Dairy of a yoyo!!

So ladies a little question. Am in a hotel this evening. Am working til 9:30 and I live an hour away so it's easier to be in a hotel then drive and be knackard.

So I ordered room service. I've just eaten lamb shank and Eton mess.

Here's how i pointed it..... I feel a bit sick and used a load of weeklies but hey!!

Lamb shank 13
Mash pots 5
Peas 1

Eton mess 10 ( but it was really creamy an I didn't eat it all- basically cream and some broken up meringue-1 if I'm lucky and some blackcurrents)

What do we think? Not enough?? Xx

sapphirestara said:
So ladies a little question. Am in a hotel this evening. Am working til 9:30 and I live an hour away so it's easier to be in a hotel then drive and be knackard.

So I ordered room service. I've just eaten lamb shank and Eton mess.

Here's how i pointed it..... I feel a bit sick and used a load of weeklies but hey!!

Lamb shank 13
Mash pots 5
Peas 1

Eton mess 10 ( but it was really creamy an I didn't eat it all- basically cream and some broken up meringue-1 if I'm lucky and some blackcurrents)

What do we think? Not enough?? Xx

Asda extra special Erin mess is 10 so you prob bang on there.
Weather spoons mash is pointed at 6 if that helps. I'm sure you're near on although I'd probably go around 22 for the whole meal maybe. But I am new as you know so you prob a better judge than me lol x

22 for whole lot with dessert?

I'm glad I'm on the same page as everyone! How are we all doing? Xxx

sapphirestara said:

No for the meal. 10 for pudding. I might be estimating high tho. X I love Eton mess. Was pudding at my wedding. Yummmmy x

sapphirestara said:

It's only week 4 for me!! ;) I'm still not getting it 100% right- id be doing my 2lb a week otherwise! ;) xx

sapphirestara said:
It's only week 4 for me!! ;) I'm still not getting it 100% right- id be doing my 2lb a week otherwise! ;) xx

Well we get there and learn it together eh x

Rkmriddell said:
No for the meal. 10 for pudding. I might be estimating high tho. X I love Eton mess. Was pudding at my wedding. Yummmmy x
Blimey you're quick!! Lol! I cannot get enough!!!!!! I love it though I use onken strawberry fat free yogurt instead of cream! Just as good! Xx

Rkmriddell said:
Well we get there and learn it together eh x

Thank god! I might have completely botched it without everyone on here! X

sapphirestara said:
Blimey you're quick!! Lol! I cannot get enough!!!!!! I love it though I use onken strawberry fat free yogurt instead of cream! Just as good! Xx

Yummy. I like onken. I like Greek yog or quark with sweetner too. Nice.

sapphirestara said:
Thank god! I might have completely botched it without everyone on here! X

I know what you mean. These boards invaluable. Just wish app would show stats option. Drives me mad not being able see all info x

do do have some greek yogurt in the fridge.......

Im considering making some frozen yogurt today to have with the meringues, strawberries and raspberries!!! :D mmmmmmmmmmmmm

ooo...my scales that are fairly in line with the ww scales are saying 18st 2lbs this morning! I hopped on out of curiosity and concern about the "hotel stay" which I pointed religously (thanks ladies!) and I still have 33 weeklies left!!

I've eaten more this week- ie lamb shank eton mess moment....and stuck to my dailies (not many more weeklies gone!) and its looking good am going to measure and see what the news is! :) happy today and off to the cinema shortly! Diet coke and popcorn coming up! :D

I <3 ww! xx

Have great weekend all!! xxx

sapphirestara said:
do do have some greek yogurt in the fridge.......

Im considering making some frozen yogurt today to have with the meringues, strawberries and raspberries!!! :D mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sounds nice,enjoy your trip to the cinema :0) am sure you will have lost inches!

We didn't go in the end! Blockbusters and sofa snuggles :)

ESP with the weather being so miserable!

I hate Monday's!

Forgot to add hope your ok lol xxx

Back