Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Lowered my meds today - can no longer handle the side effects. Seeing the doc on Friday. Again I've got the squits and feel sickly. Got zero energy and a constant headache and jaw clenching, all medication related.

I tried a slice of dry bread with a cheese slice on this morning to try and stop the stomach cramps, but I've just ended up feeling worse.

I need to eat something because I actually feel sick with hunger. Probably try some soup. :(

Hopefully they'll get you balanced out and sorted. Hope you had a nice pajama party x

Had a lovely quiet evening with S and managed a cheese sandwich and some crisps in our picnic. Now watching Mr Cruise in The Last Samuri - gorgeous man!

Hi sweets, I hope its ok to stop by your diary, I am only starting my slimming world journey, But i can totally sympathies with the awful side effect some antidepresents have hun, so sending you big hugs.

xxxx

I'm still following the plan - but not to the letter. I've slowly started to get my appetite back and my counsellor and doctor last Friday quite rightly said that may be managing my weight shouldn't be a priority at the moment and its not a pressure I need. I'm still round and about but at the moment I'm enjoying eating without feeling sick and wiped out :) xxxxx

Good plan although id also say that managing your weight might also put you in a good place when you feel great about losses and getting smaller although it's just if things don't go right then that can make you feel caca. Balance between trying but not being main focus Is good and sounds like that's where you are

I soooo wanna get back fully on plan on Friday but to be honest I'm feeling so well lately and so is T we've been having a few drinks every night out in the yard (I've finally started to sort it out has a little memorial for mum) we've even been encouraged by the kids to go to our local a few times and its literally a 2 min walk up the street. Life feels so nice and stress free at the moment and I look forward to a few glasses of cider/wine at the end of the day. But I know I can't follow the plan and accommodate this social drinking.

But boy! am I enjoying life at the moment!!! :) xxx

Enjoy it huni. The weather never lasts for it anyway hehe. You deserve it! X

xxxxxx :) :) :) xxxxxx

I'm loving my 'time out' but my plan is to sts for next two weeks so its relaxed but controlled. I had wine tues and weds but forces myself to have a night off or I just get into the habit but mmmmmmmm it's lovely and I've been sleeping great after half a bottle

I'm loving my 'time out' but my plan is to sts for next two weeks so its relaxed but controlled. I had wine tues and weds but forces myself to have a night off or I just get into the habit but mmmmmmmm it's lovely and I've been sleeping great after half a bottle

Did you wi?

Okay I don't know if my close friends Mich or Mala come on Mini's anymore - but I'm going to be back on SW on Friday. I'm not going to class and I will be incorporating all 3 variations - i.e green, red and EE. I had a MOT checkup at the docs Wednesday afternoon - blood pressure up, knee joints swollen and retaining fluid from carrying extra weight still. Both ankles up and sugar dip test through the roof!.

I'm happy at being me with my pink skin head, 32 tattoos and 7 piercing's...but my body isn't :(

xxx

Okay I don't know if my close friends Mich or Mala come on Mini's anymore - but I'm going to be back on SW on Friday. I'm not going to class and I will be incorporating all 3 variations - i.e green, red and EE. I had a MOT checkup at the docs Wednesday afternoon - blood pressure up, knee joints swollen and retaining fluid from carrying extra weight still. Both ankles up and sugar dip test through the roof!.

I'm happy at being me with my pink skin head, 32 tattoos and 7 piercing's...but my body isn't :(

xxx

Came on to check it out - funny nearly came on here last night. Soooo glad you've got happy with you and quite right you are GORGEOUS and look fab. I need to start again. Am sweaty blubberball!! Kept 11 off but need to get a grip. Ironically I think going onto FB meant we abandoned minis and think we slipslid into naughtiness. My control is zero though it I need just a half stone off to get back on track & feel more attractive. As long as we keep trying and we are happy then that's good right? I still weigh Tuesday morning and am member online til Xmas so it's all there except the willpower. Lets just aim for 7 lbs in a few months. No pressure but better off than on! X

Back