DAISEYS DIARY!

Thanks Sinead!! I've found that I want to give up when I'm due a shake! Then as soon as I eat my shake I'm fine! Haha I'm getting weighed on Friday this week then the week after that will probably be the Monday! So hopefully re evaluate then! X

Thanks Sinead!! I've found that I want to give up when I'm due a shake! Then as soon as I eat my shake I'm fine! Haha I'm getting weighed on Friday this week then the week after that will probably be the Monday! So hopefully re evaluate then! X

omg so close it is exciting!! xx

Hi Daisey.
There was a Daisy on here last year when I was on it. I am back for another go will be starting next week

Day 26
Today I couldn't get the gym due to work so I will try twice as hard tomorrow! Last time I done this diet I struggled for the first 2 weeks then the rest just flew! But this time I was so determined but the last 2 weeks have really been a struggle! The sociable side hasn't been to bad because I've still been going out and just drinking water! But my body is craving food constantly! Even when I have just had a shake! I will keep this off as long as possible but I seriously need some determination! I'm starting to do my own head in! X

Day 26
Today I couldn't get the gym due to work so I will try twice as hard tomorrow! Last time I done this diet I struggled for the first 2 weeks then the rest just flew! But this time I was so determined but the last 2 weeks have really been a struggle! The sociable side hasn't been to bad because I've still been going out and just drinking water! But my body is craving food constantly! Even when I have just had a shake! I will keep this off as long as possible but I seriously need some determination! I'm starting to do my own head in! X

Don't be thinking like that now.....you are so close to the end, big deep breaths and think of the clothes you can buy for Christmas!! will all be worth it in the end!!
We are into October now and you will be finished it all next month!! really close!! xx

Don't be thinking like that now.....you are so close to the end, big deep breaths and think of the clothes you can buy for Christmas!! will all be worth it in the end!! We are into October now and you will be finished it all next month!! really close!! xx

Thanks Sinead. You have been so supportive! I'm normally the one helping everyone else! I tried a pair of pants on today that have always been too tight and they fit lovely! That has made me smile! I do feel a bit better today and have even down loaded an aap to keep a visual of how much I'm loosing! Hopefully that should help! X

Thanks Sinead. You have been so supportive! I'm normally the one helping everyone else! I tried a pair of pants on today that have always been too tight and they fit lovely! That has made me smile! I do feel a bit better today and have even down loaded an aap to keep a visual of how much I'm loosing! Hopefully that should help! X

woohoo!! hang up the pants somewhere you can see them when you wake!! I have one of those apps too and i love it hehe xx

I already have my outfit hanging up that I want to fit in next month! I'm so committed today! Finally!! Can't wait to get weighed Friday! x

I already have my outfit hanging up that I want to fit in next month! I'm so committed today! Finally!! Can't wait to get weighed Friday! x

YAY!! and you sound so much better today!! xx

Day 27
Today was good! I am in a slightly better mood that I god! Had my shakes and went the gym! Looking forward to having my weigh in on Friday! It is keeping me going!! X

Day 28
I'm getting weighed in the morning! I can't wait!! I'm tempted to get scales myself for the bathroom but I know I will become obsessed! Off the gym in a sec for a late workout and then off for an early night! Il let you's know how I get on in the morning! X

Day 28
I'm getting weighed in the morning! I can't wait!! I'm tempted to get scales myself for the bathroom but I know I will become obsessed! Off the gym in a sec for a late workout and then off for an early night! Il let you's know how I get on in the morning! X

Enjoy the gym Daisey and hoping for a great loss for you xx

Back