Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Evening! - just a quick visit.

Food rubbish today - basically eaten for the sake of it just so I've had my healthy extras.

Breakfast: coffee (hexA)

Lunch: 2 slices of bread from 400g loaf (hexB) with 40g of reduced fat cheese (hexA) griled with basil to make it taste pesto-ish.

Dinner: nothing.....yet.

I've ear-marked 3 large glasses of wine at 9 syns each so that's 27 syns for tonight.

Had my check up at the docs this morning. Blood pressure still up, but cholesterol right down! :) been referred for an endoscopy for this sticking feeling in my throat/chest and should hear something in 4 weeks. Doc contacted the counselling services to chase up referral and should be starting my sessions in the next 2 weeks YAY!! :)

S been given an expectorant and an inhaler along with his antibiotics - so this should kick the ass out of his cough.

Hope everyone is ok. Sorry Ive not been very attentive. Kids back to school Monday and hopefully things should start to get back into a routine and normal service should resume then.

Hope you're all having a lovely Friday xxx

Great news about th referrals, good on you for chasing them up. Fingers crossed all these meds will help your son, you've not mentioned your daughter's toe/foot. Will that be OK for her to go back to school?

Get well vibes coming your way for YOU as well.

Great news on the cholesterol - BP will follow. Also if you're like me it might be elevated just by being there! I have white coat syndrome (properly diagnosed not just me saying it!) so my BP is always v high at gp as is my heart rate. Good news on counselling too. It's all coming together! Hope your offspring doing ok too. Xx 1 stone gone chicky hooray

Good evening! :) hope we are well.

Nothing to report today to be honest not done much apart from a little bit of housework, then clippers S's hair did my own and dyed it purple and me likely! Went to Asda did the shop and bought 6 lovely storage jars for my dried beans and pulses.

Anyhoo...

Breakfast: coffee (hexA)

Lunch: chilli veg with salad and baked potato. Bread roll with 10g butter portion (hexB & 3.5 syns)

Dinner: 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) beans and mash with English mustard (1 syns) 2 sliced of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (hexB).

That all sounds refreshingly normal. I wasn't sure, you both got purple hair now?

I nearly went very dark with purple bits last year but people kept saying it was nice just before I did it so it put me off but I feel very dull with it natural. For years it was very very pale blonde & I liked that but thought at 40 I'd done that to death so think if I do dye again it'll be darker. Pic of purple hair would be great!

I nearly went very dark with purple bits last year but people kept saying it was nice just before I did it so it put me off but I feel very dull with it natural. For years it was very very pale blonde & I liked that but thought at 40 I'd done that to death so think if I do dye again it'll be darker. Pic of purple hair would be great!

Love purple hair. That's my usual colour xxx

Great news about th referrals, good on you for chasing them up. Fingers crossed all these meds will help your son, you've not mentioned your daughter's toe/foot. Will that be OK for her to go back to school?

Get well vibes coming your way for YOU as well.

I've just noticed this post Micci - sorry chuck xx

S will be ok for school and normal footwear. She's got a podiatrist check up on the 9th but I think another week of dressings and she'll be fine xxx

Sunday!!!....my favourite food day :)

Slept really well - only went to bed at midnight S doesn't seem to be coughing too much well not enough to disturb my sleep.

Food is looking like this..

Breakfast: coffee (hexA) and vanilla yoghurt.

Lunch: quorn roast, mash, dry roast potatoes, sprouts, peas, carrots, small Yorkshire pudding (2 syns) vegetable gravy (2 syns), mint sauce.
Tinned peaches and yogurt.

Dinner: Sweet and sour mugshot, 4 dark rye ryvitas (hexB), 4 laughing cow blue cheese triangles (hexA)

Oh! I wanted to mention I know it seems I edit my posts a lot but the stupid auto correct on my phone is ridiculous its hard enough doing minimins on my phone anyway lol
Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday xxx

Last edited:
Sounds very focused, as for the editing, maybe I should do a tad more, I look back sometimes and cringe. I hope S's cough continues to improve and you've had a nice time with T being off for so long.

Good food day. I can't tell you've edited on the app. Wish I could edit as sometimes I think nooooo what have I said?, but can't change it. Looks like a bumper loss week for you. I'm just hoping hoping I can claw back following Friday.

Good food day. I can't tell you've edited on the app. Wish I could edit as sometimes I think nooooo what have I said?, but can't change it. Looks like a bumper loss week for you. I'm just hoping hoping I can claw back following Friday.

I've gotta get to Friday yet lol! just had a massive bowl of noodles with cheese on for my hexA and it was blo0dy lovely especially dipping 2 slices of bread and marg in the stock of it....simple pleasures.

Doing my diary now before it gets to stupid o'clock and I end up rushing it.

Mondays are blitz the house and strip the beds day. O is coming for his lunch and probably his dinner too - his gf is spending the week with her parents so he's helping my start to sand down my mums love bench this week. Got the dietician at 3pm and blood sugar testing - Im still amazed that Ive managed to lose a stone since waiting for my referral :)

Anyhoo last night after boiling about 6 different bits of frozen veg (you know the type where its too much to throw away but not enough for a portion) and soaking various beans and pulses I'm going to make a lasagna today all based on the baked bean lasagna recipe but with a bit more stodge. Going to use the syn free cheese sauce recipe I made up last week and see how it fairs in the cooking process and hoping the quark doesn't separate too much. Will post pics and let you know.

Breakfast: coffee (hexA) and not decided but think it may be one of the fat free cherry yogurts I got and a banana.

Lunch: I'm defo fancying eggs so a nice onion omelette with lots of black pepper some balsamic and salad is on the cards.

Dinner: veggie lasagna (hexA & B for cheese) with mixed salad and might do a few potato skins.

Probably have my remaining hexB for bread with my omelette or some cheese on top.

Not got any syn usage planned - food wise its a pretty yummy stodgy day so don't think I'll be needing any.

Hope you all have a great Monday - will report in later. xxx

Ended up having this for lunch - it's basically the filling I've made for the lasagna Ive just added vegetable stock to
it to make it soupy..and it was delicious so I've got another bowl for tomorrow and a load of the original filling left that I put in the freezer to make lasagna again next week......yay WIN! - just hope the lasagna tastes ok lol

image-4229835544.jpg

Back