Green Days Dairy free recipes

KittyKatKayl

My body is a temple ...
Hey everyone,

I've been doing Slimming World for 3 weeks now, sadly I'm not seeing the success I would have hoped for. So to stop myself getting bored I need new recipes (especially for a sweet tooth) but I can't have anything made from animal milk so that means no free yogurts, fromaige fraise (spelling), cottage cheese etc for me :eek:(

I'm sticking to green days as I don't really like meat and I had a huge gain on a red week.

So yeah, any reconmendations would be great!

Thanks in advance! :D

P.s I'm doing this myself at home.

Whats your general diet throughout the day?

here are 3 days to show how I normally eat:

Day 1:
Breakfast: Quorn sausages, beans, mushrooms, couscous & Egg
Lunch: Sweet potato, soya cheese (HXB), spaghetti.
Dinner: Veggie stir-fry with noodles and cheese (HXB)
Snacks: ALOT of fruit throughout the day, eat some soya beans and i drink tea (with HXA) and coffee.
SYNS: 2 soya yogurts (4), biscuits (6)

Day 2:
Breakfast: Quorn & egg toastie (HXB)
Lunch: Fish (HXB) pasta, veg & passatta.
Dinner: Pea curry with rice.
Snacks: Same as above
SYNS: Ryvita (1), soya yogurt (2), biscuit (3)

Day 3:
Breakfast: Open top Egg toastie, open top banana on toast (HXB)
Lunch: Couscous, veg, quorn.
Dinner: crustless Tofu & veg quiche with soya cheese (HXB)
Snacks: Same as above
SYNS: Soya pudding (5.5)

Thanks in advance!

That looks fantastic. Well by going with your looses and such perhaps you need to mix up the two plans perhaps try extra easy? But your actual food your consuming is fine. Also make sure your drinking enough water and perhaps do some ***body magic***

That looks fantastic. Well by going with your looses and such perhaps you need to mix up the two plans perhaps try extra easy? But your actual food your consuming is fine. Also make sure your drinking enough water and perhaps do some ***body magic***

This is how I eat on green,
I did one week green and lost 1 lb
1 week red gained 3.5 lbs,
1 week alternating -3.25 lbs

So I figured that green days are best for me, I was considering EE but as I don't eat much fish or Meat I didn't know whether there was a point.

Don't worry I make sure that I drink 2 ltrs of water a day, what is body magic?

Thank you :D

slimming worlds name for exercise :D LOL.

haha fair enough! :p

I go to the gym 6 days a week and do 2 classes a day. I also hike for 4+ hours a few times a month. I Always do a 30 min walk on my lunch hour and I walk my dog daily ... I'm a tad exercise crazy lol!

I do about 2 hours of cardio a day now and muscle and yoga work everyday so i do enjoy the exercise crazy. Also youmight be approacxhing a more healthy weight for your hieght soo your body is just slowing up a bit. Everything looks pretty spot on i mean you exercise and eat well. I;ve sts for the last few weigh ins but i know this one is going to be a huge loose as i up the exercise and tweeked my food intake. Mainly fruit and veg.

Last weeks loss was great! I think try sticking to what you were doing and see how you do this week. If your losses slow then try mixing things up a bit. Can you eat quorn? It's really low in fat, high in protein and lots of it is free on Green days.

Last weeks loss was great! I think try sticking to what you were doing and see how you do this week. If your losses slow then try mixing things up a bit. Can you eat quorn? It's really low in fat, high in protein and lots of it is free on Green days.

Yes I eat quorn, I LOVE it :eek:)
Well most anyway, I always have to check for milk contents (Milk is in EVERYTHING!)

Back