Dairy of a yoyo!!

Funny... I was doing gangnam style with my younger brother in our front room to show the parents. Don't even have drink as an excuse - we're just soft in the bloody head lol!

How's the leg today? Can you walk? x

azwethinkweiz said:
Funny... I was doing gangnam style with my younger brother in our front room to show the parents. Don't even have drink as an excuse - we're just soft in the bloody head lol!

How's the leg today? Can you walk? x

Nope! Dr says I've torn muscle!

sapphirestara said:
Nope! Dr says I've torn muscle!

Oh no! Get as much rest as you can. Sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it Tara what with teeth and now this xx

You must've been giving it socks doing the gangnam style to tear the muscle! Poor love... hope it heals up soon. You gotta be due some good luck soon... x

To the dance floor! Should have limbered up first! Promised the dr I'd stick to knee slides!

I'm back :) xx

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::sign0168: yaaaaaay X

;) missed u! X

Welcome back, how are you? :)

Welcome back, how are you? :)

Yeah am ok now! Ill update properly soon. It's been a bit mental! I'm off to ww meeting tonight. First since oct. :-/ x

Ok just checked. Last weigh in was 18st 3lbs on the 4th oct. I don't think I've too badly. My scales said 18st 4lbs this morning.

Done well with points. I was worried. I am broke at the mo and am not sure i can actually afford enough food to eat my points but have done things like adding some sugar to my porridge and stuff like that. Have 12 points left for dinner. Which will be after my meeting.

I know I need to drink more... Got a stinking headache! Hoping for a good kickstart! X

Good to see you back - hope the weigh in goes well! Let us know :) (thanks for posting on my diary again :) )

1lbs on is amazing! Its probably changed some of your bad habbits and you dont even realise!

Good luck tonight :p give us the gorey deets! x

Ok well this meeting is a bit poo

Scales on carpet with no carpet pegs- noticeably sunk into the carpet. So weigh in says I've put on 5lbs. But I think it's all lies!!

I'm on the case! X

That sucks - the meeting, not the weigh in. Can you find a different meeting?

weighing on carpet is stupid!! On my scales, I once weighed on carpet 7 times in a row and I got 7 different readings varrying as much as a stone :/ lol!

x

Back