Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Good morning!
Just catching up while I enjoy my first cup of coffee since Sunday. Mmmmmm. :)
Your food looks great, hope everything is okay and back on track for you.
Are you still doing Success Express? Do you need to? For some reason I thought you were maintaining rather than trying to lose.
I think I might start doing some red/green/se days to give me a kick.

Good morning!
Just catching up while I enjoy my first cup of coffee since Sunday. Mmmmmm. :)
Your food looks great, hope everything is okay and back on track for you.
Are you still doing Success Express? Do you need to? For some reason I thought you were maintaining rather than trying to lose.
I think I might start doing some red/green/se days to give me a kick.

I seem to be maintaining unfortunately! I would like the lose the few pounds I have gained since Christmas but to be honest after that I would be happy to maintain, whereas before I wanted to get into the 8's. I think that is where I feel most comfortable and I am not feeling deprived or looking sickly either! I was doing SE for a few days as I had been naughty and overindulged. It did make me feel better but didn't affect my losses, it might have if I had kept if up for a few more days.

I saw you had completed your detox, well done!

The thought of no coffee for a few days is just enough to put me off though. I have major caffeine issues :p

Update for Wednesday

B- porridge and yogurt, banana

I had a big bowl of fruit salad mid-morning.

Lunch was leftover sausage casserole with a slice of wm bread and a dairylea triangle. Oranges.

Dinner at mums- new potatoes, sausages in gravy (more sausages lol) 3 syns, cabbage. 2 morning coffee 3 syns.

Supper- 2 ryvitta 3 syns and dairylea, an alpen light bar (rest of heb).

hea x2
heb x2
syns- 9

Today-

Breakfast- 4x ryvitta (heb), 2x dairylea (part hea), tomatoes, marmite.

Lunch- pre-pack of stir fry veg with added mushrooms, noodles, soy sauce, chilli and garlic.

Dinner is likely to be potatoes and veg/baked beans with a quorn peppered steak.

I saw you had completed your detox, well done!

The thought of no coffee for a few days is just enough to put me off though. I have major caffeine issues :p

Ive had caffeine-withdrawal headaches before and they're brutal!! That's why I had tea each day - up to two cups was suggested, I had one and a half and then one. Had some mild headachey symptoms but nothing that I couldn't deal with - took some painkillers too, so probably not a proper "detox!" But I did feel a bit cleaner, and will probably do it again. Not tonight tho!
:)

Hi all i have been awol again. Struggling to get the time or motivation to update my diary when there isn't too much to say!

Off and on plan on a daily basis. Lost a pound last week and sts this week. Really need to get that half stone off as clothes are starting to get tighter and summer is coming (dont panic!).

So trying to update on a daily basis, get caught up with everyones diaries, get some inspiration and get back on it with a vengence! Got the sw mag and there are some lovely recipes that i want to try so i hope to make a few of those as well.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aims for this week:

Keep diary updated no matter what i have eaten.

Drink 2lts per day at least, not including tea or coffee.

Plenty of superfree.

I am inheriting an exercise bike so i am setting it up in the living room and aim to do 20-30mins a night.

Goals for the week:

Exercise at least 4 days

Lose 1lb.

Cook at least 2 new recipes.

Monday 14th

Breakfast 2x wm bread 2x dairylea light marmite and tomato. Felt like i had an awful hangover! Only had a wee glass of wine, just dont have the same tolerance anymore.

Lunch was jacket potato cottage cheese and marmite followed by a large bowl of strawberries. Not v organised so this was the best i could do with a quick trip to corner shop near work.

2 oranges.

Dinner tonight was sw chips (2 syns for oil), quorn peppered steak cut into strips and fried in swartz fajita spice. I melted in the rest of my hea of dairylea and it was really nice, like a creamy peppercorn sauce.

Mullerlight fudgy dessert type pot 5 syns and much nicer than the choc one.

Hea x2
Heb x1
Syns 7

I also did 20 mins on the exercise bike. For some reason i found it very hard work, really need to work on my fittness. :p

Last edited:
Tuesday 15th

Today has got off to a better start than yesterday anyway- managed to remember my coffee for the train lol. I was a grumpy bear yesterday morning!

Breakfast i had a grapefruit and then some ryvitta (HeB) 2 x dairylea light (part HeA) marmite and tomatoes.

Lunch was jacket potato cottage cheese and a salad of leftover roast veg, cucumber, tomatoes , peppers and red onion.

2 oranges, alpen light (3 syns) and a 0% yogurt.

When i got home we were intending to head out for a long walk and make the most of the nice weather but it took so long to get the kids fed and get shopping that it didnt happen in the end. So no exercise yesterday but 9k steps on pedometer. Off soon for easter break and i can't wait!

I had a sandwich- wm bread x2 (HeB) 2x dairylea (part HeA) tomato and onion. Two lemon cheesecake biscuits (6 syns).

Drank lots of water as well: I have my big bottle sitting on my desk so i don't forget.

HeA x2
HeB x2
Syns 9

Food for yesterday sounds great:)
I broke up for Easter yesterday and it's so nice knowing I don't have to go in for nearly 2 weeks.
I just hope it's not my downfall with food lol

Wednesday 16th

Yesterday didnt really go to plan. Just loads of little bits and pieces that took me off track, mostly my fault i could have mitigated alot of it. Anyway live and learn I wont let it affect me today.

Brealfast porridge (HeB) and strawberries.

2 crackers and a dairylea (2 syns)

Lunch tofu stirfried with thai 7 spice ginger and garlic, stir fry veg. Half a deli noodle pot. 2 syns for oil and 1 syn for deli pot.

0 %Yogurt. Biscuit 2 syns.

Dinner at my mums. I dont get any choice in what i get and i always eat it lol. It is too nice getting something made for you after a long day! Sometimes it is sw friendly, oftentimes not. But always yummy :D

Tomato and onion salad, wholemeal bread.
2 small enchiladas with tomato and bean filling guessing at least 15 syns.
Spoonful of trifle.
2 slices of small baguette and butter :eek: 6 syns

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns........28 :rolleyes:

Not an absolute loss. Out of 45 poss syns so far this week i have had 44 so still within a weekly total. And scales showed 1lb off this morning. Be great if i could maintain that til weigh in.

Food for yesterday sounds great:)
I broke up for Easter yesterday and it's so nice knowing I don't have to go in for nearly 2 weeks.
I just hope it's not my downfall with food lol

Thanks, food has been a bit scrappy this week but i dont mind as long as its on plan or thereabouts. Lucky you i finish tomorrow and off all next week. I cannot wait for the break, havent had this much time of since last summer. Looking forward to spending some quality time with my boys :)

Thursday 18th

Last day of work before the holidays! Tried to have a low syn day and claw back a bit of the excess of the day before! I didn't get round to any exercise, I have been so tired this week but plenty of steps. At least if I stick to it over the weekend I'll hit my aim of 4/7 days. Still drinking plenty of water, I really do think it makes a difference.

Breakfast- sw rice pudding, activia 0% blueberry yogurt and mixed berries.

Lunch- sweet potato wedges, baked beans and quorn sausages with fajita spices.

Dinner- actifry chips (2 syns for oil), meatballs, cabbage and onion. Sauce made from onions stock and sweet chilli philly (6 syns for the lot, split between 4). Mixed the meatballs cabbage and sauce all together in the pan and it was so yummy.

Ryvitta and g&t (2.5 syns).

Hea- 1
Heb- 1
Syns- 6.5

I didn't have both my other HeX today- I wonder would that count as an EE day saying as all the meals were pretty much free foods?

Dinner- actifry chips (2 syns for oil), meatballs, cabbage and onion. Sauce made from onions stock and sweet chilli philly (6 syns for the lot, split between 4). Mixed the meatballs cabbage and sauce all together in the pan and it was so yummy.

Omigoodness, this does sound yummy. I don't usually like cabbage butt might be work trying this!

Omigoodness, this does sound yummy. I don't usually like cabbage butt might be work trying this!

It was really good, the creamy sauce just took any of that bitterness you can get with cabbage. Yummy!

Friday 19th Good Friday

So today is the first day of the holidays. I am knackered to be quite honest and could do with not moving from the couch... but try telling my 2 year old that! DS1 would be happy enough I think, he takes after his mum!

So a bit of tidying done but it was too nice out so we took a walk down to a wee beach type place that is near us and the kids had great craic digging holes, waving sticks and throwing stones in the water. It is so nice to be able to get outside and get them running around. A bit of body magic for me as well :p

Breakfast- 2x wm bread, 2 dairylea (3 syns), marmite and tomatoes. Orange.

Lunch- cous cous salad- made with plain cous cous made with stock, jalapeno peppers, grilled peppers, spring onions and some beetroot. Sliced in some quorn peppered beef slices as well and followed it with a shape 0% yogurt.

Dinner will be fish tonight for the boys, I have tofu marinating in the fridge for myself which I will bake in the oven. Going to try the cheese and onion pie recipe from one of the recent magazines (HeA for cheese) and will probably have some baked beans with it.

Edit
The cheese and onion pie was tasty and the boys all liked it as well. So I will probably make that again. The tofu baked in the oven was really delicious, it gave it a lovely flavour.

I also had 2 lemon cheesecake biscuits at 6 syns. 20 mins on exercise bike.

HeA- 2
HeB- 1 so far
Syns- 9

Last edited:
Saturday 19th

Up early to watch the quali and got a bit of cleaning done too.

Breakfast was 2 slices wm bread, quark and reduced sugar jam 0.5 syn. Grapefuit and a little orange.

We had friends round for lunch and i tried hard to be good as tomorrow is looking like a wipe out already lol.

Had sausages in wm bap (I had no veggie burgers left so used the free quorn sausages) and sweet potato chips, salad with some rocket, tomatoes, peppers, onions and olives 0.5 syn. 1 syn for salsa and 1 syn a for tiny bit of sour cream. HeA cheese. Diet 7up.

2 thirds of a doughnut 7 syns. Tea.

Dinner will be potatoes,baked beans and some more sausages. Been a bit tired and shaky on it today so i am taking it easy this evening.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Hea x2
Heb x2
Syns 10 so far but might use a few more. Need to check how many i have used this week.

Easter sunday 20th april

I was up at 4.15am??? Not the kids fault, i just woke up and couldnt get back over. We went to a dawn service anyway which was at a wee quay up the road. Absolutley lovely that time of the morning.

Home for a big breakfast (piggy alert):
Choc croissant :D
Bagel and lf spread
Half an english muffin.

Lunch was wedges beans and cheese. Had a chocolate cannolli that dh bought me.

Dinner was veg soup, potatoes, veg and veg pie with filo pastry. Passed on dessert as so full.

Had some more cannolli and a few crisps as well.

So it was a disaster sw wise but a lovely day nonetheless! Might not be 100% today either but should be on it properly from tomorrow.

I would love to be a few more pounds down by june.

WI was 1lb off by the way. But obvs prob put 4lb on after eating that lot! :p

Mmmmmm! Your Sunday food sounds delicious!
Yipes, 4:15 is really early - but I love that time of day as well. So peaceful and the air always smells so clean and fresh.

Monday 21st

So another day off plan lol

Breakfast- muesli and yogurt with raspberries. Half a reduced fat hot cross bun. Bite of pancake.

Lunch- salad sandwich with rocket, tomatoes, spring onion, peppers. Couple of crisps.

We went to a fun day in the afternoon so I had an ice cream which wasn't too bad given everything on offer. Had a great afternoon, the sun was out and the kids had great fun.

Dinner- meatball pasta with a tomato sauce and a little philly stirred in to make it creamy. It was packed with plenty of veg as well. slice of garlic bread baguette.

I then defrosted some brownies I had made ages ago and warmed them and served them with a spray of lf cream. Delicious!

Hea x2
Heb x2
Didn't try to count the syns!

Back