daily weighing thread til goal,

hey honeyt, You are doing well! The water wt will def go off as quickly as it came on (thank god for that!!),I gain abt 3-4lbs as well.
i am daily weigher like you. on week 4 at the moment. and weight loss has reallly slowed down...more like stopped. i wud be happy seeing even 1/4 of a pound loss but nothing for the past 4 days. I do admit to being off diet on sunday ,in moderation(wedding anniversary) and I expected a wt gain and nothing!! Its weird but I am actually a bit disappointed about the no wt gain as well!! I am messed up, arent I??? But seeing the same wt every day is driving me nutsssss!!! :( I really feel like having like a proper cheat day and go nuts with food to like really shift the wt i see on the scalee!! I need help rt!! Sorry about the rant ...

hey honeyt, You are doing well! The water wt will def go off as quickly as it came on (thank god for that!!),I gain abt 3-4lbs as well.
i am daily weigher like you. on week 4 at the moment. and weight loss has reallly slowed down...more like stopped. i wud be happy seeing even 1/4 of a pound loss but nothing for the past 4 days. I do admit to being off diet on sunday ,in moderation(wedding anniversary) and I expected a wt gain and nothing!! Its weird but I am actually a bit disappointed about the no wt gain as well!! I am messed up, arent I??? But seeing the same wt every day is driving me nutsssss!!! :( I really feel like having like a proper cheat day and go nuts with food to like really shift the wt i see on the scalee!! I need help rt!! Sorry about the rant ...

ah naz aslong as your being 100% the weight will come of i don't usualy weigh in when ive been on the diet that long cause i find not seeing my weight move make me want to cheat are you doing the A.A.M WEEK cause really thing that will bost your metabolic rate and will help your weight move , do you find you lose your weight around the end of the week i find my weight moves the 1st 4 days and then stays the same for w.i , how much water you drinking and are you doing any exercise ??? p.s you've had some fantastic weight loss so far maybe week 4 will be a smaller loss ,

hello every1 well jumped on the scales today and weight was 11st.3.2lb so ive lost that water gain so im very happy im still on totm but will be weighting in weekly as my weigh seems to be up and down due to totm and i believe thats down to the vlcd because i dont normaly get periods due to the injections so somethink new for me , im concidering starting atkins soon as im bored of the shakes and bars and my friends doing it and she eats some fantastic foods and still loses weight but the question is do i want to starve myself and lose weight quicker or eat loads of food and loss slightly slower i really dont nowhat to do really need to think

Thanks for your reply honeyt. Thought i had replied but probably dint post:confused:. Like u said i should stop weighing every day but i just cant resistttt!!! Week 4 had lost only 1.5lbs. I think i figured out what causedmy weight to sts (i had switched my sweetner) And i am not expecting to lose much this week either tbh, had 2 cheat meals.

Anyways personally i wud do exante rather than atkins. From experience I feel I gained back a lottt quicker on Atkins. my 2 cheat meals on atkins would have caused me to gain much more than it did on exante. And i am sure my stomachhas shrunk on exante , i couldnt eat my usual amount (a lot), felt full with much less :). So thats a big plus for me. But i know everone is different, how my body reacts to food might be different from yours. Try to figure out what would work for you long term, in t he end thats what matters :) All the best xxx

thanx hun well im going to give atkins a go for a few weeks see how i get on and what losses are like im on day to and gained 0.8oz what i new just having food in my body im going to weight in every thur so hopefully atkins works for me otherwise will be back to exante , i dont plan on going back to my old eatting binging ways otherwise the weight will gain back im seeing atkins as a long term lifestyle as that was my plan at the end of exante anyway , but will see how i get on and remember a loss is a loss 1lb makes u 1lb closer to your target x

hello aint posted on her for a while moved over to atkins and weigh 10stone 13lb and that was 4 days ago i jumped on the scales tue night but couldnt really on the reading anyway ive started a no weigh in for 28day target and currently on day 2 so big difference from the daily weigh in,will be updating my weight in 26 days hope all your gorgeous people are doing well x

Back