Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Food today...

Breakfast: coffee (hexA)

Lunch: 2 pieces of toasted seed sensations bread (hexBx2) with 2 dairylea light slices (hexA) and salad cream (1)

Dinner: mock duck and quorn korma (3) with savoury rice and SW wedges.

Happy Friday peeps xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant news, you didn't expect that did you?

Wooop woooop Thats Brilliant Hun!! well done, Hope that loss spurs you on to have another good week on plan lovely lady xxx

Thank you chuck - shall try my best!..this week I got a birthday meal out and 2 lunches out so will see how it goes :) xx

1.5 off!!!! YAY!!!

Didn't go to class though...I thought I would be guilt tripping but I'm not. :)

Here's to a good week and to try and do the best I can

xx

Hoooooooraaaaaaay!!!!!! If any things a motivator that is. Congrats. So so pleased for you - just the boost you need. You can do it my sweets x

A good thing about weighing at home is being able to do it naked. In my case, just wearing glasses.

I'm having real trouble reading people's diary entries it's mostly like this....))5£££)?b))£!()£& :)63?&7?:;)££££!!.....I'm not neglecting you and I can't delete the app and reinstall it coz I can't remember my password and from past experience when I've deleted and reinstalled apps they want you to sign in again.

Everything is plain on my diary though xx

We'll just have to rabbit away on your diary then. Michelle and I had a brief chat on hers about peircings, and her essays and the Btiitty family and I've been whinging as usual on mine. BUT I'm feeling better for having let it all out lately and we have a new outreach tutor who seems good. There now, you have no excuse for not knowing what's going on :) I'm sure everyone will fill you in more as well.

I'm having real trouble reading people's diary entries it's mostly like this....))5£££)?b))£!()£& :)63?&7?:;)££££!!.....I'm not neglecting you and I can't delete the app and reinstall it coz I can't remember my password and from past experience when I've deleted and reinstalled apps they want you to sign in again.

Everything is plain on my diary though xx

The apps driving me mad - annoying too you can't 'like' any comments - or at least I can't find out how to!

Just a quick visit - app still playing up..

Food.

Breakfast/brunch: fry-lighted eggs and beans on 2 slices of seed sensation bread (hexBx2) with ketchup (1) laughing cow cheese triangles (hexA) and coffee (hexA).

Dinner: Is my eldest sons gf birthday meal out at Taybarns. I make no apologies for stuffing my face with whatever I fancy and indulging in the profiteroles :D but saying that my appetite is still not brilliant still feeling the nausea half way through meals so been leaving a lot on my plate.

Whatever you're doing today I hope it makes you happy - have a brilliant Saturday and here's hoping the app decides to decode the text in your diary entries soon xxx

Enjoy what you can of the profiteroles and have a lovely family time together X Apps! Pah, at least you can cope with having an app and all that entails, my smart phone lies unloved and unused in a drawer as I never got the hang of it. One day ...

Didn't go to Taybarn in the end. Started feeling sick at around 4pm and then the squits started. I was feeling off yesterday hardly ate anything of my meals but thought it was down to my medication. I've also developed a dry tickly cough but that was only a matter of time anyway because both kids and T have had antibiotics for the same cough.

So at around 8pm whilst T decided to order some Indian food I asked for a small portion of vegetable biryani. I was really hungry and ate it all with a few chips.....big mistake!.

I'm in bed watching the telly not knowing whether to syn my day or not. I feel a little yucky but gonna watch movies and sip water and see how I am tomorrow.

:) !!!WELL DONE WIGAN!!! :)
:) MY LOVELY LITTLE TOWN :)
:) ARE FA CUP WINNERS :)

Oh, poor you. If the food hasn't stayed in you for long, does it count? You do it with your syns over the weekend don't you so it is important for you to work it out correctly? However you decide to handle this it is important that you keep eating nutritious foods to help you fight the infection. Sending you get well vibes and hopng you heal very soon XXX

Dropping by to wish you a Happy Sunday.....but reading your Diary I think I might be better wishing that the sicky bugs would beggar off and leave you alone!!! ;)
Hope you have a restful day lovely lady.....and just take it easy xxx

Ahhhh thank you chuck :) day 2 of coughing a lung up and bum vomiting...meh! I'm hoping its started to calm down abit by tomorrow. xx

Well yes I'm still icking and coughing. Food today (planned but not necessarily consumed).

Breakfast: nothing

Lunch: plain noodles and a slice of dry seed sensations bread (hexB) and coffee (hexA)

Dinner: quorn sausages (2) mash and beans.

Well yes I'm still icking and coughing. Food today (planned but not necessarily consumed).

Breakfast: nothing

Lunch: plain noodles and a slice of dry seed sensations bread (hexB) and coffee (hexA)

Dinner: quorn sausages (2) mash and beans.

Hugs .... lung coughing up not fun (especially with a runny bum too :eek:;)) xxx

Back