Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Eeeek, don't lose any more than 3 then, I'll be worrying about you now :)

This is water retention? What makes this happen? It sounds horrible. Still, any undesired numbers on the scales and we'll know what to blame.

This is water retention? What makes this happen? It sounds horrible. Still, any undesired numbers on the scales and we'll know what to blame.

Mother Nature is visiting and I've been drinking lots of water the last few days...it happens from time to time. Very frustrating when it can mean the difference between losing and gaining xx

Mother Nature is visiting and I've been drinking lots of water the last few days...it happens from time to time. Very frustrating when it can mean the difference between losing and gaining xx

I'm due too. Got on for midweek and its plus 2 - I've been v good since Tuesday so disappointed especially with meal tomorrow. Hopefully you'll be ok. Get that water down you. My fingers are crossed xxx

Well done Lisa x

Wow, amazing. And next week when you lose the water retention as well, hyperventilating you reckoned?

I've just realised. Sorry. There was some stuff on my diary that could have been a bit triggering for you. It's edited out now, and sorry again.

Had a long day!. Busy morning at class - lots of awards including 2 at target...I love my little Friday morning job :)

Spent the afternoon at O's having a Mexican bean and sift cheese wrap from M&S for lunch was going to syn it but it only stayed in my stomach around 30 minutes - don't know why it disagreed with me :(

Had a good old chuckle this afternoon being silly with the kids. Looked at the 3 of them all sitting on the sofa together laughing and winding each other up and felt very proud of my kids being so close :)

Anyway T came and collected us after work and decided to treat us to Taybarn!! I was very sensible eating mainly salad and vegetables and synning the rest..

Stuffing - 5
Gravy - 4
Potato cake - 3
Apple pie and custard - 15
= 27.

No brandy tonight - looking forward to watching tv in bed with cups of tea/hot choc :)

Happy Friday everyone xxx

Back