Dairylea LIGHT triangles.....HE A?

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
I bought Dairylea light triangles today thinking I would be able to have them as a HE A but they aren't listed on the website!! :sigh:

You can have 3 of the ordinary Dairylea triangles so why not the 'light' version :confused:

Does anyone know the reasoning behind this?

Definately five dairylea light triangles, as it is one of my regular HEXA's

Mine too.. I spread them on my toast instead of marg now

Haven't had them on toast, will have to give it a go.

I do like them in a sandwich, only need one instead of marg, with either ham or sliced boiled egg and black pepper, salad or just sliced tomato

ginlin said:
Haven't had them on toast, will have to give it a go.

I do like them in a sandwich, only need one instead of marg, with either ham or sliced boiled egg and black pepper, salad or just sliced tomato

Oh ginlin they are delicious on toast :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this reminded me of a favourite supper my mum would make for me when a was a kid many moons ago lol she made it with pancakes with pancakes but it could be adapted to using whole meal bread ... lightly toast the bread spread dairylea add chopped fresh tomatoes and onions and put it back under the grill till the cheese starts to bubble Delicious!!

this reminded me of a favourite supper my mum would make for me when a was a kid many moons ago lol she made it with pancakes with pancakes but it could be adapted to using whole meal bread ... lightly toast the bread spread dairylea add chopped fresh tomatoes and onions and put it back under the grill till the cheese starts to bubble Delicious!!

I do similar but using Dairylea light slices, but never tried it with the triangles, will give it a go next time!

Back