daily weighing thread til goal,

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hello im back haven't been doing exante for atleast 6 months now but im back to hit my target i started exante almost a year ago weighing 15stone 12lb my weight dis morning was 11stone 11lb 4oz i want to get to my target of 10stone 0lb a.s.a.p i will be daily weighting until i reach my target and knowing i will be posting my weight daily for everyone to see will hopefully stop me from cheating and keep me strong ,

day 1 will be drinking plenty of water and keeping myself busy to avoid temptation!!! wish me luck

Day 1 : 11stone 11lb 4oz:(

ive been told that alot but i find i cheat more when i dont daily weigh in because i don't no whats happenening with my weight its not for every1 but is a real possitive for me ive daily weight ever since been on this diet im just going to display the result and use that as more of a strengh, thanks for your comment but its somethink that works for me x

Day 2 : 11stone 10lb 4oz -1lb

im shocked i even got a loss i ate some ham nd cheese strings last night when put kids to bed so im happy with that , ive noticed thats my weak moment, im 100% alday but as soon as i put kids to bed the hunger kicks in , so for the next couple of days going to be going to bed early with the kids to avoid the dreaded cravings until im in ketosis and hopefully will av atleast a 2lb weight loss tomorrow , hears to possitive thinking , 100% ts today :p

Day 3 : 11stone 9lb 0oz -2lb4oz

all going well can't wait to be in ketosis so im not hungry 24/7 weight slower than i expected but totm is due so that could have somethink to do with that but all loses are great and get me even closer to my target never been in the 10's since i can remember so im not giving up.
first challenge is to get in to a healthy bmi range and i need to weight 10.10 for that target to be hit so hears to staying strong and hitting first target :D

Day 4 : 11stone 8lb 4oz -3lb

it slowly coming off,lowest weight i got to in the last 10 years is 11stone 2 so im only 6lb away from that and its not coming of as quick as last time i did it i lost 12lb in the 1st week,but gota remember ur only actually loosing about 3.5lb of fat every week.
week 1 use loose water and fat stores,here to tomorrows weight in hoping i will be at 11st 7.0lb then im well in to the 11s and getting even more closer to the 10's that ive not seen since i was in year 7 , note to self need to drink more water only managing about 1ltr a day do need to up that to 2-3ltr x

Hi Honey ...

I totally get where you are coming from with the daily 'weigh-in'. I know that you shouldn't but I also know a lot of us do for the reasons you state. As long as when you have been really good [100%] and there is no movement on the weigh scales you are strong enough to know it's your body [fluid retention etc] playing tricks with your phsyci I see no harm ... as you said if it keeps you on the straight and narrow, you have to do what's right for you.

I wanted to say well done on your earlier weight loss. I started 10 days ago and was just a little over your original start point. Of course, I'd love to be where you are right now but I know it's possible because people like you have actually done it and are kind enough to share your success with us.

Just wanted to say congratulations and thank you. You'll be at your new goal in no time.

Hi Honey ...

I totally get where you are coming from with the daily 'weigh-in'. I know that you shouldn't but I also know a lot of us do for the reasons you state. As long as when you have been really good [100%] and there is no movement on the weigh scales you are strong enough to know it's your body [fluid retention etc] playing tricks with your phsyci I see no harm ... as you said if it keeps you on the straight and narrow, you have to do what's right for you.

I wanted to say well done on your earlier weight loss. I started 10 days ago and was just a little over your original start point. Of course, I'd love to be where you are right now but I know it's possible because people like you have actually done it and are kind enough to share your success with us.

Just wanted to say congratulations and thank you. You'll be at your new goal in no time.

thank you so much kelly for your kind words and your 100% right we all have our individual needs on keeping 100% on any diet and mine and alot of peoples is daily weighing and keep strong and 100% and you will be where i am in no time trust me in just 4-5 months. hard work is all i takes to be happy and just remember you've done years of unhappyness for your weigh so just do a little number of months to be happy xx stay strong hun onwards and downwards x

Day 4 : 11stone 8lb 4oz -3lb
Day 5 : 11stone 7lb 40z -4lb

only 3lb away from my 1st target so happy, 4lb in 4days thats a pound a day so i can't complain.
Feeling thinner already i know its all in my head but feeling great, Ive gota remember how good i feel when im loosing weight and how misrabel i feel when ive eaten or cheated and use that to keep me going.
Heres to tomorrow looses ill be happy with what i get if any losses at all because i no most people including myself loss most the weight in the 1st 3-4 days and then the weight loss ever stopes or slows right down, my case it normaly stops but might be different due to totm so we will , will see you 2morrow xx

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS , NOTHINK TASTE AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS X

Wow you are having some good results there honey. Do you feel like you are in ketosis now ? I restarted TS yesterday, not got the headaches yet which I am dreading but glad to be back on track. Dont think I will lose as much as you though. Well done x

Wow you are having some good results there honey. Do you feel like you are in ketosis now ? I restarted TS yesterday, not got the headaches yet which I am dreading but glad to be back on track. Dont think I will lose as much as you though. Well done x

how u finding day 1 and not feeling hungry and got some bad breath so im quessing im in ketosis but went and purchased some ketostix this morning so will find out for sure tomorrow morninng , and you will do fantastic hun bet u will get great loss results just remember to drink plenty of water and keep your head in the right place when i restarted 5 days ago didnt think i would make it to day 5 but here i am , take 1 day at a time and if possible get some early nights to avoid temptation in the evening i find that really worked for me x

Early nights not good for an insomniac LOL. I will occupy myself with facebook games but yes you're right that is the hardest part of the day. Took a few days annual leave so that I could cope with the headaches but looks like they will arrive in time for when I go back cos there is no sign of them yet!

Hi Honey and :welcome: Susie ...

Great to see you are both doing well - Just wanted to say that I haven't suffered with any headaches yet so 'fingers crossed' you'll be able to avoid these too. I do think that making sure you drink plenty of water will help fend these off.

Today is 'day 12' for me and so far I've been fine [Still can't believe I've managed TS 100% to date!]

Susie - am I reading correctly, you got married on 9th June ??? Tell us, was it everything you would have wished it to be ?
Honey - you are welcome to the 'kind words' ... you deserve them ... Thank you again
Keep smiling and trugging :whacky068:- Catch up with you both soon.

Early nights not good for an insomniac LOL. I will occupy myself with facebook games but yes you're right that is the hardest part of the day. Took a few days annual leave so that I could cope with the headaches but looks like they will arrive in time for when I go back cos there is no sign of them yet!

oh not good but yeah keep yourself busy with facebook is a good move ,
and i normaly struggle with headaches the 1st 3 days if im going to get them cause they are cause threw withdrawal symtoms to caffein and carbs so i think you might be lucky and not get them hun , x

Hi Honey and :welcome: Susie ...

Great to see you are both doing well - Just wanted to say that I haven't suffered with any headaches yet so 'fingers crossed' you'll be able to avoid these too. I do think that making sure you drink plenty of water will help fend these off.

Today is 'day 12' for me and so far I've been fine [Still can't believe I've managed TS 100% to date!]

Susie - am I reading correctly, you got married on 9th June ??? Tell us, was it everything you would have wished it to be ?
Honey - you are welcome to the 'kind words' ... you deserve them ... Thank you again
Keep smiling and trugging :whacky068:- Catch up with you both soon.

wow your doing amazing hun 12 days total solution you must be feelin great keep going ts hun xx onwards and downwards xx

Yes, Thank you - I do feel great but I'm actually still just really AMAZED at myself :giggle:

Morning Honey & kelly. Still no headaches so feeling good for day 3.

Honey, so much for facebook last night. My laptop's broken & the kids were holding onto theirs for dear life so had to watch some catch-up tv instead. Was tempted to have some water-melon but resisted. No point in cheating cos we know where that gets us & its not where we want to be is it.

Kelly, well done you are doing well. Almost 2 weeks now, bet you are feeling really good. It was my daughters friends wedding & it went brilliantly thanks. She is having a belated hen do in 5 weeks at a burlesque club which should be interesting. Hopefully people will notice that I've lost some weight since the wedding so its a good source of motivation to stay TS.

Good luck today x

Hi Susie ...

Ymm yes, trust me to get the wrong end of the stick!
:d'oh:

A celebration in 5 weeks time - uh yes, I KNOW they will notice a difference in you - [about a stone an a half loss, conservatively] So I'll be amazed if you are not tempted to put your own 'burlesque' stamp on the evening !!! You are going to look SOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing by then!
:party0048:

Have a good day ...

hey girls aint been on for few days my internets down so am on a friends now im still 100% ts my current weight is 11.4.2 , sky sending guy out monday to sort my internet so will be 100% ts but wont be able to update with u until then so hope ur doing well girls and will be back a.s.a.p xx

Was wondering where you had gone. Been good so far, 1st week TS completed & 6lbs off. Glad to see you're still on track & losing well. Feeling a bit tempted today so have spent the morning on here & that's helping. Hope they get the internet sorted out, don't realise how much we need it till its not there. Have a good week x

hey every1 internet back on so im so happy well lets tlk bout my weight been 100% apart from abit of sausage entered my mouth didnt seem to make a change on my weight tho, anyway i went back up to 11.10 ive been good so no its just my body holding water.
ive come back on totm and usualy gain 7lb-9lb around that time so putting it down to that but i won't be weighting in until a few days after i come off, as any more big gains i tink will put me on a low.
so totm ends fri/sat so will weigh in on sunday or monday and hopefully my water retention should have gone, but i will be on everyday to see how you all are, give advice and to fill u in on how my day is going .
hope
all you lovely ladies and gents are having a great day xx

Back