Dairy of a determined diva :-)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by LeaV, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    Helllllooooooo ladies :)
    I've been trying to follow ww pp for a week and haven't lost anything. I have to say, looking back I've been a lot more crap than I thought I had!! Haha. So here goes on a 100% week and thought I'd set this up to keep on track and get motivated!!

I'm 5'6 and currently weighing in at 14 st 12.5. I'm hoping to lose 50 lbs by the time I'm 30..... (53 weeks away!!!) so a steady 1lb a week would be just perfect! I'm on 33 points a day but I already know this week I'm going to struggle as it's my bday and I have different groups of friends wanting o take me out and get me drunk! So I'm goin to have to get ma ass to Zumba to earn extra points :)

Heres for a good week this week!!!! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    Massive fruit salad for breakfast smothered in ww vanilla yogurt :) yum yum!! Think I'm gonna make the Asian inspired soup for lunch! I have our meetings mascot at home with me this week....supposed to give us extra motivation....it's working cos he's currently sitting in my kitchen and I keep imagining he has a hidden camera inside and my ww leader is watching me! Haha xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.