Dairy of a yoyo!!

me too! Someone drag me to the gym! lol

One thing at a time!!! I thought it was a start me just getting out of bed xx

I did not make it to the gym. Very much feeling the being pathetic on a monday vibe! Will go tmrw tho, be a good girl and all.

Did go to the docs btw - will pm you on FB xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ROLL ON TUESDAY GIRLIESSSS XXXXX

Ace Laura! Xx

Look forward to hearing! :) u can't text if you like!? X

would you prefer that? I know you dont live on FB like me :p

mybodyisacage said:
would you prefer that? I know you dont live on FB like me :p

It's entirely up to you! X

Weigh in tonight!!

Good luck hun xxx

I've gotta be honest, I CANNOT wait to go back to my normal meeting next week. So f-ing rude at this one. No support. It's a wonder I've kept up really.

sapphirestara said:
I've gotta be honest, I CANNOT wait to go back to my normal meeting next week. So f-ing rude at this one. No support. It's a wonder I've kept up really.

Really? Email ww an tell them they're supposed to be there for support x

I lost a 1.5lbs!!!!

Eaten more after last weeks disappointment- still got 20something weeklies left but that's it! Thjnk I've for the hang of it- must eat!!!!

The class leader was worse tonight. I tried to ask her questions and she walked off. RUDE. Cant wait to be back to normal! It's been a hard week! X

charlie's~mummy said:
Really? Email ww an tell them they're supposed to be there for support x

Good shout. Especially crap coz I'm a visitor!!!!! With a monthly pass!!!!!!

sapphirestara said:
Good shout. Especially crap coz I'm a visitor!!!!! With a monthly pass!!!!!!

Hate rude people gggrrrrr well some though on your loss xxx

sapphirestara said:
I lost a 1.5lbs!!!!

Eaten more after last weeks disappointment- still got 20something weeklies left but that's it! Thjnk I've for the hang of it- must eat!!!!

The class leader was worse tonight. I tried to ask her questions and she walked off. RUDE. Cant wait to be back to normal! It's been a hard week! X

Well done hun :0) ergh what a horrible leader! No wonder you can't wait to get back to your own meeting!

sapphirestara said:
I lost a 1.5lbs!!!!

Excellent well done x

is it just the leader? not the group too? What a meanie!

mybodyisacage said:
is it just the leader? not the group too? What a meanie!

Oh no, the group too! Vile!!! Nasty lot. Spent the whole time being nasty about their friend and what they wore AND discussing their sex lives and 50 shades and what they were/not getting because of it!!! VOM!!!!

sapphirestara said:
Oh no, the group too! Vile!!! Nasty lot. Spent the whole time being nasty about their friend and what they wore AND discussing their sex lives and 50 shades and what they were/not getting because of it!!! VOM!!!!

Ergh sounds awful!!

Back