DAISEYS DIARY!

Day 17
Today was fine, I haven't felt hungry at all and have just kept busy! Went the gym and had a good work out! Off to get my stuff ready for work. Nice early night and am also going to try and go the gym every night after work! X

Day 18
Well I've been to work and had a really good workout in the gym! My friend came with me so we had a good 70 minute workout on the machines and a good chat! Felt fine! Not hungry and loving how much my body is changing already!! It hasn't even been 3 weeks! X

Day 19
Same as yesterday really! Not been hungry and went the gym after work! Done a really good work out! Going to have my last shake and a bath I think!! X

Well done Daisey.......looking forward to seeing how you get on on Friday!! xx

Day 20
Today has been a bit of a drag! I've been very hungry and for the first time I've really felt like cheating! I think I might just be in a bit of a slump at the minute! I'm not used to being negative but I'm just a bit fed up! I'm hoping to have a good loss on Friday and have made myself a deal! If I only loose 2lbs or less I am going to do the refeed and loose the rest of the weight the normal way! Maybe slimmers world? I'm very.committed at the minute to the gym! So the only thing I would have to be weary of would be the drinking! But I've gone this long! I'm sure I can carry on! X

Day 20
Today has been a bit of a drag! I've been very hungry and for the first time I've really felt like cheating! I think I might just be in a bit of a slump at the minute! I'm not used to being negative but I'm just a bit fed up! I'm hoping to have a good loss on Friday and have made myself a deal! If I only loose 2lbs or less I am going to do the refeed and loose the rest of the weight the normal way! Maybe slimmers world? I'm very.committed at the minute to the gym! So the only thing I would have to be weary of would be the drinking! But I've gone this long! I'm sure I can carry on! X

You can do it Dasiey!! looking back at other people's stats....a low loss one week often means a bigger one the following week...

Don't give up yet!! ......Friday might surprise you xx

Day twenty one
Feeling a bit better today! I just keep thinking this time next week I will be finding out what I've lost in the past 2 weeks! Haha silly I know! But it keeps me motivated! Haha not as hungry as I have been the past few days thank god!! I can't wait to get rid of this 11 stones and be in the 11s!! X

Day twenty one
Feeling a bit better today! I just keep thinking this time next week I will be finding out what I've lost in the past 2 weeks! Haha silly I know! But it keeps me motivated! Haha not as hungry as I have been the past few days thank god!! I can't wait to get rid of this 11 stones and be in the 11s!! X

You can do it daisey! I can't wait to see your weight loss today so you must be super-excited! Good luck x

Day 22
Well today was a good day! I was weighed and down another 3lbs! So I'm now 12 and a half stone! Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be in the 11s! Thank you for all your support! It has been a random tough week x

Well done Daisey for overcoming a tough week : ) I'm spot on 12st and hoping I'll be close to 11 1/2 by weigh in on Thursday, I hope so because then ill be able to fit into some clothes I haven't been able to wear for a while. My wardrobe ranges from size 10 to size 16 and is stuffed to the brim! So many clothes! I am going to sort my wardrobe when I'm at target and get rid of he size 14 and 16 as a symbolic gesture that says I won't ever need them again! : )

Well done Daisey for overcoming a tough week : ) I'm spot on 12st and hoping I'll be close to 11 1/2 by weigh in on Thursday, I hope so because then ill be able to fit into some clothes I haven't been able to wear for a while. My wardrobe ranges from size 10 to size 16 and is stuffed to the brim! So many clothes! I am going to sort my wardrobe when I'm at target and get rid of he size 14 and 16 as a symbolic gesture that says I won't ever need them again! : )

Haha do it Jane! Good luck!! I can really feel the difference this week! I feel thinner! I can't wait to shift this next half a stone and be in the 11s!! X

Day 22
Well today was a good day! I was weighed and down another 3lbs! So I'm now 12 and a half stone! Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be in the 11s! Thank you for all your support! It has been a random tough week x

woohooo!! well done Daisey...that half stone will be gone in 2 weeks!!

Day 23
Today was good! My friend is on the Cambridge diet so I stayed in hers and we had a night if herbal tea and DVDs! Mad how our Saturday nights have changed so much! X

Day 24
Today was good! I got up and went the gym! Then me and my friend went shopping and then for a treat of a big black coffee! Kept up with the water! Feeling a lot more positive although the bottom of my stomach is really doing my head in!! I need it to be flat! Haha it's like a little pouch! I think I might have to start doing sit ups or something? Roll on day 25!! X

Day 25
Today has been okay! I want to get to 11 stone (12.7 at the minute) and I'm debating doing the refeed when I get to 12 and loose the other stone in healthy eating and maintainence? I'm really unsure as to what to do? X

Day 25
Today has been okay! I want to get to 11 stone (12.7 at the minute) and I'm debating doing the refeed when I get to 12 and loose the other stone in healthy eating and maintainence? I'm really unsure as to what to do? X

Long way off for me Daisey but i am thinking about it already, and i have no idea what i am going to do!......glad others going ahead of me and will see how they get on! xx

At least you have a couple of weeks to decide what to do xx

Back