Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

You have a healthy perspective on all this. That you know that in a few weeks you will regret not sticking to plan. It is a choice you can make but don't beat yourself up over making choices you regret later. It sounds like day to day survival for you atm, so what if those lovely long DMs and all the rest of the gear have to wait a month or so. But it would be nice to be wearing them at Xmas wouldn't it. Hugs Lisa, hang on in there, it is going to work out. XXX

Yes don't stress but keep these babies in mind...!

image-2428361901.jpg

GREAT BOOTS! How are you Lisa? Thanks for coming on my diary.

Not up to much today - just a general tidy up, hoover and mop around...rock n roll lifestyle!!

Food..

Breakfast: coffee (hexA)

Lunch: 2 dairylea light cheese slices (hexA) bread roll (hexB) onion and salad cream (1 syn). Banana.

Dinner: Quorn burger (2.5 syns) ketchup (1 syn) bread roll (hexB) salad and salad cream (1 syn) SW wedges and a mini corn cob.

Not up to much today - just a general tidy up, hoover and mop around...rock n roll lifestyle!!

Food..

Lunch: 2 dairylea light cheese slices (hexA) bread roll (hexB) onion and salad cream (1 syn). Banana.

Dinner: Quorn burger (2.5 syns) ketchup (1 syn) bread roll (hexB) salad and salad cream (1 syn) SW wedges and a mini corn cob.

Sounds great plan food - Friday is but a hop skip and a jump away - bet you are looking forward to it this week to see how you've done? You're so focused and that's great with all that's been going on. Hope meds are sorting themselves ok. Is Friday your follow up? Tidy ups are good. I am useless but a clean house makes me feel nice and relaxed! No wonder I'm always uptight!!! It's such a mess. Bit of music and a spring clean is what no 28 needs!

Sounds great plan food - Friday is but a hop skip and a jump away - bet you are looking forward to it this week to see how you've done? You're so focused and that's great with all that's been going on. Hope meds are sorting themselves ok. Is Friday your follow up? Tidy ups are good. I am useless but a clean house makes me feel nice and relaxed! No wonder I'm always uptight!!! It's such a mess. Bit of music and a spring clean is what no 28 needs!

I can't wait to get it over with to be honest - expecting a gain or at least a sts. My medication was increased today from 30mg to 60mg so it's round 2 of the side effects again, shouldn't be too bad considering I know what to expect now I'll probably feel abit rough and out of sorts for a few days and then it will settled down again. I see doc at the end of may - but I don't think I will be coming off or changing these meds for the foreseeable. I ended up having veggie pizza tonight with garlic bread and chips and shared some wine with T. It's K's birthday tomorrow that's my eldest sons gf - I'm doing a birthday tea with cake then we are out for a meal Saturday evening after the football (one son supports Wigan the other supports Man City lol).

I'm still waiting for my consultant to get back to me after I messaged her for some support/advice, I even posted in the group too and got nothing. Think that's finally made my mind up not to go back I've been to-ing and fro-ing about it lately I actually don't feel like I get anything out of the group anymore probably coz I'm stuck in the corner dealing with certificates and awards...Ive started to feel a little over-looked.

I can't wait to get it over with to be honest - expecting a gain or at least a sts. My medication was increased today from 30mg to 60mg so it's round 2 of the side effects again, shouldn't be too bad considering I know what to expect now I'll probably feel abit rough and out of sorts for a few days and then it will settled down again. I see doc at the end of may - but I don't think I will be coming off or changing these meds for the foreseeable. I ended up having veggie pizza tonight with garlic bread and chips and shared some wine with T. It's K's birthday tomorrow that's my eldest sons gf - I'm doing a birthday tea with cake then we are out for a meal Saturday evening after the football (one son supports Wigan the other supports Man City lol).

I'm still waiting for my consultant to get back to me after I messaged her for some support/advice, I even posted in the group too and got nothing. Think that's finally made my mind up not to go back I've been to-ing and fro-ing about it lately I actually don't feel like I get anything out of the group anymore probably coz I'm stuck in the corner dealing with certificates and awards...Ive started to feel a little over-looked.

Yep when I did the weighing I got so taken for granted in the end I got cross and left. I don't think I'd do a group again. I used to need them but with this support its fine at home. So crap she hasn't responded that's her job and what you pay her for!

Now you know the side effects only last for a few days its not so bad and you can go with that ok. Really hope they 'work' and have you feeling better soon.

Pizza and chips sounds lovely. Mmmmm I miss pizza express romanas a lot! Never mind, at the mo you do what makes you feel good. Weekend sounds good. I'm at in laws but know where I'm going (Indian). They do quorn dishes so I should be ok if I can avoid my nemesis - wine!

Better go to work! Have a lovely day x

Yep when I did the weighing I got so taken for granted in the end I got cross and left. I don't think I'd do a group again. I used to need them but with this support its fine at home. So crap she hasn't responded that's her job and what you pay her for!

Now you know the side effects only last for a few days its not so bad and you can go with that ok. Really hope they 'work' and have you feeling better soon.

Pizza and chips sounds lovely. Mmmmm I miss pizza express romanas a lot! Never mind, at the mo you do what makes you feel good. Weekend sounds good. I'm at in laws but know where I'm going (Indian). They do quorn dishes so I should be ok if I can avoid my nemesis - wine!

Better go to work! Have a lovely day x

Indian food is my favourite, but up here they're aren't very experimental for veggies...it's either mushroom or mixed veg. I'd love to try an authentic Indian curry made with quorn in a proper Indian restaurant.

Have a lovely day lovely xxx

good morning chucky egg !!! :character00238:

Glad you are feeling better just lately. The only way is up as the song goes ;) hopefully the side effects from the increase in meds won't be as severe as the initial ones xxxx

Thank you my lovely. I'm prepared to put up with another week or so of feeling 'off' if it makes me feel better in the long run. Get the weigh in out if the way tomorrow and try and put myself back on track again.

Have a lovely day :) xx

Okay food today..

Lunch: I slice of seed sensations (hexB) with a dairylea cheese slice (one half of a hexA) and salad cream (1)

Dinner: some tomato and smoked paprika pasta bake with peppers, quorn and sweet corn that I've thrown together (allowing 20g cheese the other half of the hexA). Birthday tea tonight so it's the easiest option when feeding 6 big appetites. This will be followed by cake and no doubt wine so syns are at a zillion at the moment *shrugs*...at least I'm eating again.

Your consultant is not doing her job properly by not responding, and not helping SW's reputation one little bit. If you have all the info you need now and are peed off with the group indeed why bother going back?

Enjoy the birthday celebrations and hope the figures tomorrow morning are still going in the right direction.

???

Rosieboots :8855:

Back