsible for my meltdown at the weekend where i gorged on a pizza till i was sick. So. Left out the weigh in yesterday, and weighed in today and I'm plus 3 and a bit lbs which is my own fault. Will not weigh myself again till Monday and pray they've come off so I can get back on track. Remember water adds to weight and can change your weight by + or - 5lbs in a day hence my depression to see I had gained 2lbs last week and the spiral of doom that followed for not waiting till my weigh in day. Be careful xxx

I don't weigh daily, but probably weigh about 3 times a week. I think if I only weighed on weekly and had a small loss I would be gutted for the whole next week. But if I weigh in a few times a week and it isn't going down much then I have kind of prepared myself for the 'real' weigh in.

hehehe :D

Its all good stuff. I know when I dont weigh, that I am in complete denial about my weight. I only weigh once a day though, first thing after a wee! :D

Hahahaha I know myself so well that I know that I always need at least 2 wees in a morning, so have to wait until after both!!!

Back