Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Food today..

Breakfast: 2 bread (hexB) toasted spread with laughing cow cheese (hexA) and coffees (hexA)

Lunch: baked potato with beans and homemade coleslaw.

Dinner: quorn burger (0.5 syns) in a wholemeal roll (hexB) ketchup (1 syn) mixed salad and salad cream (1 syn)

SYNS:
Quorn burger - 0.5 syns
Ketchup - 1 syns
Salad cream - 1 syns

= 2.5 syns.

I probably won't be on until Thursday now - I'm
not making a note of the food and drink I consume tomorrow I'm having a Internet and SW free day which will be easy considering from about noon I will be heading to Manchester and won't be back until at least after midnight...

So I will leave you with this :)

image-3632457383.jpg
;)

Have a fantastic time Lisa! Hope you really enjoy yourself huni xxx

Have a lovely time XXX

Food today..

Breakfast: 2 bread (hexB) toasted spread with laughing cow cheese (hexA) and coffees (hexA)

Lunch: baked potato with beans and homemade coleslaw.

Dinner: quorn burger (0.5 syns) in a wholemeal roll (hexB) ketchup (1 syn) mixed salad and salad cream (1 syn)

SYNS:
Quorn burger - 0.5 syns
Ketchup - 1 syns
Salad cream - 1 syns

= 2.5 syns.

I probably won't be on until Thursday now - I'm
not making a note of the food and drink I consume tomorrow I'm having a Internet and SW free day which will be easy considering from about noon I will be heading to Manchester and won't be back until at least after midnight...

So I will leave you with this :)

View attachment 86654
;)

Have the best time. Eat drink and be merry!!! Burn off those treats jumping around. You deserve a great time my sweet - let that hair down and have a big make up night out x

Not sure if u know huni but meatloaf has cancelled. The band are ill xxx

Oh no, that's awful. How sad for them and all the fans. Poor Lisa, I am so sorry, you were so looking forward to this.

I've just had a voice mail from Ticket Master confirming the gigs postponed .....I'm absolutely gutted. I've just logged on to minimins so didn't see your post until now :(

I suppose the positive is they at least got in touch with us and gave us notice.

sigh :(

I've just had a voice mail from Ticket Master confirming the gigs postponed .....I'm absolutely gutted. I've just logged on to minimins so didn't see your post until now :(

I suppose the positive is they at least got in touch with us and gave us notice.

sigh :(

yeah my bestie was going she says she thinks they will reschedule but its still poo when youve really been looking forward to it xxx

Food today:

Breakfast: hot water, lemon juice and sweetener.

Lunch: broad beans, green beans and peas in a balsamic and garlic dressing

Dinner: Homemade carrot & coriander soup. 2 wholemeal rolls (hexb's) with laughing cow extra light cheese spread (hexa's) and lettuce.

Trying to eat light.

Had a text from the consultant of the SW group last night. She knew that I was due to go to Manchester and see ML and she must of seen on the local news about the concert being cancelled. She was saying in the text how she hoped I wasn't too disappointed and if I went off plan not to worry because I would get lots of cuddles and support at class on Friday.

How awkward after deciding that I wasn't going to go anymore :( it left me questioning myself and the reasons why I wasn't going to go back. I'd finally found a group that I really like with people who have took me into their friendship and now I want to stop going because of my anxiety!!...

Anyhow...I'm back at class tomorrow morning. I'm going to carry on going it doesn't matter how much weight I've gained I'll sort it next Friday, if they're as genuine as they seem they'll take me on my bad days too.

For now I'm carrying on going and being certificate lady and hopefully losing weight again from next week. I also got a few texts from 2 other friends Ive made at group asking what was I doing instead of the concert...so it looks like I've actually made genuine friends not just those in group attached to dieting :)

Anyway people hope the scales are kind I'm expecting a 3lb gain...but next Friday I expect a 4lb loss ;)

Have a nice evening shall report in after weigh in tomorrow xx

You sound positive despite the disappointment, and what a lovely group you have found. It's so nice they've been texting you, and what a lovely thing for the consultant to say. Here's to facing up to reality this week, and then .... onwards and downwards :)

Food today:

Breakfast: hot water, lemon juice and sweetener.

Lunch: broad beans, green beans and peas in a balsamic and garlic dressing

Dinner: Homemade carrot & coriander soup. 2 wholemeal rolls (hexb's) with laughing cow extra light cheese spread (hexa's) and lettuce.

Trying to eat light.

Had a text from the consultant of the SW group last night. She knew that I was due to go to Manchester and see ML and she must of seen on the local news about the concert being cancelled. She was saying in the text how she hoped I wasn't too disappointed and if I went off plan not to worry because I would get lots of cuddles and support at class on Friday.

How awkward after deciding that I wasn't going to go anymore :( it left me questioning myself and the reasons why I wasn't going to go back. I'd finally found a group that I really like with people who have took me into their friendship and now I want to stop going because of my anxiety!!...

Anyhow...I'm back at class tomorrow morning. I'm going to carry on going it doesn't matter how much weight I've gained I'll sort it next Friday, if they're as genuine as they seem they'll take me on my bad days too.

For now I'm carrying on going and being certificate lady and hopefully losing weight again from next week. I also got a few texts from 2 other friends Ive made at group asking what was I doing instead of the concert...so it looks like I've actually made genuine friends not just those in group attached to dieting :)

Anyway people hope the scales are kind I'm expecting a 3lb gain...but next Friday I expect a 4lb loss ;)

Have a nice evening shall report in after weigh in tomorrow xx

That's great. I think the group will benefit you in the long run if you can get over the anxiety - and is the anxiety the group or the pressure of the weigh in? I get nervous at home and used to be really bricking it when I went to class! They sound a good bunch and they aren't all like that so use the support and hopefully you'll make some lovely friends. Of course they'll be ok with gains - they're used to it! Maybe it's fate thy all texted you when you were thinking of stopping going..,

Let us know how you get on. As you say - whatever goes on this week comes off with bells on next xxx

Ps eating light? Wow that really is light aren't you rumbling?

I'm drinking lots of hot water and lemon - did have a 'moment' where I considered some bananas but had some water instead. I'm going for damage limitation I was proper troughing yesterday totally mindless eating :(

The anxiety is the weigh in but also the reactions later - it gets warped (good old anxiety) normal non-anxiety head is like 'don't be ridiculous that's not going to happen'....the only person bothered is me lol xxx

Do you not find though, that the more you go to the group and find that the reactions are not nasty, and the wi experience is not awful, that the things you fear do not happen, then the anxiety lessens? Flooding isn't it?

Anyway, brave you for deciding to go back X

Do you not find though, that the more you go to the group and find that the reactions are not nasty, and the wi experience is not awful, that the things you fear do not happen, then the anxiety lessens? Flooding isn't it?

Anyway, brave you for deciding to go back X

Normal me does - but when fight or flight me kicks up a drama in my brain it all goes way out of perspective - plus I hardly ever sleep the night before weigh in (and Sundays *shrugs*) the anxiety is not of the present or situation but of what I assume with my 10 steps ahead perspective. xx

Back