Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Sometimes those comments are what we need. Hell I can't imagine me slim but I'm goddamn doing it! By December - my 43rd - I will be at goal, and so, my love, will your. Yoowwwww, foxy ladies!!

Oh dear I'm actually 42 in December - that says it all doesn't it?!

Ah, those boys lacking in tact :) Mine, surprisingly considering his diagnosis, does try very hard to take people's feelings in to account. He told me today that he is in awe of my strength and struggling to find ways of describing me without being offensive said 'Have you ever seen your muscles?' and then in words I can't remember said that for a fat old lady I was pretty awsome :) I can live with that. A few years back he was terrified of me changing and losing my 'blobbiness' as he and his siste called it.

A nice moment came a few years back when my daughter looked at me from behind and said in surprise that I was no longer fat.

Won't it be flipping brilliant to be at target, or nearly there. Are you planning to keep any of your old clothes so that you can amaze yourself every so often of how much you have changed? I kept my old trousers from the first time ever I did this - from size 22/24 and they were getting tight, I got down to nearly a 14 then and putting them on was pretty good, seeing the very tangible difference in body size.

Gotta say, I too am really impressed the way you have got your determination back XXX

Ah, those boys lacking in tact :) Mine, surprisingly considering his diagnosis, does try very hard to take people's feelings in to account. He told me today that he is in awe of my strength and struggling to find ways of describing me without being offensive said 'Have you ever seen your muscles?' and then in words I can't remember said that for a fat old lady I was pretty awsome :) I can live with that. A few years back he was terrified of me changing and losing my 'blobbiness' as he and his siste called it.

A nice moment came a few years back when my daughter looked at me from behind and said in surprise that I was no longer fat.

Won't it be flipping brilliant to be at target, or nearly there. Are you planning to keep any of your old clothes so that you can amaze yourself every so often of how much you have changed? I kept my old trousers from the first time ever I did this - from size 22/24 and they were getting tight, I got down to nearly a 14 then and putting them on was pretty good, seeing the very tangible difference in body size.

Gotta say, I too am really impressed the way you have got your determination back XXX

I'm definitely going to keep some of my BIG knickers and jeans just to get out now and again has a reminder of why I lost weight in the first place.

But the first thing I'm going to treat myself to when I'm at target is a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of 40 hole black Doc Martins with roses embroidered all the way up...they're very pricey at £120 a pair - but that's my aim...along with getting another tattoo but I don't much excuse for that ;) xx

Today's plan:

Bath and then lunch and then out to have a walk into town to pick a few things up and get some body magic in. Home and then hoover then prepare tea.

Today's food:

Breakfast: coffees (hexA)

Lunch: sweet potato and carrot soup.

Dinner: quorn cheese burger (2.5 syns) (hexA) on a small wholemeal roll (hexB) with ketchup (1 syn) and extra light mayo (1 syn) and salad with roasted mini corn cobs and sw wedges and balsamic.

A packet of happy Snax for supper (2syns)

Trying to cut down on the bread/cereals because thanks to the wonders of IBS I feel like a space hopper.

SYNS = 6.5 syns

Happy Tuesday!! :) xx

Happy Wednesday Lisa :)

Lazy day today. Did consider walking into town to pick up some fruit and veg and get some body magic in but Mother Nature has paid a visit with a vengeance so I'm staying at home out of the way of civilisation ;)

Food..

Breakfast: coffee and banana (hexA)

Lunch: sweet potato and carrot soup with 2 toast with laughing cow cheese and marmite (hexA & hexB).

Dinner: chickpea Dahl loaf with beans and wedges.

Homemade hummus and 4 dark rye ryvitas (hexB)

No syns today..eating light until Friday morning.

Have a lovely Wednesday :) xx

lol :angeldevil: is this more your style ?

You had a decent(ish) day today? xx

I always smash my syns every weekend coz weigh in is on Friday morning. So I have the majority of my treats at the weekend. Normally from Monday-Thursday I'm strict...so it's one extreme to another lol :)

Mmmmm, something to be said for a Friday wi I see. It certainly is working.

I always smash my syns every weekend coz weigh in is on Friday morning. So I have the majority of my treats at the weekend. Normally from Monday-Thursday I'm strict...so it's one extreme to another lol :)

I've never tried saving my syns up to use ...... I don't always use them each day either - maybe its worth trying for a treat at the weekend :hmm:

do you just start with a total for the week then chip away at it leaving xx amount for the weekend? xx

I've never tried saving my syns up to use ...... I don't always use them each day either - maybe its worth trying for a treat at the weekend :hmm:

do you just start with a total for the week then chip away at it leaving xx amount for the weekend? xx

I used to do what Lisa does. My wi was Thursday and I'd use 70 at the weekend for wine etc. now wi Tuesday I tend to spread the love a bit more!

I always have 105 a week that equates to 15 a day. I can have had anything upto 80 syns by Sunday night from the Friday. The other 25 syns are used for ketchup and hot choc etc maybe crisps or a curly wurly. I always eat light the day before W.I, and make sure all my syns are used by Wednesday night xxx

Today's food...

Breakfast: the usual coffees (hexA)

Lunch: it's a choice between noodles with bread and cheese spread or beans on toast with cheese spread and marmite both using a (hexB) and a (hexA)

Dinner: quorn and vegetable curry with wedges and rice.

Weigh in tomorrow - so going to drink lots and have smaller portions. I'm hoping for 2lb this week or 2.5lb because I don't like the little half pounds hanging around lol :D

Have a good Thursday people! :)
xx

Sounds good. You will have a wonderful result tomorrow, I feel it in my ... wherever people feel this stuff, bones? Water?

Hi I have subscribed (I think). I have really enjoyed reading through your diary. Becky x

Back