Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Tuesday 22nd

Off plan again *sigh* still at least i am enjoying it :p

Breakfast was 2 spices of wm bread, 2 x dairylea triangles and marmite with tomatoea. Half a grapefruit.

Lunch was pasta salad with peppers, tomatoes, spring onion, olives 0.5 syns, lf sweet chilli dressing 0.5 syns. 2 x tesco mf sausages 1 syn.
Alpen light bar.

Half a rice crispie bun 6 syns.

Dinner 2 slices pizza. Homemade wedges. Bns feta and couscous salad. Bit of hummous.

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns too many again!

I also managed 20 mins on the exercise bike and a bit of a walk as well.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Wednesday 23rd

Breakfast- 2 x wholemeal bread (HeB), 2x dairylea light (part HeA), marmite and tomatoes. Half a grapefruit and 1 Mikado 0.5 syns.

Lunch will be the leftover wedges 'fried' up with some cabbage and leek to make bubble and squeak.

Dinner- not sure if we are for my mums tonight or not. If not I will be making something syn free like Bolognese or cottage pie.

EDIT:

Dinner at mums was cabbage and potato (lol great minds must think alike, it's what I had for my lunch!), quorn peppered steak, enchilada (scraped most of the bean filling out and left the tortilla). Cherry pie and cream.

4 mikados and a cuppa before bed.

Last edited:
Well done for losing the 1lb. I'll be happy with that tomorrow after my Easter exploits lol.
Your food sounds lovely and so what if you were off plan a bit, you enjoyed it and are getting back on plan now. X

Well done for losing the 1lb. I'll be happy with that tomorrow after my Easter exploits lol.
Your food sounds lovely and so what if you were off plan a bit, you enjoyed it and are getting back on plan now. X

Thanks, I wouldn't say I am back on plan, but I am heading that way! It has been a fun weekend anyway, you've got to live after all! No point being miserable for enjoying myself, just so long as I pull it back at some stage :)

Thursday 24th

Breakfast was sw rice pudding with a 0% shape yogurt and raspberries. Had an orange with it and then a slice of wm bread with dairylea and marmite (part HeA & HeB).

I took the boys out this morning, just to a little play park and then for a walk around the nature reserve/marina. The weather was much better than yesterday. they enjoyed themselves and we popped into the café for lunch; I just had a cup of tea as there wasn't much veggie/sw friendly that caught my eye. I just had a banana.

Home and did a bit of weeding and tidying in the garden, it is in such bad shape after that awful winter, added to the fact I can kill a plant with just a glance.

Chilling out now- had a salad pot from m&s but couldn't face it (edamame and quinoa) so I ended up with 2 ryvitta and dairylea with marmite and tomatoes (other part HeB, 2/5 of HeA). Quorn lf sausage. 3 Mikado (1.5 syns). Not very exciting. I will be hungry later!

Not sure what dinner will be as we will probably be heading out shopping. I might just throw together a pasta n sauce when I get home for myself and chuck some veg in. It all depends on how hungry I am.

Edit:

Had 2 quorn sausages baked beans and wedges (5 syns) for tea. Reat of HeA cheese on top.

Had half a tin of ravioli 1 syn and a chewy bar (HeB).

HeA x2
HeB x2
Syns 7.5

Last edited:
How are you doing, Riahummingbird? You've been quiet, hope everything is okay! x

I'm back! With a bump on board! :)

Very excited to say that I am expecting my 3rd LO around Christmas! That is why things have been so quiet around here...

I couldn't even face the kitchen for a couple of months, even opening the fridge made me heave. I am 13 weeks now and approaching the end of the first trimester so I hope things will be settling down a little and I can get back to eating things like fruit and veg and anything else that isn't toast....

I have had no cravings as such but a lot of aversions, mainly to veg and quorn. And all I could stomach was toast and butter, chocolate and naughty things. Gain so far is around 2lbs although hard to say with accuracy due to bloating/water retention.

Hoping to be healthy over the next 6 months- keeping the weight down would be nice but the priority is a healthy baby and a happy mummy so I won't be too hard on myself.

Struggling to get my head around getting back to the plan as there are still a few aversions going on and the idea of most foods makes me queasy/kills my appetite- I am ok if someone sets a meal up to me or I can grab something quick.

Anyway enough rambling from me, I will be popping over to some other diaries for inspiration when I get the chance, these days making it to my boys bedtime is a feat! Roll on that pregnancy glow....

Had a lovely day yesterday but very off plan as out for lunch and dinner! The boys were at their grandparents so dh and i got a rare date night. Had a salad and garlic potatoes for lunch then a mexican stir fries veg with chips and shared a dessert of choc fudge cake. So plenty of veg if nothing else which is great as i couldnt face it for a long while.

Today i was shopping and lunching with my mum and sister so i am knackered now amd lying up on the couch. Feeling a bit sick as i think i have left it a bit too long to eat but only home. Nice to have my boys back again although had a ball and were spoilt rotten!

Breakfast- beans on toast (heb)

Lunch- jacket potato and 5 bean chilli in whetherspoons (i think this is free?).

Bit of a flapjack and cup of tea in cafe.

Dinner will be a tesco finest dine in and salad as i am too tired to cook and have been spoilt this weekend as far as food goes... Making up for lost time! Got the sw mag when i was in the shop so i will have a flick through and get some ideas to get me on track again.

Sunday

Had a lovely day went to a bbq and chilled out around the house. Food wasnt massively on plan though!

Breakfast 2 slices wm 2x dairylea light and tomatoes. Fruit salad with greek 0% yogurt.

Lunch- had 2 mini rolls with dairylea light and quorn ham

Bbq- 2 veg kebabs, quorn sf burger, mexican wrap type thing (didnt eat the wrap) and a few nibbles- crisps and peanuts etc.

Special k chewy bar.

Keep meaning to update and forgetting. I havent been too bad the past few days as far as sw goes.

Monday
Bran flakes (heb)
2 mini wm rolls dairylea and cherry tomatoes. An apple. Biscuit 2 syns.
Had a bns and falafel salad on the way home from work (its now 6 syns :eek: ) and then out shopping. Dinner was noodles and quorn fillet slices with carrot strips and spy sauce/5 spice.
Had a special k bar for 6 syns.

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 14

Tuesday

Branflakes (heb). A lemon. Yes a whole lemon lol. I couldnt get enough of them yesterday and have one for today as well! Blueberries and strawberries.

A small scone and jam (10 syns it was v small!).

Dinner was salad (6 syns again! I hadnt planned on that and thought they were still free) and a sandwich (heb) with hea of cheese and some quorn fillet slices.

Kit kat. 5 syns.

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 21. Stupid tesco salad. :)

Branflakes (heb). A lemon. Yes a whole lemon lol. I couldnt get enough of them yesterday and have one for today as well! Blueberries and strawberries.

. . .

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 21. Stupid tesco salad. :)

Hahaha! Sorry I shouldn't laugh, is just that I say stuff like that all the time!

So, um. A lemon? Like, you're just slicing up and eating a lemon?

Wednesday

Another decent day on plan. My mum hasnt been too well lately so rather than her cook as she usually does on weds, i said i would pick up a takeaway on the way home from work. I was very good though and got myself a low syn quorn ready meal so didnt feel i was missing out!

Breakfast bran flakes (heb) and a lemon lol

Strawberries blueberries and slice of wm bread with dairylea light (a and b)

Lunch was a big salad with beetroot and tomatoes with a batchelors deli box 1.5 syns.

Slice wm bread and dairylea (hea and b). Apricot and banana.

Dinner quorn peri peri and rice 3.5 syns. Small piece crusty bread 4 syns.

Strawberries and a spoonful of angel delight! Not sure of syns but i would say 6 covers it.

Hope i can stick to it today again as well. Loving being able to stomach salads and wm bread again!

Hea x2 (milk, dairylea)
Heb x2 (branflakes, wm bread)
Syns 15 approx.

I havent gotten round to updating since thursday but i have been on plan more or less. Just trying to remember what all i had now.

Thursday

Branflakes (heb) and milk. Lemon.

2x ryvitta (part heb) with 2 x dairylea and tomatoes.

Quorn peppered steak with big salad.

Banana and apricot. Alpen light (part heb). Rolo 1 syn?

Dinner was ready for me when i got in as i had worked late and i didnt really care that it wasnt on plan as i was so hungry! Pasta tortellini filled 4 syns, wee bit of oil 4 syns 3 pieces garlic bread 12 syns.

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 21

Friday

Weetabix (heb) milk and strawberries amd blueberries.

Crumpet 5 syns.

Batchelors savory curry rice with added veg.

Hot choc 2 syns.

Sw chips and peppered steak burger (hea and b).

Half an aero 6 syns.

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns x 13

Saturday

Bacon buttie (free quorn bacon) hp sauce 1 syn wm bread (heb) and dairylea. Nectarine and orange.

Pasta n sauce with stirfried onions courgette and sweetcorn and dairylea (part hea).

1 pkt crisps and some rf hummous (heb). No dinner as i was too tired!

Hea x2
Heb x1
Syns 9

Hi hun, congrats on the bump!!!!!!! I'v been awol 4 a good while cos I just aven't had a spare millisecond since goin back 2 work after my maternity leave but I finally seem 2 b settlin in2 sum sorta routine that will hopefully let me get back 2 Minimin-ing on a regular basis again! Fortunately the lack of time has meant I aven't even had time 2 gain any weight so I'm managin 2 maintain at the mo (long may it last! lol!) Lookin 4ward 2 followin u again n wishin u all the best! xoxo

Hi hun, congrats on the bump!!!!!!! I'v been awol 4 a good while cos I just aven't had a spare millisecond since goin back 2 work after my maternity leave but I finally seem 2 b settlin in2 sum sorta routine that will hopefully let me get back 2 Minimin-ing on a regular basis again! Fortunately the lack of time has meant I aven't even had time 2 gain any weight so I'm managin 2 maintain at the mo (long may it last! lol!) Lookin 4ward 2 followin u again n wishin u all the best! xoxo

Aw missus nice to 'see' you back! How have you and the little man been getting on? Going back after maternity is hard but it's nice to get back into the real world too lol. Well done on not gaining, wish i could say the same and that's before bump came along....

So i havent posted much this week. I have had a rotten cold but been on plan really until last night when i had savoury crepes and a syrup pudding. Yum!

The cold hasn't affected my appetite but i have been eating loads of fruit and veg to try and beat it off so loads of superfree.

15 + 5 today and my weight gain since bfp is 4lbs so not horrendous. I am lying in bed surrounded by bags boxes and piles of clothes as we go away tomorrow for a week down to sligo. We went 3 years ago when i was expecting ds2 coincidentally and had a ball so looking forward to it. I am a nightmare packer though and like to plan for every eventuality lol. Im exhausted after a battle with the suitcase :)

So i wont be posting daily food but as it's a self catering cottage i will try and stick to plan if i can.... we shall see!

Today has gone like this:

Decaf coffee 2 slices toast (white, oops), dairylea and tomatoes. Small orange juice to use it up.

Lunch was a tin of veg ravioli and an apple. Then a shape yogurt.

Dinner will be using up any fresh veg etc in the fridge so most likely a pasta dish.

Ugh knackered. Off to get a quick bite to eat then recommence the epic woman vs suitcase struggle.

Hope everyone has a good week x

Aw missus nice to 'see' you back! How have you and the little man been getting on? Going back after maternity is hard but it's nice to get back into the real world too lol. Well done on not gaining, wish i could say the same and that's before bump came along....

We'r doin good thanx hun. Sam's gettin so big, he'l b a year old now on the 12th Aug n I just can't believe it's gone in so quickly!
WP_20140702_002.jpg
Well done yer measly 4lb gain by the way n I hope u's ave a fab wee holiday. I'l keep my fingers x'd u get nice weather! :cross:

Just a wee update from me: I dont gwt on much any more as things have been manic and tbh i am not sticking to plan all the time anyway!

26 weeks now and knock wood all is going well so far. We didn't find out what we are having, quite happy to be on team yellow. My bet is another boy though! :) lovely feeling movements, this one is even more active than the last so i will have my hands full.....

Weight wise i guess i am doing ok, 1st 5lb which is more than i would like but going by various apps pretty much average. The main thing is not to go too mad....

Normally porridge for brekkie with dried fruit as my iron is low- not synning or hex it though. Its medicinal :p

Lunch has been a bit hit and miss sandwiches but with a bag of crisps etc. And sometimes choc in the afternoon to perk me up.

Just need a few tweaks and try to stick to a free lunch and dinner i think. Going to get latest mag and try a few recipes, maybe get my head back in it a bit more so it isn't a total shock when i start back proper afterwards.

Wee food diary for today:

Porridge, dried cranberries, teaspoon sunflower seeds.

Hugh banana lol. Felt embarrassed eating it at my desk!

Granary sub roll with low fat cheese and piccallili. Packet of tayto spring onion...

Rice crispie bun (leftover from my birthday cake- a tower of them from my fave bakery!) And kiwi.

Fat free rhubarb yogurt, raspberries and strawberries.

Snacking on carrots on the train home from work.

Dinner is quorn meatballs, pasta and free veg sauce.

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Congratulations :) I had completely missed that you are pregnant. 26 weeks wow, it will
Fly by now. Team yellow is so exciting, are the boys excited?
Food looks good and well done on such a minimal gain so far :)
Xx

Back