Size 16 to Size 10 in under 10 weeks...

Day 5. This first week seems to be flying by.

I'm really looking forward to dropping my first size. I'm hoping it won't be too long. There's definitely a change in how my tops are fitting. I put on a freshly washed t-shirt today which usually is fairly fitted, but today it is noticeably looser. I tend to measure my results by my jeans though. I've got some 14s in the closet, and I can't wait to get them out and onto me! lol

So it turns out I'm having a bad reaction to ALL of the Exante products I have. Rather than just try some different flavours I've decided I'd be better off switching to a PSMF. Much cheaper too! On the plus side I'm still on plan and will be making the switch tomorrow.

Thanks for the support over the past week - I will continue to post in the VLCD subforums because a PSMF is just a variation of a VLCD that's designed to retain as much lean body mass as possible.

Good luck biochem! sorry the exante products didn't suit you, may be being stupid but whats a PSMF?

Good luck biochem! sorry the exante products didn't suit you, may be being stupid but whats a PSMF?

It stands for protein-sparing modified fast. You eat a specific amount of protein, arrange your vitamins, minerals and electrolytes, and make sure you get enough essential fatty acids and water. I wouldn't recommend it to most people but I'm very familiar with the research (you might guess why from my username!) so I know how to set it up.

Ah, no wonder I didn't recognise it! Good luck x

Back