Daisydaisydaisy don't be lazy!

Thanks Bee! It was such a shock...I still can't quite believe it. I'm going to stick with SW as I do feel better when on plan and I enjoy eating healthier, plus it will set me up for good habits later on.

Yes I think that's a good plan

Feeling sleepy today, hoping DH comes home and offers to make dinner later :p

Breakfast: Toast (HE and 5 syns)
Lunch: Fruit, pasta-n-sauce (I know these aren't great but I feel so tired!)
Dinner: Meatball spag bol (3.5 syns for sugar/pesto in the sauce)
Snacks: Chocolate milk shake (HE and 3 syns)

Total syns: 11.5

Big congrats hun xx

So today looks like this:

Breakfast: Toast (HE and 5 syns)
Lunch: Bacon and egg salad with thousand island dressing (3 syns - roughly...I will double check at lunch)
Dinner: Baked bean lasagne with loads of peppers, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and onions and topped with cheese (HE) (3.5 syns for the sugar/pesto in the sauce)
Snacks: Fruit

Syns: 11.5

Looks delicious and filling - very healthy all those good nutrients :)

I've changed my mind already as I've found some chorizo in the fridge than needs using up so...

Dinner: Spicy chorizo paella (5 syns for the chorizo) - I love this as it's so easy to make, tastes amazing and looks so colourful!

Total syns today: 13

Ooh paella I may add this to this week as Fridays dinner - sounds yum :)

It's lovely, one of my faves. Even nice with king prawns but I don't have any in and I really don't fancy a trip to the supermarket today.

My total syns today is 12 as my dressing was 2 syns.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already!

Congratulations daisy!! Great news and brilliant that SW is pregnancy friendly! X

Thanks Bursting! I love that SW is pregnancy friendly. I didn't start the plan that long ago and had great success with it so I'm sure that will continue.

Today looks like:

Lunch: Vegetable soup and a side salad (6 syns - I should really make from scratch for next time!)
Dinner: As I didnt have it yesterday...Baked bean lasagne with loads of peppers, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and onions and topped with cheese (HE) (3.5 syns for the sugar/pesto in the sauce, 5 syns for cheese)
Supper: Weetabix and milk (HEs) and a banana

Total syns: 14.5

This lasagne sounds very nice I am wondering about it for next week and make my own garlic bread with heb maybe x

Let me know how it comes out :)

I've made it before and really enjoyed it. I will take a photo if I remember before I start shovelling it in haha. I always aim to have at least 1 dinner a week that's meat free just to keep costs down really. The HEB garlic bread sounds like a great idea!

I've made it before and really enjoyed it. I will take a photo if I remember before I start shovelling it in haha. I always aim to have at least 1 dinner a week that's meat free just to keep costs down really. The HEB garlic bread sounds like a great idea!
Meat free meals are a good way to save costs and moderation is always the way forward - thanks Hun x

I weighed this morning so I knew what the damage from last week was. I gained 4lbs. Can't say it was totally unexpected as we celebrated a lot. I'm determined to get under 17st before Xmas day!

It's been absolutely freezing here lately...I must admit though I like the frosty mornings as it's frozen all the mud and means I can take the dog for longer walks. Not that he's fussed either way as he's an incredibly lazy greyhound!

Friday already...where's the week gone. I am going to DH's Christmas work do tomorrow. I've chosen soup, turkey roast and a small pot of dark chocolate pudding. I'm sure it will all be incredibly synful but I'm just going to enjoy myself. I'm not drinking so at least it won't be overkill.

Today I'm eating:

Lunch: Bacon and egg salad open sandwich (HE)
Dinner: Pulled pork (2 syns), small tortilla wraps x 2 (10 syns), cheese (HE), salsa (2 syns), peppers, onions and plenty of salad
Snacks: Fruit.

Total syns: 14

Hey hun how's the pregnancy going? Any cravings? Morning sickness? How many weeks are you? Eeee being pregnant is so exciting and being a mummy is great :) are u going to find out the sex? Xx

Back