Dairy of a yoyo!!

What a hard weekend. Sunday night ends in tears. Sounds like my old life. :(

Weigh in tomo. I've been good so I should see a change. Even on those crappy scales on the bloody carpet.

{{ hugs }}. Hope you got a call this morning to say school was shut.

Sorry to hear you had a difficult weekend but you managed to be a good girl and stay on track! So proud of you :) you will get the loss you deserve xxxxx

School was open. And I have had a hideous day. I actually hate some of the people I work with. :( x

Sorry to hear you had a difficult weekend but you managed to be a good girl and stay on track! So proud of you :) you will get the loss you deserve xxxxx

That's not to say this weeks weeklies won't be used in one Chinese takeaway session this evening!!!!!!!!

School was open. And I have had a hideous day. I actually hate some of the people I work with. :( x

I know that feeling. Can you just stay in your classroom and avoid other people? This is one of the great things I find about teaching compared to when I worked in an office.

I know that feeling. Can you just stay in your classroom and avoid other people? This is one of the great things I find about teaching compared to when I worked in an office.

True. But I seriously rocked the boat today but not being the yes girl. So now I'm in trouble. X

I lost 4.5lb!!!

Yay!!!

Congratulations baby girl. You deserve it so much. Sorry today was pants, there's always tmrw xxxxx

He seems okay really, none of the big stuff yet. Just got to sort my head out, constantly thinking negatively x

Found you!! Here to follow xx

Not too bad thanks, started SW last night and I've had a great first day. Hope all is well with you? Xxx

Yeah good ta. Back to weightwatchers again!! Lost 4.5lbs in the first week. Now I'm really ill!! Haven't felt like anything!!!!! Xx

So illness has some perks..... 17st12 this morning :)

Back