Dairy of a yoyo!!

I was 17st 2 now I'm 17st5!!!!!!!!

Oh that sucks... Any changes in eating habits, points, sports, fluids?

Well, if that is the only change..... Thats weird. Maybe eat more on yoga days or something?

Pasta gate HELP!!!

Whats wrong? Too much pasta?

do you eat brown pasta? its better for you, less bloat and cals and I barely notice the difference

I cannot stop eating it. 3 night so far this week. Yeah all brown pasta til lunchtime today and I ate some filled fresh pasta which was yummy.

I've just got progressively heavier this week. And I think while I was within my points, I must have just given up.

Mindset is a big thing. I have also heard from many ppl that pasta makes them bloated, could this be what is going on for you?

x

it might be that you arent eating alot of variety. points doesnt take into account the variety of foods your eating and the balance of carbs, protein, sodium, fats etc Why don't you track a couple days on MFP and see if you are going over one of those recommended limits? and dare I say, go pasta free for a couple days and see if it gets better?

Lol. I think I'm done with pasta now.

I think it's because I'm broke and pasta is cheap. £2 left til payday..... Sad but true.

Lol. I think I'm done with pasta now.

I think it's because I'm broke and pasta is cheap. £2 left til payday..... Sad but true.
Oh yes, can imagine. I used to eat just bread nd cheese all day when a student hehe. Really didnt have a lot of money in beginning. Then I got some more money and could eat way too much stuff...
I hope you make it till pay day babe xxx

yeah I feel your pain too, when I was at uni the first time I ate some very strange meals because I couldn't afford anything. weird concoctions from the freezer and cupboards! Get freezer hunting lol I always find gems that I had forgotten about!

Oh so true, freezer is a vv good tip. Also canned foods, wehave quite a few in our house now and you can make lovely things e.g. Corn pancakes. Just need corn, self raising flower, seasoning, egg. I even used to go shopping at my parents house hahaha. Some of this sausage, some rice, some cakes lol. But they had a really big pantry filled with stuff haha.

The freezer is tiny- under counter fridge! Top quarter is a freezer! There's some bits in there. I know it's no excuse but I cannot afford fruit and veg. :(

Don't worry about it. You got to do what you can to get by. Life doesn't always go the way you want it to. Just eat what you have in, track it and when you get paid, get back on plan.

This is out of your control so try not to worry

X

The freezer is tiny- under counter fridge! Top quarter is a freezer! There's some bits in there. I know it's no excuse but I cannot afford fruit and veg. :(
Oh ouch. And its deffo an excuse, perhaps when the money is in you could buy some tinned veg or other cheaper veggies ?

Don't worry about it. You got to do what you can to get by. Life doesn't always go the way you want it to. Just eat what you have in, track it and when you get paid, get back on plan.

This is out of your control so try not to worry

X
Ttally agree with this to be honest. You could be doing much worse, heck, I have money but havent been having a lot of veggies lately just mango..... :) So, we all have our things.

Have a great day xx

Hope you had a good day xx

Love you!!! Welcome!! Xxx

And i'm totally a cupboard scavenger....

The cupboards are stocked with tinned carrots, mushy peas, rivita crackers, cheese, rice and milk....i'm a chef, and I can't even make that into a healthy meal....

They don't make meal books for that!! Xx
Its great to have those things in stock tho, haha.

@sapph, how are you doing today? When is your payday?

Back