Dairy of a determined diva :-)

LeaV

Helllllooooooo ladies :)
I've been trying to follow ww pp for a week and haven't lost anything. I have to say, looking back I've been a lot more crap than I thought I had!! Haha. So here goes on a 100% week and thought I'd set this up to keep on track and get motivated!!

I'm 5'6 and currently weighing in at 14 st 12.5. I'm hoping to lose 50 lbs by the time I'm 30..... (53 weeks away!!!) so a steady 1lb a week would be just perfect! I'm on 33 points a day but I already know this week I'm going to struggle as it's my bday and I have different groups of friends wanting o take me out and get me drunk! So I'm goin to have to get ma ass to Zumba to earn extra points :)

Heres for a good week this week!!!! Xx

Massive fruit salad for breakfast smothered in ww vanilla yogurt :) yum yum!! Think I'm gonna make the Asian inspired soup for lunch! I have our meetings mascot at home with me this week....supposed to give us extra motivation....it's working cos he's currently sitting in my kitchen and I keep imagining he has a hidden camera inside and my ww leader is watching me! Haha xx

Back