Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Haha i am back as i was going a bit out of control lol. Need to nip it in the bud. Finding it tough as i am always so hungry and when you are sitting feeding it is very tempting to reach for the biscuits! Life with 3.... isn't as hard as i thought it would be lol. The wee man has slotted in and the boys love him. When they are all up a bit i think i will have trouble on my hands though, i am seriously outnumbered :eek: hardest part ia finding the time for all of them esp ds2 who is home with me as well. It can be hard when i seem to be feeding all the time but we are getting there. How are things with you and the girls? Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw, it sounds like you're loving having another baby :) I miss those days so much. I used to worry about spending time with E when S was feeding constantly but it didn't last forever and she never seemed to notice. I used to read to her a lot whilst feeding lol
I bet, even though you're outnumbered they will always be mummy's boys :)

Things are good here thanks. The girls are growing up far too fast (3&5 now eek) and asking for a brother lol
Maybe after we've moved and bought a new car.

That is an amazing loss, well done.
Xx

Aw, it sounds like you're loving having another baby :) I miss those days so much. I used to worry about spending time with E when S was feeding constantly but it didn't last forever and she never seemed to notice. I used to read to her a lot whilst feeding lol
I bet, even though you're outnumbered they will always be mummy's boys :)

Things are good here thanks. The girls are growing up far too fast (3&5 now eek) and asking for a brother lol
Maybe after we've moved and bought a new car.

That is an amazing loss, well done.
Xx

Same age as my ds1 and 2 then! V cute at this age, they constantly crack us up with the things they come out with. Girls just love wee babies, it seems to be instinctive. Love that they want a brother. I was told if baby was a girl it would have to stay in hospital lol.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 8 Thurs 12th Feb

B 3x ryvitta fruit crunch topped with quark sweetener and raspberries.

Pickles. Banana. Strange combo lol.

L ravioli 1 syn topped with part hea of cheeae. Bowl of grapes and cherries to follow.

Had a sandwich with cheese onion and el mayo 0.5 syns. Carrot and celery.

Latte and choc 5 syns

2x wm bread with dairylea.

D tofu marinated in soy 5 spice garlic and ginger noodles and broccoli.

Crepe with choc 7.5 syns and spray of lf cream 0.5 syns.

Hea 3 cheese and 2x ss milk
Heb 2 wm bread and ryvitta
Syns 13.5

Day 9 Fri 13th Feb

B porridge with raspberries. Coffee.

L rice veg and leftover tofu.

Special k chewy bar. Shape yogurt.

No ideas on dinner yet. Today has been a bit manic as it's mid term so trying to keep the boys entertained/stop them from killing each other/wrecking the house. We made canvases with their handprints on and pop up cards for ds as valentine presents. Also made a batch of fairy cakes topped with white choc and pink hearts and edible glitter. :D so i daresay i will have one of those later. Exhausted and it isn't even 6 yet!

Think tomorrow may be off plan but i am not sure what we have planned. Obvs we will be hitting the cinema at some point to watch that big movie that's out at the minute... what is it again?? Oh yes.... shaun the sheep :p

We made canvases with their handprints on and pop up cards for ds as valentine presents. Also made a batch of fairy cakes topped with white choc and pink hearts and edible glitter. :D so i daresay i will have one of those later. Exhausted and it isn't even 6 yet!

Think tomorrow may be off plan but i am not sure what we have planned. Obvs we will be hitting the cinema at some point to watch that big movie that's out at the minute... what is it again?? Oh yes.... shaun the sheep :p

You're supermum! I haven't done anything Valentine's Day related with my kids yet! But I have been at work for the past three days... Will have to catch up this morning.
Food looks great, I'm going to steal some of your ideas, like the ryvita with sweetened quark and raspberries!

You're supermum! I haven't done anything Valentine's Day related with my kids yet! But I have been at work for the past three days... Will have to catch up this morning.
Food looks great, I'm going to steal some of your ideas, like the ryvita with sweetened quark and raspberries!

Hardly supermum, just desperate to keep the little monsters from tearing the house and each other apart lol. The ryvitta and quark is yum, esp of you want something sweet!

Had sweet potato chips beans cheese and lmc aqusages last night for tea.

Then pistachios and ryvitta ( 2 heb) mini snickers flapjack and g&t x2 once little man went to sleep.

Day 11 14th Feb

B 3 x ryvitta fruit crunch quark raspberries

L 2x wm bread dairylea and tomatoes.

Banana and kit kat

Hubby is out getting indian for our tea, have bottle of low alcohol sparkly wine in fridge and made a baileys orange truffle cheesecake for afters. So this meal is (way) off plan but will crack on with it tomorrow again.

Day 12 15th Feb

B Ryvitta fruit crunch woth quark and raspberries. Ds1 stole one off my plate so only had the 2.

L homemade carrot and parsnip soup (free). 2x wm bread with cottage cheese flavoured with garlic chilli and spring onion and tomatoes.

Kitkat and cup of tea

Dinner pasta and veg or burgers and sw chips. Prob have a wee slice of leftover cheesecake as well, it was gorgeous and the sooner it is gone the better!

Hea 1only milk in tea so far.
Heb 1 wm bread
Syns 5 kitkat

Wow it's been ages from I have been on here. I haven't had my mobile and internet connection is iffy so not on as often as I would like.

Still trying though and have lost 13 lbs so far, about the same to go. Had a few wobbly weeks around easter but have got my husband following the basic principles too. He is doing very well and has lost 1.5st in a short time. Still bf the not so little man, he has gone from sleeping through to 2 night feeds which is not so good for the sleep deprivation but seems to have boosted my losses lol. Still can't wait for the regression to end though....

Need to be a bit stricter with myself I think, since lent ended I have scoffed too much choc. Hopefully, I can keep this updated more regularly.

Frankly I have been a disgrace lately lol. No self control whatsoever and stuffing my face with whatever comes close enough! So getting on with it today and hopefully I can stick with it.

Breakfast- porridge milk and blueberries. Banana.

Mid morn- 2 ryvitta with 1 dairylea and tomatoes (3 syns).

Lunch- bread roll with tomato and spring onion with butter ~(in mums). 5 syns shape yogurt 0.5 syn, 2x Mikado sticks 1 syn.

Dinner- quorn and veg casserole.

Wm toast with cheese (hea/b), branflakes with strawberries heb

Trying to.up the exercise as well, dusted off the wii fit as the weather has been awful plus the kids love it so good for them too. Getting out for walks where possible and got my phone back so i have my pedometer back and downloaded some good apps.

hea x3
heb x 4
syns 9.5

Last edited:
Aiming for 100% again today. Today should look like this...

Breakfast- porridge and almond milk (hea/b) with blueberries.

mid-morn- 2x ryvitta 3 syns, tomatoes, marmite, dairylea.

Lunch- jacket potato and baked beans with cheese. 2 mikado 1 syn

Dinner- quorn peppered steak with salads. Wm roll. Olives 0.5 syn

Bran flakes and strawberries.

Hea x 3
Heb x 2

Last edited:
Today is not going to plan after a good few days!

Breakfast porridge molk and blueberries.

2 pieces wheaten and butter.

Choc eclair.

Lunch Cheese sandwich hea/b. Tomatoes. Cereal bar.

3 pieces of choc tiffin...made with peanuts and seasalt. Its too nice and i cant resist! :banghead:

22nd May Friday

Breakfast- porridge, milk, strawberries. Sprinkle of all bran berry crunch 1 syn. Coffee with sugar 0.5 syns.

Slice of wm bread, dairylea triangle, banana. Tea.

Lunch- couscous salad 0.5syn for olives.

Bowl of frozen berries and ff greek yogurt. Coffee.

Dinner pasta with homemade tomato and veg sauce amd quorn chicken pieces.

Chewy bar.

Hea x3- milk x2, cheese
Heb x 3- wm bread, porridge, chewy bar
Syns 2 so far. Prob use more for supper.

Exercise-
30min on wii fit, yoga and aerobics.
1 hour walk.

23rd May Saturday

Breakfast low fat quorn sausages and baked beans with a little chilli powder sprinkled in. Slice wm bread hx. Bowl of frozen berries and yogurt. Coffee with sugar x2 1 syn.

Lunch pasta n sauce with veg a babybel hx.

Nakd bar 4.5 syns

Dinner sweet potato chips with 2x meat free burgers 1 syn and cheese. Wholemeal roll hex. Quark garlic dip. Chewy bar.

Kinda went wrong after this, had wee eurovision party and was a bit unprepared with syn free food. Had crisps, choc bar and some jelly sweets. Plus a few drinks! Good craic though.

Hea x3
Heb x 2
Syns

24th May Sunday

Breakfast coffee with sugar (X2 1 syn). 2x wm bread and dairylea. Scrape lf spread 1 syn.

Lunch pasta arrabiatta (tomatoes,onions, garlic,capers, chilli) and cheese. Chewy bar.

Kitkat 5 syns. Quorn ham salad sandwich.

Dinner sw sweet potato curry ready meal with rice.

Bowl of bran flakes. Square of choc 2 syns and whoye choc bubbly bar 4 syns.

Hea x 3 cheese dairylea and milk x2
Heb x 4 bran flakes wm bread x4 chewy bar.
Syns 13

Did half an hour probably more on wii fit- yoga and aerobics. Plenty of running about after the kids. Quite a quiet day, watched the grand prix and took boys out afterwards.

Last edited:
Bank Hol Monday 25th May

Nice to have dh home today. Sometimes 2 hands arent enough with 2 boisterous boys and a teething baby! Quiet day again, chilled out in the morning and went out in the afternoon.

Breakfast porridge with raspberries. Coffee with sugar x2 1 syn

Lunch- teddy bears picnic lol. Quorn ham salad sandwich, babybel, olives 0.5 syns, carrot sticks, plum tomatoes, alpen light, 0% yogurt, nectarine. White bubbly choc bar 4 syns. 2 mini cookies 2 syns?

Had a fredo bar with coffee 5 syns and a little biscuit 1.5 syns. Banana.

Dinner is going to be sw mushroom stroganoff and rice.

I did week 1 day 1 of C25K this evening. Man it was hard, I am more unfit than I thought. I managed to get through all the runs but can't imagine it ever getting easier let alone managing a 20min run :eek:
Still I am proud of myself for getting up and doing it at last. Hope I recover to do the next one...

Hea x 2 milk, cheese
Heb x 2.5 wm bread alpen light x1 porridge
Syns 14

Prob use my remaining hex up, won't be getting them much longer!

Woohoo minimims is back again!

Really missed it when it was away you get such good support.

So I have managed by going back to class to get to target. I actually re-set it once I got there and I am struggling to stay at the lower weight. Purely down to lack of motivation!

SP Day today

18/01/16

B- large bowl of fruit salad.

S-oranges and an alpen light

L- large salad with mixed leaves, onion, tomato, gherkins, topped with quorn peppered steak and some sweet chilli (1syn).

S- carrot sticks

Dinner-mushy pea curry (tomatoes, onion, garlic, 2x mushy peas, baked beans, peppers, mushrooms, curry powder, chilli, quorn pieces).

Supper scan bran pizzas and an apple. 6 syns for cheese.

Hea x1 skimmed milk
Heb x2 alpen light and scan bran

Syns sweet chilli 1, cheese 6.

Back