Dairy of a yoyo!!

Had loads of fruit and a salad. But yes! I made a ww Tagliatelle!!! It was amazing and justified 80g of peas!!

125g tagliatelle
Onion, 1/2 red pepper and mushroom fried in fry light
30g ham

Throw into a pan once pasta is cooked with 50g ww roasted onion cream cheese an fresh basil.

Done!!!

I added 80g of peas for good measure! Sauce was a bit too sticky- I could have added more cheese. :) I made this for me and my partner but it's 12 points without the peas 14pp with! For these measurements (halved for this post!) xx

Some people appear to have missed the basic principles of ww on this site! Gonna do it the way I've been told works and the way I'm seeing it work! Dieting is a personal choice and I think the fact we are all on here doing it together is kick ass!!!!

Staying positive! Weigh in tomo!!!

Awesome! Hello! I weigh in 20mins!!

And then I'm going to harvester with the OH as I have about a million points left this week (27 dailies 31 weeklies) and its been a bloody horrible week and it's time for a treat!!! Before yet anther parents evening tomo! :)

sapphirestara said:
And then I'm going to harvester with the OH as I have about a million points left this week (27 dailies 31 weeklies) and its been a bloody horrible week and it's time for a treat!!! Before yet anther parents evening tomo! :)

I've seen you on some of the threads so thought bout time I said hello :0) good luck for your wi and I hope you enjoy the meal and the rest of your week gets better :0)

Thanks girls!! 1.5lbs off!!! Xx

sapphirestara said:
Thanks girls!! 1.5lbs off!!! Xx

Well done lovely xxx

Thank you!!! Means im averaging a 2lb a week loss which is ace- wonder what it could have been if totm hadnt have been so LATE!

Measured too-after diner which is an error but!! Ive lost 4" all over in 2 weeks!

Want to see if you agree with how I pointed harvester food-

Salad was 0pp
Potato salad tablespoon 2pp
Dressing (red devil 1 ladle- struggled with this) 2pp?
Half chicken 13pp
Medium Jacket (dint eat skin or have butter) 7pp
Some chorizo from OH skewer 2pp
Mini corn on cob 1
BBQ sauce 1pp

Was STUFFED- ate significantly less then I would have done 6 weeks ago! So that's good ;)

I like that I still have nearly all my weeklies left after this- reset tomo of course as I'm weighing a day earlier :)

Dailies 41/41 weeklies 30 remaining.

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on the inch loss and for changing your eating habits :0)

Thank you :) you're so lovely and positive and motivating! Xx

sapphirestara said:
I like that I still have nearly all my weeklies left after this- reset tomo of course as I'm weighing a day earlier :)

Dailies 41/41 weeklies 30 remaining.

That's good about your weeklies :0) enjoy the rest of your evening.

Back